TopGun87's creations

Ok, so i've been working on a new character atm... and it's a guy. Here's a bit of spoiler... (i've shared this info on VC's thread but i'm just gonna share it again on my own thread) ...well, he's a macho middle age man with a manly mustache and a cigar + a few scars on his face. He has 3 styles which is Raphael, Cervantes, and Geralt. This time i created 3 different outfits for each 3 styles to differentiate them, unlike with Kojiro. And i also make alts for each styles as well... but they're not completely different though, it's practically the same outfit but with a few changes.

But it may take a while before i post him here. So while waiting, i'm gonna bump this thread with more of Nindroid, but this time using Taki style.
8nxbIjvl.jpg

HDUFoEB.jpg

fx37oKx.jpg

QDRXc5Z.jpg

8W96M82.jpg

NnHyNfA.jpg

BuBZwqF.jpg

ZVHw7BO.jpg

4nw1jBN.jpg

WFUoolE.jpg

zWI5sBp.jpg

g2kaNx8.jpg

Fvywnqx.jpg

QpJSkbZ.jpg

hBrGaxN.jpg

Now let's take her to battle in a snowy area... against the infamous ninja, Taki.
82xHumx.jpg

r3VeDMR.jpg

dfKnsQi.jpg

WBpMsSU.jpg

NHRTrJw.jpg

F6hASYj.jpg

IHxBOoh.jpg

HnsHSuf.jpg

Y98qRYY.jpg

dXCt699.jpg

Zhty4jd.jpg

00CXylQ.jpg

afApm2W.jpg

94P2UEw.jpg

YNe3TXU.jpg

XeFAKkw.jpg

cPdnc3O.jpg

VTLWRSo.jpg

VFTwOCH.jpg

5pOW2rb.jpg

gRatZPn.jpg

qYHjfgv.jpg

A sexy ninja in stilettos, that kick's gonna hurt (and the heels upon landing too :)
Nice one, interesting use of the sticker on the arm to do a fishnet, but there is something off with the color palette, too little contrast, too much white space for my own taste...

A sexy ninja in stilettos, that kick's gonna hurt (and the heels upon landing too :)
Nice one, interesting use of the sticker on the arm to do a fishnet, but there is something off with the color palette, too little contrast, too much white space for my own taste...
Yup, that sharp heels are sure gonna leave a mark. lol

The arm is supposed to be a robotic arm, not a fishnet though. Or do you mean the leg? if it’s the leg, i made it to look like a special high-tech stocking.

About the color palette... well, no comment on that. I guess it’s just color preference. But i like it though, since it’s actually my favorite color combination, which is red, black, white, and gold.

Yup, that sharp heels are sure gonna leave a mark. lol

The arm is supposed to be a robotic arm, not a fishnet though. Or do you mean the leg? if it’s the leg, i made it to look like a special high-tech stocking.

About the color palette... well, no comment on that. I guess it’s just color preference. But i like it though, since it’s actually my favorite color combination, which is red, black, white, and gold.

Yup colors are just personal tastes, didn’t mean to be rude or anything, and yes i meant leg, kinda confused lately...

Well, it's been a while... and i haven't posted any new CaS yet. But i'm currently working on a few new ones... in which it may take a bit more time than usual. And when the time comes, hopefully my new creations can entertain you all.

So.. it's been a long time... and now i'm back and i have some new stuffs ready to be shown off. There are new parts now including Hilde, but i haven't used them yet... perhaps later once all of them released. So for now, i'm gonna show what i have in store first.

As a warm up, first i'm gonna show my new and improved QueenSuccubi. It's been a while since her last show, so let's give her a nice comeback.

