[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
For fucks sake. Enough about the guy's kid!
Stick solely to the oofmatic jokes. I'm sure he brought enough on himself to make.him the object of humiliation,.without bringing his.son.into it.

i would agree with you had he not brought it up in the first place, kind of walked into that one imo, its tragic to see someone lean on even their own child as an excuse

I'm usually a good sport about losing

INw7A.gif

i'm going to go ahead and assume that this means you guys won't be getting paid.

five times in one post? stay classy, oof. i'm sure you'll set a fine example.

Last edited:
I'm just here to say I am 100% done with this community.

I was able to bring the hype with all my shit talk and with my unique ft10 challenge, and if it weren't for me doing that the day would really have been boring as hell, but I'm done.

And no this is not like Chu Fye where I'm saying I quit and I still hang around, I'm actually done.

I'm done with the Toronto scene, I'm done with 8wayrun and all its haters, and I'm done with SCV for the most part.

I will not be coming back to this site

I'm done with this community.

Officially deleting 8wayrun from my bookmarks and I am absutely not come back

PLOT TWIST:

If you ever quit this community I will be glad and I may even come back.

Random crying, I'm leaving forever and MONEY DON'T FORGET TO SLIT YOUR THROAT, etc, etc ,etc

Salt02.jpg

Hey I found the original post for this thread that started another flame war!!
Oofmatic said:
I just want to remind everybody that I just won a tournament, therefore I'm the best player here.

Bow to my skills
Oofmatic said:
I just want to remind everybody that I just won a tournament, therefore I'm the best player here.

Bow to my skills

Oofmatic said:

Bow to my skills

Oofmatic said:

Bow to my skills

Last edited:
MONEYMUFFINS same to you. Keep my child out of your mind asshole. Don't mention him period if you have nothing nice to say.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, RETARD. I QUOTED MARGINAL.

APPARENTLY YOU THINK QUOTING SOMEBODY ELSE IS OFFENSIVE, AND APPARENTLY YOU THINK QUOTING SOMEBODY ELSE MEANS I HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME THE ORIGINAL PERSON WHO SAID THE QUOTE.

THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU, AND YOU TOTALLY IGNORED IT JUST TO SKEW REALITY ONCE AGAIN:

http://8wayrun.com/threads/toronto-regional-matchmaking.16447/page-40#post-635452

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back