[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fair to say that you have think objectively not from a personal view point.

Action speaks louder than words; right now I think the odds are against Amaury, even I have my doubts, but nonetheless I like to be proven wrong and if in the long run Amaury can prove it, I stand corrected.

Get Pwnd Eli. NVM Oof he's not Attending because he doesnt....sorry, knows he can't win his money back. GGs
Of course Eli won't get his money back, especially if Partisan and Reptile show up, let alone the handful of Toronto folks that can beat his predictable Ivy. Losing to Devil Jin will be the least of his problems.

Its been months Ive had this guy on IGNORE and ages since i directly addressed this dude, but since he mentioned my name when i never did his.. I will speak!

First of all Oofmatic. I have ZERO beef with you. I just think you are a ********* conceited, egotistcal, disrespectful individual. Egoooomaniaccc!!!! Cant stress that enough!

I remember your name coming up amongst some people and I was there like an idiot defending you, saying you're a super cool guy etc etc. All i got was a unanimous *Chu, you're new to Toronto.. you don't know Amaury*... Heck I sure didnt! But me being me had to experience it to believe! I had to feel the fire firsthand. Now I *know*!

Me taking things literal? You meant to say.. *as it really is* right?

Me having a personal vendetta? Laughable. Do you know how serious a word and an accusation that is. No Oof, I have no ill will towards you. I just freak out when i see your antics and it mind boggles me. I often wonder if you have mental issues! To be so candid and casual about the things you say etc. Mind boggling!!!!
Especially your blatant 2 facedness...From now on Im calling this guy Two-Face! No more Oofmatic.
Example : "I don't give a fuck about the Offline scene! Online is where its at" "Once I have Partisan n Reptile to play..bla bla bla"
Thennn... you go something like this : "Oh Heavens To Mergatroid.. Oh how I doth love the offline SC scene in toronto. See how much I do for the scene i hold so dearly to my bosom?"
Now if thats not a lesson in Contradiction 101...then I'm a Dragon's nutsack!

Anyways thats that. I will reiterate : I have ZEROOOO beef with you. If I did we'd be fighting in public! Im not that type of dude nor do i have the energy to waste on such trivial CRAP!!!!
Good luck with the tourney! I think if you come off a bit more genuine and less *Oofmatic*, Im pretty sure you'll have a huge turnup! Myself included!

I still have zilch to do wit ya! By no means is this a we're cool post! You went too far! I know you dont care, neither do I give a flying ****
/rant

Chu Fye, stop taking "forum life" so seriously, stop taking every single forum post I make so seriously, stop assuming things about me, stop misunderstanding my posts, stop slandering me, and stop... Just stop. This isn't high school. This is a community forum for a hobby. Leave me alone and let me attempt to run this tournament in peace. If you decide not to support it because of a silly beef that you created with me in your warped little mind, then so be it! There are others who will attend because really, we all just want to play.

The sad thing is, I was always friendly with you, even when I smack talked it was friendly. I invited you to my home, I fed you, I even gave you an Xbox game of mine as a gift. Then you go home, see a post of mine that you take too literally and needlessly take offence to it. Then you join the Vince and Eli club and attack and slander me every chance you get. If that's not considered starting a beef against me then i don't know what is. Meannwhile I always just ignore you up until when I called everyone out on it in my previous post.

Seriously, I just want to play the game and run a tournament to bring competition together. As well as a fresh set of rules that allows potential for more. When you come in here and start downplaying all of that, by attacking me and the event I'm trying to bring, how does that help the community?

Anyways the three of you need to realize that you should support all tournaments that happen for the community, regardless of the rules. If you or people don't agree with me or the rules then don't come. It's okay because there will always be people that just want to play and will come. And if you don't end up coming because of the rules, then I certainly hope that you will run your own tournament with rules as you see fit. The more tournaments the better. Just please don't negatively interfere with or slander mine.

I'm gonna go back to ignoring you three again. If you have to shit talk me make it about the game. That's the only type of shit talk that can bring hype.

There is no hope for this guy. i have no choice to admit, its the Ego Syndrome. Drives people bonkers. You have a bad case of it.
Now you take your home invitation, your slices of pizza, and your $2.99 sc4 DISC and shove it up your a$$!
Just goes to to show what type of person you are. You do things for people, only so you could brag about it later. Obviously you haven't had much in your life before to be bragging about a slice of pizza, a can of coke, and a $2.99 copy of SC4 THAT I ACCEPTED BECAUSE YOU INSISTED THAT I TAKE IT. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU INSISTED. (Is that what you used to survive on in the past, pizza n fizzy sugar water?)

