[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems people here either:

A) Don't care about having or attending tournaments both locally or across the border.

B) Talk shit about other players skills, but don't actually want to prove it by playing the game or doing money matches.

Or C) Don't understand that it's more beneficial to the community in terms of gaining new players to have SCV sessions at a public console arcade like A&C rather than privately at someone's home.

Now to address these issues:

A) tournaments are hype and we should support any that happen for our game. I really want to see Toronto have an awesome tournament and have the tourney scene revived. While I don't mind having to take initiative, ideally I think it would be best if we could convince Russell to run it at A&C. With a decent pot bonus, and if Reptile, Partisan, other Canadians and maybe even some Americans (Buffalo?) join in, it can truly be hype. And as for outside tournaments, we should make a goal to dominate one. NEC is the main one on my radar, and while we may hate each other here and shit talk each others skills, when we head out to the states, we're a team and it's a different ball game.

B) I have no problem saying this: I am better than all of you at this game. You guys can refute my statement all you want with forum posts, but at the end of the day I am the only one here willing to prove it by actually playing the game and putting money on the line. You guys just talk and when I dare you to put your money where your mouth is and actually DO SOMETHING to back up your statements, all that happens is a big fat NOTHING. Ultra lame, you guys call yourselves competitive? What's the point of talking shit when you have no intention of backing it up?

C) A&C is a godsend. Back in the SC2, SC3, and SC4 days, we DREAMED of having a public underground console arcade dojo. So it's sad that now that we have it we don't make use of it. $5 venue fee is nothing, people used to spend more than that in a day playing SC2/SC3AE at Funland arcade back in the day. If we can set up consistent sessions there like twice a month at least, I think we would see our community grow.

Oof Last time we played I PWNED You with Cervy. You're nowhere near my level. But you enjoyed beating people who barely play the game. Thats like going to an Arcade of no names and winning. Take what you can I guess.

And No, Im clearly better than all of you in Toronto (and Vints). and No A&C world is not to the benifit of the community. IF anything it Killed it.

Pwned me with Cervy? Last I remember You we're struggling against my Edgey. And wasn't that like over 6 months ago or something? How would results from back then be relevant to today anyways? It may be relevant to you because your skills have stayed the same, but my skills evolve on a daily basis! Even if I owned someone hard ages ago I'm not gonna hold on to that as a basis for why I shouldn't have to prove myself against the player again. I'll gladly own him again!! Don't be a coward DINO and money match me!! Let's see what you got, scrub!!

Actually No, I beat you pretty handedly, go check the scores I posted. Didn't Struggle at all with anyone. then you had to leave.

Whenever I call you to run games "Oh I think I'm going out Today"

"Oh I think I'm going for a walk with my Kid"

Of course your game would be the same from 6 months ago. You use Edge. AA/BB/2A/2K/Throw. Thats what you do with everyone.

How about you stop dodging when I ask to run games.

Kids these days.

Lol if you say so! I dont need to defend myself against your statements! How about you stop dwelling on the past and show what you're made of now? Money match or are you SCARED? Ft5 for $10? Ft10? Whatever, just be able to show up first!!

So it seems people here either:

A) Don't care about having or attending tournaments both locally or across the border.

B) Talk shit about other players skills, but don't actually want to prove it by playing the game or doing money matches.

C) Don't understand that it's more beneficial to the community in terms of gaining new players to have SCV sessions at a public console arcade like A&C rather than privately at someone's home.
or D) Have lives (or priorities for the matter).

Then he's gonna start crying *Stop Picking On Meee*
See?
With no reason, mentions my name, pokes trouble. Then the fires burn brightly, is too hot for him, he starts crying, stop victimizing him.
I hope the Mods etc etc see this. Unprovoked Attack much?
Ill let this one slide for now!

Then he's gonna start crying *Stop Picking On Meee*
See?
With no reason, mentions my name, pokes trouble. Then the fires burn brightly, is too hot for him, he starts crying, stop victimizing him.
I hope the Mods etc etc see this. Unprovoked Attack much?
Ill let this one slide for now!
Says the guy with the provocative sig.

Says the guy with the provocative sig.

A SIG IS A SIG. HECK PUT UP A SIG OF ME IF YOU WANT AND CALL IT A DAY!
BUT CONSTANTLY POKING WHEN THERE IS NO NEED IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
YOU WANNA HAVE ANOTHER GO LIKE LAST TIME?
IT DIDNT TURN OUT VERY NICELY FOR YOU..REMEMBER?

You like to start shit, then when the opponent starts unleashing hell on you, you then realize, you picked a fight you didnt expect to be so fierce : then you start crying "Mommy".

I ask you politely to cease and desist!

Hahahahaha

Constantly poking?