Oh, and with this new look, i think she now looks more like a queen, don't you think? :)
ZKXHWg3l.jpg

s4k5aVy.jpg

U6TfFMp.jpg

olgu4MQ.jpg

d7xaeoY.jpg

7z7fCc6.jpg

OOKRv7w.jpg

ZuBB9GV.jpg

LuMUSLD.jpg

ilpt8LE.jpg

CxN7UjT.jpg

c6YYTBM.jpg

DOlVBOH.jpg

ZkKB4wC.jpg

sOrUNRw.jpg

cY77JN4.jpg

lWWFENH.jpg

6uayhMP.jpg

GwHxjn0.jpg

"Let's dance a little, shall we?"
8pClWVR.jpg

6yvhoq7.jpg

KRqmhab.jpg

HvqnGbw.jpg

UiH6ddc.jpg

"Yeah, i am... the queen of succubus... i'm sexy... and dangerous..."
tdkosE5.jpg

"Men cannot resist my charm... for they shall all bow down to me... the queen!"
bjc7bfl.jpg

"Yesss~ come here boys... don't be shy... i'll give you a really good time you will not want to go back to your human world..."
lFj6Jyc.jpg

vCsiRlo.jpg

Gla5HRN.jpg

S1sQDhn.jpg

6cC2hDY.jpg

Gjp0xlX.jpg

yPcsAm2.jpg

VcYR6EL.jpg

0zUfSsM.jpg

RMR4DVE.jpg
Sorry, no action shots this time 'round... i was getting lazy. Maybe next time when i'm in the mood to do it. So let's just settle for poses only for now.

I like the little changes to Queensuccubi's design. The Patterning really makes her new look pop and I like the use of wings to give her a kind of coattail.
I also get what you mean about getting lazy. Sometimes you just don't want to put in the effort to get decent action shots, it is one of the reasons it takes me so long to post my creations.

So.. it's been a long time... and now i'm back and i have some new stuffs ready to be shown off. There are new parts now including Hilde, but i haven't used them yet... perhaps later once all of them released. So for now, i'm gonna show what i have in store first.

As a warm up, first i'm gonna show my new and improved QueenSuccubi. It's been a while since her last show, so let's give her a nice comeback.

Oh, and with this new look, i think she now looks more like a queen, don't you think? :)
ZKXHWg3l.jpg

s4k5aVy.jpg

U6TfFMp.jpg

olgu4MQ.jpg

d7xaeoY.jpg

7z7fCc6.jpg

OOKRv7w.jpg

ZuBB9GV.jpg

LuMUSLD.jpg

ilpt8LE.jpg

CxN7UjT.jpg

c6YYTBM.jpg

DOlVBOH.jpg

ZkKB4wC.jpg

sOrUNRw.jpg

cY77JN4.jpg

lWWFENH.jpg

6uayhMP.jpg

GwHxjn0.jpg

"Let's dance a little, shall we?"
8pClWVR.jpg

6yvhoq7.jpg

KRqmhab.jpg

HvqnGbw.jpg

UiH6ddc.jpg

"Yeah, i am... the queen of succubus... i'm sexy... and dangerous..."
tdkosE5.jpg

"Men cannot resist my charm... for they shall all bow down to me... the queen!"
bjc7bfl.jpg

"Yesss~ come here boys... don't be shy... i'll give you a really good time you will not want to go back to your human world..."
lFj6Jyc.jpg

vCsiRlo.jpg

Gla5HRN.jpg

S1sQDhn.jpg

6cC2hDY.jpg

Gjp0xlX.jpg

yPcsAm2.jpg

VcYR6EL.jpg

0zUfSsM.jpg

RMR4DVE.jpg
Sorry, no action shots this time 'round... i was getting lazy. Maybe next time when i'm in the mood to do it. So let's just settle for poses only for now.

Look at that eye womb tattoo

I like the little changes to Queensuccubi's design. The Patterning really makes her new look pop and I like the use of wings to give her a kind of coattail.
I also get what you mean about getting lazy. Sometimes you just don't want to put in the effort to get decent action shots, it is one of the reasons it takes me so long to post my creations.
Yeah, that, and also because i don’t have as much time anymore... since i have other things to do as well.

Happy New Year 2020!! So.. as a celebration... i'd like introduce you to my new babe... Alma. From her appearance, i think she looks somekind of a nightcrawler... or perhaps a vampire? a bit similar to the lady in the BloodRayne games.

