[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] SOULCALIBUR 6 era edition

What's up Amaury, hope everything is good so far and going good for you and your family.

Aside from that, let's get down to trash talking business once SC6 reaches shelves.

Last edited:
If Toronto ever make a SoulCalibur 2/5/6 monthly, Im down to travel more there. (I just Want to be Hell of Active)
Sadly i still dont see any Soulcalibur Side Tournament after Winter Brawl And im pretty low on money to travel for Evo Japan due to time. (too damn early)

What kind of consoles do you guys have? I was planning to play the Steam version.

I'll be getting it on Xbox One first, then eventually Steam, and then down the line on PS4.

Hi Toronto community, it's been a while since I went to Toronto for any Soul Calibur tournament. I noticed that Toryuken doesn't have any Soul Calibur tournament or side tournament, I'm assuming you don't have a lot of people playing these days ? We have a bit of a revival in Montreal these days with several players playing Soul Calibur 2. Any chance we could organise something ? I'm sure it would be good occasion for the newcomers on our side to meet your players and prepare the field for Soul Calibur 6 !

Wow, it's been a while. Hope you guys have been doing all right.

I'm probably only getting the Steam version sadly. Helps that I finally have a beast PC, though.

It's great to see you back, page.

I just got a gaming laptop so PC will be my main platform as well.

You still at your old apartment, OOF? I moved pretty close by last year.

I'm pretty sure meltdown does Tekken stuff on Mondays. I'm sure they will want to do SC ad well when it's out

I have the game. Guys we can start having local sessions.
My place is open to such events.
The Toronto scene needs to wake up.

Back