Hey CHU FYE, you are ASS at Soul Calibur. You were ASS when I beat you at MLG, you were ASS when I beat you in numerous FT10's before you *finally* won a couple, and you're still ASS now!! And not only are you Garbage at this game, you're a coward who is afraid to money match me, so you resort to personal attacks! Now this shit ain't personal to me, I don't give a damn about you as a person, I just love exposing people who are fake ass cowards at my game!!

How's that for poking? Hahaha

What you gonna do? Write up a wall of txt? Lol how about u man up instead and show me what you got. Put ur pride on the line. I'm ready to fuck you up in this game, don't think I'm not!!

Bette yet since you are so garbage at this game I think u need time I prepare yourself. How about 5 months? Go to NEC in December and I will GLADLY fuck you up there in front of hundreds of people! Hahahaha

Fake ass scrub with weak soul Calibur skills, I can't wait to put you in your place. lol!

Hahahahaha

Constantly poking?

Hey CHU FYE, you are ASS at Soul Calibur. You were ASS when I beat you at MLG, you were ASS when I beat you in numerous FT10's before you *finally* won a couple, and you're still ASS now!! And not only are you Garbage at this game, you're a coward who is afraid to money match me, so you resort to personal attacks! Now this shit ain't personal to me, I don't give a damn about you as a person, I just love exposing people who are fake ass cowards at my game!!

How's that for poking? Hahaha

What you gonna do? Write up a wall of txt? Lol how about u man up instead and show me what you got. Put ur pride on the line. I'm ready to fuck you up in this game, don't think I'm not!!

Bette yet since you are so garbage at this game I think u need time I prepare yourself. How about 5 months? Go to NEC in December and I will GLADLY fuck you up there in front of hundreds of people! Hahahaha

Fake ass scrub with weak soul Calibur skills, I can't wait to put you in your place. lol!

no.gif

There's your wall of text! Infinite NO'S MUCH?

Lol as I predicted, dude is a coward when it comes to SC. Competitive? Lol yah right. Seriously? Why are you even here? To hold hands and play friendship is magic Calibur V? F that, I call people out, I want to see salt, and hype. You are the definition of anti-hype.

Ft5 for $20. Ft10 for $50? Name your terms and price. If you can't, then stfu and GTFO.

It's sad when "No Show" Dino shows more promise to man up for a money match.

Lol as I predicted, dude is a coward when it comes to SC. Competitive? Lol yah right. Seriously? Why are you even here? To hold hands and play friendship is magic Calibur V? F that, I call people out, I want to see salt, and hype. You are the definition of anti-hype.

Ft5 for $20. Ft10 for $50? Name your terms and price. If you can't, then stfu and GTFO.

It's sad when "No Show" Dino shows more promise to man up for a money match.

Oofmatic! You know fairly well Im the most competitive player in Toronto. You said so yourself.
Im gonna say this once n finally. I actually liked playing you the most! Why? Because you are like me. I live for battle, and I go out and seek it. We used to play multiple times per week. For goodness sakes, we live mins away from each other. It was very good between us, until you had to go mess it up with.... anyways!!!

You know fairly well, that I am the most battle hungry person in Canada! PERIOD!!!
Thats the reason you keep calling me out. You dont believe a word of what you just said there. We both know its to get me riled up so I can do battle with you like before. Face it, there's nobody you love playing in Canada more than CHU-FYE! FACT!!!!

Problem is I dont trust you know more! End of story!
Can we let this die right here , right now\?

DINO AND OOFMATIC:

QUIT WHINING AND PLAY ME AND STFU.

SET THE TIME AND DATE. PICK YOUR BEST CHARACTERS, I'LL BEAT THEM EACH FT-20 JUST SO THERE'S NO CHANCE FOR YOU IDIOTS TO EVEN CONSIDER YOURSELVES SUPERIOR.

ALSO, YOU'RE ALL STUPID AND I'M BETTER THAN YOU, IN CASE THAT'S NOT CLEAR YET.

DINO AND OOFMATIC:

QUIT WHINING AND PLAY ME AND STFU.

SET THE TIME AND DATE. PICK YOUR BEST CHARACTERS, I'LL BEAT THEM EACH FT-20 JUST SO THERE'S NO CHANCE FOR YOU IDIOTS TO EVEN CONSIDER YOURSELVES SUPERIOR.

ALSO, YOU'RE ALL STUPID AND I'M BETTER THAN YOU, IN CASE THAT'S NOT CLEAR YET.
Holy fuck MONEYMUFFINS that is the manliest post you've made in a while. I respect that.

I am free this Saturday if you feel like getting owned then. Finally getting down to business.

As a matter of fact. Im pummppeddd....

Oofmatic.. how dare you call me out.???
Lets do it NOWWW!!!

10p.m tonight. Whats your excuse?
Back up your talk now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back