[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

You remind me of tier whores who use SC3 X then SC4 Amy or whoever to create the illusion that they are elite. Tell them to learn and be elite with some other lower tier character and you'll see what their real skills are, and how weak their mind games are without a braindead crutch.

You should come to Summer Brawl and show one of them (namely, Thugish) just how trashy he really is at the game! You could even MM to help pay for the trip!

This lead me to the most important question, Why does LostProvidence still post here. I mean I know there are no good players in Chicago. So he wishes he was in Toronto, but if it mean that much to you just immigrate to Canada, you Scrub.

Summer Brawl prediction...Eli loses terribly to each and every player from Chicago.

You should come to Summer Brawl and show one of them (namely, Thugish) just how trashy he really is at the game! You could even MM to help pay for the trip!
Why do you post in black? It's hard as hell to read when using the Flexile Dark skin.

Anyways I'd love to man, but I have a kid on the way in less than a month, and I also work on weekends, so if I were to take a weekend off that would mean I would lose out on $500+ worth of pay. Add that with the $200+ I'd have to pay for the trip... yeah $700+ to go to a tournament, while I have to take care of a baby? Not gonna happen. Hell I can barely go to local tournaments because of my situation...

Anyways I'm sure after SC5 comes out I'll be able to travel once again. So we'll have to rumble then.

So Vince are you coming for sure or are you gonna pull a DINO?

Anyways Stryder told me he will try to make it, and Sami will come for sure. Dino said after 5pm he may make it. Eli said he might come as well. Dustbuster still needs to give me a straight answer.

Lets do this. Most of you should have my number so give me a ring or text.

No, I had an off night tonight (didn't get my balls sucked).

It seems that's the only reason I'm willing to travel anymore, because I have 8WR people to see as an excuse the next day after a new lay. For now I'm gonna write more of my creative stories that you said you love. Hopefully I'll build up enough pride by Saturday to see ya'll again then too!

That's too bad Vince. I was hoping to destroy you in Soul Calibur. Anyways I may have to cancel now. Good luck in the tourney guys. The next tourney I'll be in will probably be for SC5.

I thought I may post my work schedule so that ppl can plan their gatherings effectively.

For this week, I'm free tomorrow and Sunday; Saturday I have work until 3PM but I'm still up for battles.

Next week, I'm free Wednesday and Sunday; with Monday and Friday working until 3.

Usually I would go once in a week, but of course sometimes I would bend the rules.

SO im going to the gathering today. But I cant make this tournament on saturday, was really pumped for it, but I have something work related that came up :(

I think I should repeat: I -cannot- go anyplace on Saturday. I'm housesitting and looking after six animals. They will die without me. :\ Just in case that sentence was missed. But I appreciate Russell trying to meet us poor people in a middle ground.
page, yeah, I guess I do suck, but only as a person for not having resourcefulness to escape these obligations, not as a player. (lol) I'll fight any battle, any time it's convenient for me.

Sunny, how should we use the banner? If I had a YouTube account I guess I could put it there... but I don't... stupid google accounts taking over everything...

Guys, regarding my deal.

You will need to pay $10 initially. When I get a final number for SCIV mid-way to the tournament, I will return $5 to everyone.

NeoRussell

Are any of you guys who can't make it to the tourney gonna be free at all this weekend? I'd like to get some games in with as many of you as possible before I return to my glorified forest.

Peace.

franman, you say that you're not entering the tourney because you will only play competitively on a CRT and not an HDTV. Does that mean that you are going to completely stop playing SC competitively soon? Because with the recent news that Sony is going to make all new PS3's with HDMI only shows that CRT's are gonna be obsolete pretty soon.

Technology is moving forward and CRT's are going to be left behind and not supported at all soon.

Nice try Amaury, Sony's HDMI is only meant for high-definition blu-ray movies.

But I think what you meant to ask for is will I quit if the newer PS3, Xbox 360 as well as any other next-gen console only support HDMI for games? to answer your question, yes I will stop playing SC competitively and only play for casual fun until technology reaches to a point where there's no such thing as lag as well as any other factor that affects game play and it has to be at an affordable price.

To you technology is moving forward, but to me technology in this department is moving forward in many ways but with several steps backward. One of the steps backwards is lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back