[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by this thread's logic, I will be getting my name on it every month. That's cool.
--
Hope everyone is ready for the Pre-Launch Party.
If you have friends that do not play Soul Calibur, bring them along anyway.
Games like SF, UMvC3 and other games will be available as well.
The Free Pizza should also entice players.

NeoRussell

Alright so to begin this upcoming new era of the Soul Calibur series, I would like to welcome all oncoming members; old school & new school; women & men; online & offline; ppl w/different national backgrounds; as well as ppl w/different beliefs.

Get to stick around with us, know who we really are outside the internet and start gaming.

Put me down for Xiba also please... ZWEI or Xiba will have to win me over for that main character spot lol

Outstanding.
New thread, new players.

Dusty 's going to play Raphael? Aw Hell naw. In unrelated news, I will seriously look into playing the following:
Hilde, Ezio, and Viola.
Watch out for RPS games for Raphael costumes in our dittos.

In SC1 I learned 2 characters.
In SC2 I learned 5.
In SC3 I learned 6.
In SC4 I learned 11.
In SCV I want to learn them ALL...

Of course Dampierre will always be my main. And I'm really liking Xiba from what I've seen. So I think those will be my two mains.

After those two, The first batch of characters that I think I'll learn will be Ezio, Aeon, Mitsu, Zwei, Algol, and Devil Jin. After that I'll probably just learn the rest of the male characters until I can comfortably use Kilik. Then I'll work on the learning the females until I can eventually use Elysium and Edge Master.

Now considering this I'll be putting most of my time into Dampierre and Xiba since they will be my tourney characters, I don't expect to achieve this goal until probably sometime in 2013, and even that seems a bit soon to me. We'll see how it goes.

DINO: Since you also pride yourself on mastering many characters, I challenge you to learn all of the characters throughout the year as well. Then sometime next year we will have an epic 29 vs 29 character showdown (where of course I will own and embarrass you). Do you accept?

Nah nah... you guys are dillusional.

It will be me.

Oh and and I'm leaving for A&C now to play SC4 and MK. Will be there at around 3:30 hopefully.

Here's a question this especially goes to Russell. Since EVO is banning wireless controllers are your (Russell's) tournaments gonna ban wireless controllers?

I'm not gonna ban Wireless Controllers. I'm sure people are smart enough to turn their controller off, if not, there are always people who manages them. Nobody follows EVO rules regarding controllers. EVO gets away with their rules because it's freaking EVO. I don't want to piss off people so Wireless is cool with me.

---
Looks like I started a "It's Me" game.
I'll try to be creative with mine.

How to play:
-Put your "It's Me" line in quotes.
-Be creative
-Don't be insulting
-Have fun with it

No guys, It's me because i'm a god in Soul Calibur.

NeoRussell

Is it too late to get me a 360 copy, Russel? Everyone I spoke to isn't getting the game till the weekend and by then who even cares about a couple more days.

Welcome to Toronto, Hussler. I live right by A&C as well so maybe we can train together since we are so close.
Sounds good! Are you gonna be at Smash Up II? I won't be attending the pre-release party, but I'll be at the tourney so perhaps we can meet up then.
I'm just gonna be spectating the SC fights, but I'm gonna be competing in the BB tourney because in my hometown I've competed a few times including at Canada Cup 2010. (So yeah, I'm not new to fighting games, but I am relatively new to SC).
Also, in case you were wondering, I hail from the west-side and have come to the east for Uni.

Btw, I'm pretty talkative, so I apologize in advance for the walls of text.

Gentlemen, it's me because I'm sexy and I know it

I was stuck at home this morning so I made this intro montage with footage from Soul Blade, SC2, SC3, SC4, n SC5 to my earlier song posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back