I dont see ELI or DINO going around bragging about the food and hospitality they've done for the scene. Your 2 slices of pizza and a can of coke cant compare to the BBQ and foods prepared by DINO and the stuff Eli does for the community out of their own pockets.
You dont see them bragging and posting on the internet, shouting to the whole world 'Look what we have done". No! They did it *GENUINELY*, unlike you.
Thats why people other than themselves brag about it for them. You on the other hand... Ewwww... Man You are digustingly Despicable!

You tried to make a believer outta me. It backfired, you fake ass! That pizza was freaking disgusting. Didnt you realise i didnt eat?
Dude you are despicable! No wonder you keep bragging about how you sent Mick money so he can go tournament etc. Ill be sure to tell him thats what you are doing.
Anything you do is about you looking for praise.
Thats why I will neverrr attend any session or tournament of yours.
After I destroyed you in SCV , you kept begging me to come to your house. Good thing i stopped. Then your nasty comments came to the surface.
Go play online JERK!!!

You cant be ignoring anyone, when you were the one being ignored since your get a life comment came out your mouth. You were the one still inviting us to your sessions and i never even took you on. So please, do yourself a favour and go deceive newcomers. They'll find out the hard way about you in time.
All ive said about you is FACT! Obviously it doesnt sit well with you. Duhhh...!!!

Now ive exposed you for the selfish and worship seeker that you are. Keep to your paths, Ill keep to mine.

Ive said all I need to say and wont be addressing or responding to your fake ass anymore.
Spew all the filth and garbage you can now, you are officially and permanently BANNED in my books! *vomits*

Nuff said!

ProTip - Don't say you've been ignoring someone, and saying this doesnt bother you and don't take it seriously....

...and then POST WALL OF TEXTS!! Sigh. I think people like forum Drama more than acctualy Video Game drama. Welcome back to High School.

Chu Fye I asked you to stop, don't you know the meaning of stop? It is clear that you are a very disturbed and nasty person with your constant slandering and biased misrepresentations of me. Please leave me alone. Thank you.

Anyways back to what matters... The tournament! Based on RSVP's here and on Facebook, and people I've spoken with, I think we definately will have at least 8 people as of now. We still have a month to go so let's spread the word, and hopefully get 16 or even 20 players attending!!

I'm sorry, Dino I just cant take you seriously anymore. First sober up.

Again Oof plays the victim. This always happen when he doesn't know how to address the point discussed, and just assumes everything is an attack. But whatever I said what I needed too.

So I'm planning session on Friday June 7, are some of you guys free that day?

But Eli. If you can beat me, It should be free Money.

But you Cant Beat Me.

So you Won't MM.

Because you Suck.

Let me know when you get on my level.

Dino I destroyed you at your own home, when you we're sober. Then you got depressed and started drinking. You drank so much that you actually vomited.
We can do a money match, I'm cool with that, but sober up and dont start drinking when you lose.

If you're free on June 7 we can do this, you said you would be DT on friday after work right?

Ill mark it on my calendar Eli! Unless work comes up, im in!

Also, DINO... You have never MM me? Always ducking me bro!

Chu Fye I can MM you anytime. I didnt at my BBQ because had so much to take care of.

Judging by the Battles Mitsu v Asta, Better you didnt MM me :D

Again Oof plays the victim. This always happen when he doesn't know how to address the point discussed, and just assumes everything is an attack.
Of course I'm the victim. I'm just minding my own business trying to organize a tournament for everyone, while having to deal with so much slander and harassment from you guys. Which is basically you guys victimizing me. Then when I finally stop ignoring you and call you guys out on the harassment I'm suddenly "playing the victim". Geez, grow up.

Seriously, if you, Scrubbymuffins, and ChuFye can leave me alone and allow me to promote this event in peace, that would be great. If you guys don't like the rules and don't want to attend, fine. If you feel the need to speak out about your disagreement with the rules, that's fine too! Just do it in a mature and civilized way and not with insults and slander in an attempt to instigate drama, downplay the tournament, and cause me grief. Don't be such dicks.

If you're free on June 7 we can do this, you said you would be DT on friday after work right?