Oh, before you ask, those googles on her head are just for accessories... they don't really add any purpose. Though when i tried to remove them, her head looks kinda empty... so i decided to leave them be. Or if you want the googles to be useful, then just imagine them as a tool to help see her enemies / preys in day light... and she doesn't need them at night, since she already has her night eyes as an NVG (night vision googles).
wahDmfAl.jpg

idJ2ouo.jpg

aRmeEvl.jpg

WhVtX53.jpg

sCFT57q.jpg

YaPlks8.jpg

YTf4poT.jpg

eZ7yB4W.jpg

Pp4nr65.jpg

wVRJTW8l.jpg
HOipVTEl.jpg

kbpB6KXl.jpg
R89aJHal.jpg

nkfbJ9el.jpg
v1KbYQjl.jpg

WO200oy.jpg

ikdBpWc.jpg

e2sKSbL.jpg

dixtxDA.jpg

w8ZoWcU.jpg

HkZWi2s.jpg

pIr5cZO.jpg

myiVStl.jpg

gbJ4uk4.jpg

XUSB6ej.jpg

0d8mcBA.jpg

wZhPPF2.jpg

1aGBD2H.jpg

bNuRse9.jpg

f5O85Ek.jpg

Ws35x1t.jpg

NILrXDv.jpg

Btw, if only i could change the eye color separately, then i'd give her different color for one of her eyes (normal eye color for the right eye)... so that my concept of her having darkness covering half of her face would be complete. But oh well, i guess it doesn't matter, i think she still looks badass this way.

Next up, a male character... he's a German lieutenant commanding officer with an excellent skill in combat, specially using a weapon like the rapier. He also has a manly man mustache and a few scars on his body. Oh, and not to forget, he smokes a cigar.

He has 2 alternate looks, that is with the hat off and suit off.
wB054j5l.jpg

veNEzTU.jpg

l4i73Yo.jpg

Evpt2NK.jpg

VXZVXcJ.jpg

T4JIXGI.jpg

dVKHWwy.jpg

QfWEgXF.jpg

jX4Kl5u.jpg

DUrnTJg.jpg

OUQ2Wwy.jpg

VZkzpLo.jpg

b9k7sKP.jpg

B7Dnb9s.jpg

2Y3LVli.jpg

SoovXIi.jpg

HUFuetx.jpg
TPbC1UW.jpg

KUuUV5u.jpg

bePcHGb.jpg

WXmfr7A.jpg

X7xi88N.jpg

jtCuPrh.jpg

jITigsN.jpg

a8grwnk.jpg

It's been quite a while... let's meet my next character, Sir Alfred. He basically has the same face and same moustache as before... but with different style, and this time he dresses as a gentleman. The name kinda suits him, no?
icYGWETl.jpg

tab6kC3h.jpg

e3qCfZL.jpg

voos3jD.jpg

4JW97SA.jpg

slkWZ2T.jpg

2HdsJCb.jpg

GnTWnDf.jpg

69WKtBE.jpg

Btw, this is not his only cosplay... he still has another that he wants to show off. lol

Next cosplay he's doing is... a badass and ruthless sea captain like Cervantes, and his name is... Captain Jack!
Wjl1N5Tl.jpg

Gyv0WUA.jpg

Those 2 small blades on his right shoe is hidden and retractable... so it can be a deadly weapon in certain situations. Same goes for the left one, but since the item slots are limited then i can only put them on one side. But well, you get the idea.
v41V0S3.jpg

Ih3V1lt.jpg

T0tYrG2.jpg

As for that special belt he's wearing... well let's say it's for extra protection so no one can attack his precious "treasure", not even from a sneaky piranha or other deadly creatures underwater.
bsZStx0.jpg

gIiTSot.jpg

4EGW8s5.jpg

Well, not much different, just a change of hairstyle with additional vest and shoulder pads.
b4SC6J6.jpg

tGCIzZ3.jpg

nsuImei.jpg

Last edited:
Back