[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I have a completed guaranteed Combo & Tech-Trap list of Nightmare and Aeon on my hand. Some of lists haven't been showed in the forum. If any Canadian here want it and fit the qualification list below, I can send it to you by e-mail or pm. If no one want it here, I will share it to everyone on the Character forum.
Qualification:
1) You are already a good Nightmare or Aeon players. Or You are going to be a Nightmare or Aeon player that will use them in tourney, money matches or FT10/5.
2) Canadian (yea, Canadian first prority.)

The reason of doing that because I want to see the true potential of the characters and I hope other player can win with my favorite characters.

Yo, I have a completed guaranteed Combo & Tech-Trap list of Nightmare and Aeon on my hand. Some of lists haven't been showed in the forum. If any Canadian here want it and fit the qualification list below, I can send it to you by e-mail or pm. If no one want it here, I will share it to everyone on the Character forum.
Qualification:
1) You are already a good Nightmare or Aeon players. Or You are going to be a Nightmare or Aeon player that will use them in tourney, money matches or FT10/5.

The reason of doing that because I want to see the true potential of the characters and I hope other player can win with my favorite characters.
I have been maining Edge Master (yes I'm serious) since the begining of the year. Hence the 2.0, I've literally been leveling up to a whole new level by attempting to learn almost every character in the same time. And yes, I do plan to use him as my main in a tournament eventually. So via Edge Master I have been learning Nightmare and Aeon, and any help you can give me with getting better with these two styles I will appreciate. ;)

Congrats Wallace. I was the first one to find out, I feel kinda honoured, as you said I told no one. Like others I wish you the best. Also you'll get all the tax breaks for your child, that more money in the bank .

Qualification:

First off, I want to congratulate you on your future fatherhood and wish you the best for their future and for your job hunt (I second Russell's Target recommendation). This is some serious shit bro!

My secondary is Nightmare and I would like to get him to same the level as my Natsu. I'm very interested to see what your NM tech is! As for Aeon, I unfortunately have no idea how to use him, but sense that his gameplay is similar to Nightmare's (I.e. highly backstep & spacing oriented with a good Ring Out game).

*Checks qualifications
1. Is a somewhat good Nightmare
2. Is Canadian eh!

=D Thanks for the offer and good luck!

Thanks for coming over fellas and good games.

FT10 Results:

OOF (Olcadan) Vs Hussler (Hilde, misc.): 10-2
OOF (Edge Master) Vs southernontario (Taki): 10-8
OOF (EM) Vs Eli (Scrub Ivy): 10-0 (theoretical)

Glad I got to pwn you guys. Always good having you over Hussler, have a safe trip. Southern you've improved, but not enough to defeat me yet. It's too bad SCV won't be at Toryuken, you'd do good. Eli thanks for the coffee and burgers. I can't handle that Battle Royal game, lets stick to SC next time. We all know you love that Battle Royal game because you suck at SC and would rather play some other game that you can beat us in. Scrub!

Olcadan OP.

Thanks for hosting Oof! Good times man. We'll have to do a real FT10 sometime down the line lol.. Hopefully at Toryuken.
Also, please do add me on PSN when you get the chance; your friends list was full last time I checked :(.

But until then, remember this: "when in doubt, TRIUMPH!". =D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and see you all at Toryuken!!!

Theoretical?
You gotta start to develop the grey matter in your brain as well as your SC skills, you aren't close to my level. When you do fix these weaknesses then come chanllange me.

Also don't be hating on Battle Royal cause you cant handle it.

Anyway GGs to Hussler and Southern for playing Battle Royal, it was really fun.

Thanks to Dad, Mom and baby for hosting on wednesday. With two(?) Cats and a puppy to the mix it was quite lively.

GG's to all in SC and All stars as well. Hussler hope to get you here more often or ill travel out west. MM at Toryuken bro!

Dont hide now DINO. You ask for a beating now ya hiding!
Anyways guys, SoutherOntario will be at my place at 2p.m tomorrow (Sunday), others are welcome.
Post up. DINO whats the matter? Need more training before you get another whooping?

Looks like SO is on a mission to level up hitting up both me and the Queen in the same week! I like it. We need more people with the fire to level up. I see potential in Southern. Once a scrub now slowly becoming a.. Non scrub.

Where they other scrubs at?! Less no shows more FT10's!

Thanks, everyone.
There is so many things happened to me this year. Moving to a new home. =D And now I'm going to be a father. =D
My job has been cut tons of hours. =D Suddenly, Dino remind me that I still want to achieve my childhood dream even failed so many times. =D Finally, I realise I still want to play some more SC5. =D

Thanks, everyone.
There is so many things happened to me this year. Moving to a new home. =D And now I'm going to be a father. =D
My job has been cut tons of hours. =D Suddenly, Dino remind me that I still want to achieve my childhood dream even failed so many times. =D Finally, I realise I still want to play some more SC5. =D

Hang in there! You will see wonders begin to happen. A child is a blessing! So many doors of opportunity are gonna open up to ya. Doubt me? Just wait and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back