[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'm ultimately on the same side of Union GO as you. Last month I trekked down south only to shuttle back north to see you.
But I don't know how to make it across the space in between, 'cuz Brampton travel = ____ .
Put on a blond wig, stand by the highway, pull up your pant leg and stick your leg out while going "yooohooo", I'm certain someone will hitch you a ride.

Sifi, only Saturdays and Sundays are good for you? If your doing something I'll try my best to make it if you're hosting. Also do you get Battle Royal, lol.

Oh that reminds me, Russell does A/C have royal? It would be pretty funny if you hosted a Battle Royal Tournament, I know I'd show for sure.

You're not supposed to. It's a bugs bunny thing.

Now you know how it feels when people read some of your confusing ass cryptic posts lol.

Word.

Oh gg's at A&C yesterday... sort of. There was some real salt from me for reasons that-shall-not-be explained.

Force Esjay want you to add him on PSN. I believe its something like Esseph?

Oh gg's at A&C yesterday... sort of. There was some real salt from me for reasons that-shall-not-be explained.

Force Esjay want you to add him on PSN. I believe its something like Esseph?

Alright, I'll do so when I get home this evening. Guess he wants to see me break his Leixia's "armour" again...

GGs at ANC today( yes the place had a name change, Mandela bought out the brothers)

Congrats to Force for disapointing the Ino and Tommy who spent $20 to get to TO plus the new guy who saw zero participants for DOA. Time to learn a new game lolz.

GGs at ANC today( yes the place had a name change, Mandela bought out the brothers)

Congrats to Force for disapointing the Ino and Tommy who spent $20 to get to TO plus the new guy who saw zero participants for DOA. Time to learn a new game lolz.

Not cool Jerk King, you make it sound like it's my obligation to be at every tournament. I didn't know if the tourney was running so I had plans for Sunday. I've been to every other DOA tourney at A&C since October. Anyway, I'll be at ANC this evening so we can get some games in.

Edit: That wouldn't be such a bad idea Eli. That game is a major blast to play and could generate hype.

Farce: I recall you mentioning that you wanted to see UG start up for DOA as well. Wouldn't attending the tournament be a prerequisite in order to have that happen? I mean look at all the progress we've had with the SC UG.... Just LOOK at it.

In other news I don't think my new place would be ideal for a food and booze until warm weather comes. But its still in the works if people are still around by that time.

Farce: I recall you mentioning that you wanted to see UG start up for DOA as well. Wouldn't attending the tournament be a prerequisite in order to have that happen? I mean look at all the progress we've had with the SC UG.... Just LOOK at it.

Dude, it was one tournament for FFS! I was out when you texted me last Sunday and it was too late for me to come down not to mention that I was tired as hell thanks to Daylight Saving Time. No need to be an ass. FYI, one of my DOA buddies Alex (Nanhoudrops) is helping with a DOA casual scene in Mississisuaga that I've been attending regularly to try and get some new players into DOA. I'm not sure what progress you're talking about for SC UG, you mean that one guy that showed up last week?

The next tournament is April 7th right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back