13: Hussler
17: Emlarr
17: Subjective
17: JonTheDon
25: YRSF TinMan

---
Good game guys.
I'll be full on MLG starting now.

Hope to see these great results again guys.

NeoRussell

G, freaking Gs!!!!
Partisan - Congrats. I'm probably gonna FRC you again next month, so be prepared for even more improvement lol! This time, I promise I won't have a nervous breakdown, shout "fuckkkkk" really loudly, and use random supers.
BigRichez - GGs, it's a shame we never got to play in tournament, but thanks for the encouraging words and the great casual matches.
JonTheDon - GGs. Keep it up!
ChaCha - GGs, your Tira was quite beastly.
Valei - Repping Hilde! Good job. Looking forward to playing mirrors with you again down the line.

Thanks to all the guys from Buffalo for coming out. GG's to all and I hope to see you next tourney.
Also, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so kind in welcoming me to the Soul Calibur community as well as always giving me advice. There is still much I need to work on.
Overall I'm pretty pleased with today. Baby steps.

Good games everyone! You all put on quite a show, and congrats to Partisan for keeping his title, and to the other placers: you earned it. I look forward to playing you all again soon, and many of you next week.

I can't say I'm happy with how I performed today, but I'll be training hard for the next one. After exams are done, we're talking track-suit montage type shit.

Dissappointed I lost to Kowtow, but he's strong. I just need to Understand Raph AND HIM better.

To all the haters on my case for losing to Kowtow (Harry, Nizer) Ya'll need to beat some LEGITIMATE OPPONENTS before telling me anything. Sorry Harry, Stryder's ZWEI doesn't count. And Also, my Natsu is much better than yours, you're lucky all your opponents seems to fall for Natsu stuff easily.

Franz GGs last night. I hope you understand Tira is VERY DEADLY in this game. Also my Alpha Combos are more reliable than yours!! Also, you can't hate on me either for Losing to Kowtow since it happened to you too!!!

Russel - Nice Try. I JG UBs in my sleep and for Breakfast. I could have air threw you out of DGF, but JGing UBs is better.

Partisan - You Slut.

Stryder - Good Shit Repping STC!!! But you need to settle in with your character(s) soon.

Kowtow - I Love You Man. After Smash Up I knew you would be a force to be reckoned with, and you didnt dissappoint. GGs afterwards as well, I need to sit down with the Raph matchup, but still wont help me with your Strong Spacing Game. Soon.

Richez - GJ on beating Russel...Welcome to the CLUB!!

Cha - We didn't get to play but I LOVES that Tira, and Good Shit on commentating.

Valie - GGs as well, I really like your Hilde, good spacing, strong combos, I just think you need to be more aggressive with Hilde, But thats easier said than done.

VINCE/RXS - THANK FORS HELPING US STREAM!! We can never seem to thank you enough, first one there, last one to leave. We really appreciate. In fact, you need a Prize for your hard work.

Eli - Why you no Play?!?! No faith in "Skills"?

Sami - I should have beat you, but it wouldnt have mattered. We both would have lost to Chris.

From Now on, the Only people that can criticize me are the ones that can do something in this game, not the ones enjoy Pseudo-Accomplishments.

LOLZ!!!@02i23103

GGs to everyone I faced either in casuals or in the tournament. I fulfilled my goal of reaching top 5 by this tournament, but that's not enough. Still a lot of holes in my play that got exposed this time around, so I'll be working on plugging those and tightening up my game. Top 3 next time. I was almost there, were it not for KowTow.

Frank: Keep at it with your Raph. I think the Voldo matchup threw you off, so next time come prepared for it! There are some characters you have to study just so you'll know what they're capable of, and Voldo is definitely one of them (and Maxi...).

Valei: After my performance against you in the last tournament I really wanted to redeem myself, so I was excited to see you were my second round opponent. I'm glad the time I spent learning Hilde's stuff paid off for me, so I guess you and Frank will be looking at the Voldo matchup together for next time!

KowTow: Firstly, thanks for grabbing a guide for me before coming here. I feel both of our matches were really close, but you managed to edge each of them out. Changing my character after our first match was a decision I made after seeing that you'd also taken out Dino's Voldo. I could tell you were more comfortable playing against him than most had been, so I opted to change it up. Damn my Alpha execution and random drops. I still don't feel like I'm ready to use him in tournaments, but I wanted to test the waters.

Stryder: 9B all day wtf. I need to discover some really punishing options for people trying to use that option select. You were completely unthrowable. Either that, or start playing Asta and use an airthrow option select :P.

BigRiches: GGs in casuals, your NM is very much on point. I'll look forward to more matches against you the next time you're down, maybe even meet in the bracket!

Dino: GGs in casuals last night, it was good to hang out and catch up. You've definitely got the most competent Tira I've faced. It doesn't help that this is the first SC game I've really played that she's in :P. Hope we'll get the chance to chill and run some games again soon, maybe throw around some more polyhedrons. Asta wall combos ftw. Also, Alpha combos? Son, let's not forget who won the Alpha mirror...

Russell: Who?

Partisan: Grats on the consecutive wins. We've still never had the chance to play, so I'll try to make a point of that for the next tournament.

That's everyone I have specific shout outs for, but it was good to see everyone there. Hope to catch you all around at the next gathering/tournament/whatever.

Cheers.

And Also, my Natsu is much better than yours, you're lucky all your opponents seems to fall for Natsu stuff easily.
Tsk tsk, Mr. Dino, you used Natsu once in the entire tournament, and lost horribly with her against Russel. After which you switched to Voldo for rest of the tournament cause you aren't even confident enough to play with her (and still lost lol). I stick with my main against everybody, good matchup, bad matchup, winning or losing. Maybe next time you actually beat somebody (as in anybody) with Natsu in a tourney then I could maybe consider your a Natsu player, much less one better than myself.

*sigh* Don't You Know My Voldo is So FuN and Exciting!! And So Many People Expect me to Use Him!! I don't want to be just another Natsu player (ahem) just like in SC4 there were alot of "another Amy players"....I mean I used her in since SC2, she's always done me well.

If I wanted to stick with Natsu I could. My Natsu has handedly beat Russels Yoshi before, just ask him about Winter Brawl. And um, which good player have you beat before?! Chris ZWEI doesnt count. But I mean, if you want to enjoy it.....

Anyways, FRC or FT# MM or For Bragging Rights I dont care. My Natsu is better than yours.

Seriously LOL at saying I'm not sticking with my main. We'll just have to see how well you do after the Patch...if you still play her or this game...

LOL

Actually, My Natsu lost to Sami's Asta as well. After I was up 2 Rounds. Then My Voldo Won. Then my Voldo lost. Thats just how this game is. Thats just how our opponents are. You win some. You Lose some.

But if you'd like, I'll use Natsu Next Tourney. POST PATCH

Shoulda never told Sunny that lol every tourney now gonna be like
SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED

Yoooooo I had a blast this weekend with you guys!

Hussler: GGz! I love playing Hilde Mirror matches. Hope to see your improvement come next tournament!

Partisan: You are a beast! Glad I finally got to meet you! Congrats on the Tournament Win! Oh that Grape Ice Cream was all yours B! Word!

Franz: Damn your Voldo! Good shit though I wasn't expecting that at all. Solid Performance. I look forward to our next battle.

Thinkinofanatsu: I hate losing to you but your skill cannot be denied. Good shit in the tournament. We will fight again!

TinMan: Swag Chicken, Swag Shrimp, Swag Ice Cream, Swag Bananas, Swaaaag!

To everyone else I played: You guys rock! I love coming to TO for tournaments and good food. Can't wait for the next one! Until next time!

Back