[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us clasp our hands in Prayer!
Let us have a moment of silence.
"O Ye Brethren Of The 8 Gates Of Way Run! It is with Great Sorrow, that we must bid farewell to Our dearly despised Troll. Its untimely Death came at the hands of a fearless and RICH warrior : MONEYMUFFINS! Aided by a fierce popcorn munching, fire breathing, slap slapping, Marshmallow Roasting CHU-FYE!
Let us have this 3 mins of silence" :

Money, can you please improvise on this video using your skillz. I know we can add a lil sum sum to this funeral.
After all the troll did put up a struggle, though negligible, but a struggle nonetheless.

Money, can you please improvise on this video using your skillz. I know we can add a lil sum sum to this funeral.
After all the troll did put up a struggle, though negligible, but a struggle nonetheless.

I'M BETTER OFF UNPREDICTABLE. TAKING REQUESTS IS MY WEAKNESS.

What a circlejerk.

8WAYJERK, IN FACT.

hK9sLq1.jpg

So does anyone else wanna to step up and become a tourney organizer?
Like I've been saying, the more tournies the better! Glad that my Revival tournament initiative is encouraging people to step up to the plate and do their own! It's more difficult for me to do tournaments on weekends than weekdays, so if someone does weekend monthlies while I do them on weekdays, then the community will be even more on track to tournament scene revival!!

Like I've been saying, the more tournies the better! Glad that my Revival tournament initiative is encouraging people to step up to the plate and do their own!

Your ladder battles(non tournament) didnt do jack, and didnt give anyone initiative to do what we've already been doing.
Franman only asked a question whether something is gonna happen. Stop grasping at straws cuz you're drowning.

See what I meant when I said this guy did this all for self praise? He's already trying to start boasting about he did this n that for the community! Notice his choice of words carefully. He didn't use the term *THE* Revival tournament. Instead he so egotistically used *MY* Revival tournament. All about he did this. He gave pizza, he gave a can of coke, he gave Mick $10 bucks.
Despicable!!!!!

No Troll! You got EXPOSED!!! You Failed!!! Now I suggest you shut up, and leave the scene's operations to people who actually GENUINELY care!!!

Didnt we have a funeral service for this troll? It seems someone dug its lifeless body up and reanimated it. Well we have an unlimited supply of ammunition.

Watch the troll cry Victim now!

To argue with a Fool, you become the Fool.

So Yeah.
That's why I choose not to argue with Chu Fye, but rather keep my shit talk within the realm of the game! Ha!

"Never argue with a fool, he will bring you to his level and beat you with experience."

That's why I choose not to argue with Chu Fye, but rather keep my shit talk within the realm of the game! Ha!

"Never argue with a fool, he will bring you to his level and beat you with experience."

Liar. Playing the victim again? As I called. You've conveniently forgotten all the name calling (drama queen etc etc). Sucker you! Now you wanna act all noble n shit. Talking about how you chose not to argue. You chose to stop arguing cuz you couldn't take the fire.
The reason you stopped is because you ran outta gas!
Now now that we kinda eased up on you cause you went silent, your friend DINO tries to help you out, ya feeling brave again?
Last night both you n DINO got ownneddd....

But you keep trying to pop your head up again, trying to sneak in a few low blows.
Im the sniper waiting for you!

So stop with quotes which are actually speaking of yourself! You aint no Philosopher. Leave that to real lovers of Sophia!
FRAUD!!!

Yup. So I hereby declare Eli banned from ANY Soul Calibur Event we ever have. If there is a SC event and he decides to show up, and doesnt apologize, he will learn his lesson. HE has been warned.

You know the difference from myself and you guys? I actually attempt to get shit done. While you guys go on with your forum HATE SPEECH, I am actively talking about the game, issuing MM challenges out in order to get people to PLAY THE GAME (isn't that why we're all here??), talking to people privately on here and facebook to see when they're available, and setting up and running tournaments!! So keep doing what you're doing with your hate speech, just know that it isn't accomplishing JACK SHIT, and as much as you direct your hate towards me, it will not get rid of me or stop me from doing what I'm doing for the community!!

That said, I'd like to announce the next tournament!!

Toronto REVIVAL 2

The reason why I ask the question is for critical thinking purpose.

I started imagining and thinking of things w/o competition how things would run?

What if Sony isn't competing in the console wars anymore? Or what if Microsoft isn't competing? and either one survives and is running the show unless Nintendo steps up. Or what if Nintendo was the only one running the operation?

Then I look at our public transit the TTC, 164 years of service and its still shit; not to mention it's 50 years behind building many new subway routes. I believe this is our only public transit service w/o any competition; just imagine another competitor stepping up and provide a better service as Sony's PS4 did against Xbox One then the TTC has to force itself to step itself up as well.

IT’S TIME WE TOOK A STEP BACK AND ASKED OURSELVES WHAT IT IS WE REALLY WANT IN THIS COMMUNITY.

EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING, I JUST WANTED EVERYBODY TO BE MY SUBORDINATES AND LET ME DO WHATEVER I WANT. I WORK BEST WHEN PEOPLE DEFER TO ME UNQUESTIONINGLY AND ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE SUBJUGATED FOR MY OWN PERSONAL PLEASURE.

EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS BETTER THAN EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT ME. PLEASE CARRY ON.

I Fear, only SOUL CALIBUR 6 will save this community!
Honestly, I think everyone's just burnt out! Thats it!
Namco, for the sake of Toronto. We need SC6 within 9 months!
Hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back