Umm, I should be alright for June 7th, but I'll let you know if something comes up!

Although the issues that people have with OOFMATIC are their own business, I do give him props that he is making a concerted effort to run a tournament for SCV while the game is on life-support in TO. All I want is for this tourney to happen and for as many people to come as possible. I'd rather get my ass kicked by 20+ people then just 6 people like last September.

However, with the DJ issue, I'm not sure if keeping him tourney legal is a good idea if quite a few people feel bothered by his inclusion. I played him a bit online this week, and he seems like the type of character that either gets beat badly or is annoying as fuck to deal with. I honestly hope that no touches him at the tourney.

blah blah blah..I'm a victim blah blah blah....
People have said their disagreement and you continue to ignore or not responded to valid criticism. Your reasoning for not responding is because your feeling are hurt. Then you try to put down other who disagree with you and then talk about being mature and civilized. This is the pot calling the kettle black.

It come down to this:
Ultimately it's up to the community. If you guys wanna give it a shot just this once and see how it goes then lets do it, worst case scenario is no Tekken players show up and Devil Jin isn't used.

So here you're saying it suppose to be up to the community as a whole to decide.
Most here have voice their disagreement and discomfort with DJ, its just you and dino that actually want DJ.

But even so, now you are trying to dictate something that majority of people are not comfortable with and then you proceed to call people who disagree dicks, right...

-----
Knowing you, you'll desperately try formulate something.

Just keep it simple and do what you said and just ignore. Cause this will keep going in circles.
If the tournament works out, great. If it doesn't, well that life.
------

I didnt at my BBQ because had so much to take care of.
Sifu, what he meant by that was...

This
absolut-vodka.jpg
Plus This
Watermelon-Slice-1-S8HVIMP9IG-800x600.jpg

Equals This
vomiting-pumpkin.jpg

Good night everybody.

Eli. Are you trying to make me look bad? Because you're only making yourself look bad because

1. I was beating YOU and Chu Fye Switfly when I was Crunk (Oh yea no System for 8 Months and still pwning you "regulars").

2. Eli do you drink? Can you Drink? Do you do ANYTHING thats fun, outside of Calibur? Wait, do you even make Calibur Fun? HA

3. I asked you to MM me. You still haven't responded. Which means you know you cannot beat me. Coward. Simple.

http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers2/b/335444332 6hr 10min Just in case you or anyone else Forgot.

Pwnd Eli. Plz Stop. You're Embarassing Yourself. Worst, you're dividing the Community because of your personal Vendetta against OOF. Actually you're the ONLY PERSON in the T.O SC Community that has EVER shown Malice and Disrespect towards another person outside of their gameplay. Its really not a good look. Not for You. Not For the Community.

Eli. Are you trying to make me look bad? Because you're only making yourself look bad because

1. I was beating YOU and Chu Fye Switfly when I was Crunk (Oh yea no System for 8 Months and still pwning you "regulars").

2. Eli do you drink? Can you Drink? Do you do ANYTHING thats fun, outside of Calibur? Wait, do you even make Calibur Fun? HA

3. I asked you to MM me. You still haven't responded. Which means you know you cannot beat me. Coward. Simple.

http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers2/b/335444332 6hr 10min Just in case you or anyone else Forgot.

Pwnd Eli. Plz Stop. You're Embarassing Yourself. Worst, you're dividing the Community because of your personal Vendetta against OOF. Actually you're the ONLY PERSON in the T.O SC Community that has EVER shown Malice and Disrespect towards another person outside of their gameplay. Its really not a good look. Not for You. Not For the Community.

Wtf? Dino...who were you beating? We play like 4 matches and that was that. I couldnt even get myself to play you seriously cause you were not in your right senses! Thats why I hate casual sessions. Unnnnmotivating to say the least!

DINO! You are way below myself and Eli's level at the moment. We dont even play you seriously! Seeing you have no system etc!
Stop ducking and do the money match. Its been 6 months already!
If you win I shut up! As a mattero fact, you keep ducking everytime u are invited to a session. Plzzzz. Plzzz.. just show up and lets settle this! Lolz! Take my moneyyyy Dinoooo!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh yeah! You have zero reason not to show up at Eli's session! You have ample time to get things organnised and get time off! We all support you events man. For onnccee.. come out bro!
Take Myyyy Monnneyyyyy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back