[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
People still fighting over Theory Fighter and Philosophies. Why doesn't anyone discuss the actual game anymore?

Anyways I like soul calibur. GTAV and SC2HDremix might mean I need a new ps3.

When the moderator close a topic, that means it is the end.
NO. POLICE DON’T DECIDE WHEN CONFLICT ENDS. IT ENDS WHEN A RESOLUTION IS REACHED BETWEEN THE PEOPLE WHO WERE FIGHTING.

Leave this things to outside, please.
OUTSIDE WHERE? YOU’RE ACTING LIKE THE STUPIDITY THAT COMES FROM TORONTO IS GOING TO MAGICALLY END “OUTSIDE”. IF TORONTO HAPPENS TO BE FULL OF STUPID PEOPLE, THEN THAT’S JUST TRUTH. NOTHING IS LOST BY ADMITTING IT.

anyway, the conflict has ended since chu has already learned the lesson I taught him, as his inability to name any names has proven, he likely won't be trash talking elite players again in such a public setting again for fear of becoming the laughing stock once again

anyway, the conflict has ended since chu has already learned the lesson I taught him, as his inability to name any names has proven, he likely won't be trash talking elite players again in such a public setting again for fear of becoming the laughing stock once again
see

Moneymuffins, I don't play mud wrestling. I'm not going to focus on your words game yet,
but I will try to contact this moderator to discuss this issues after work.

Does anyone know who is this moderator? Please tell me. Thank you.

see

Moneymuffins, I don't play mud wrestling. I'm not going to focus on your words game yet,
but I will try to contact this moderator to discuss this issues after work.

Does anyone know who is this moderator? Please tell me. Thank you.

its ironic that you underlined my quote about the end of conflict, yet it seems you are intent on continuing with your own conflict

its ironic that you underlined my quote about the end of conflict, yet it seems you are intent on continuing with your own conflict
Yes, somethings have to be done. It is just like your conflict before. You have found your answer, I haven't. If I think it is going to be a right direction, I won't regret.
Keep in minds that who start it first in this thread.

Last edited:
Quit arguing with each other or use the ignore feature, it is that simple. Locking Toronto thread for the 100th time doesn't solve anything. Go play Soulcalibur ffs.

Welcome! This is a thread for Toronto community. Please feel free to post your opinions and comments. Contribution, comedy and gathering information are always welcome. Trash talking and trolling are fine if they don't affect the function of this thread. However, personal attack and cyberbully are not allowed.
Thank you.
We hope we have a good new beginning. God bless Toronto.

=)

Last edited:
Ok just saw that the crap of the Toronto thread Monetmuffins made was closed.

Right Moneymuffins. You seem to be following me all over this forum.
Notice I have avoided you since those comments about my daughter.

You seem to have teamed up with the lil doggy banes after i made a fool of him in a public thread. He then resorted to your same tactics about my daughter.

I am saying it in public here so that alll of Toronto can see.

I WILL MEET you in public.
I will ask you to repeat that statement about my daughter. Whether you choose to repeat it or not, the outcome will be the same.
Mark my words!
I was hoping you would have showed up when Partisan and Reptile came down. Incase you people didnt know, I showed up for that sole very purpose, not to really play at all.

That comment about my daughter has not, and will never be forgotten.

You my friend have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.
You think you're different?
Wait till we meet in person.

I kept ignoring you for ages. I stayed outta your conversations etc. You have been tracking me on 8wayrun forums since, trying to engage me. Well you got your wish.

This isnt no forum Drama Vinny! You seem to think it is. I aint no lil kid who chats behind a monitor and in person smiles.
You will see what I mean. Again : TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

Think is a joke.

I await the hypocritical mods to come tell me some bullshit. When he made his remarks about my daughter, I didnt see any mods saying jack.
So I await them to come singing their hypocritical bulshit now.

Where you at Moneymuffins? Not responding?
You seem to show up everywhere i am on 8wayrun. Show up now. Respond.
Make it seem like this is just some forum drama. I gurntee you, after we cross paths in person, you wont even be posting in caps again. Youll be a changed man.. That I can guarantee.
You will learn that not everyone is some nerd on a forum who will take any insult and say its freedom of speech.

Bro why dont u do me a favoutr and tell me when u coming to toronto again.
You have no idea how long ive been waiting for some event for u to freaking show up.

But wait just a gad damn min. Where the Hell are you MONEYMUFFINS?
Normally you are quoting and commenting and attacking me in every thread i post on in 8wayrun. Please respond here.

You've wanted my attention for close to 2 months now.
Well here it is...

Whats the freaking hold up?

You seem to have teamed up with the lil doggy banes after i made a fool of him in a public thread. He then resorted to your same tactics about my daughter.

Think is a joke.

lol ya made a fool of me? yet everyone was liking my posts, and talking shit on you lol, check the frayhua images if you need a refresher, who is the fool here? I don't think its a joke, I think you're the joke, don't let your daughter read your 8wr posts, spare her the humiliation

lol ya made a fool of me? yet everyone was liking my posts, and talking shit on you lol, who is the fool here? I don't think its a joke, I think you're the joke, don't let your daughter read your 8wr posts, spare her the humiliation

You are the epitome of what you call a coward.
I have every bit of confidence, if you were anywhere near Toronto you'd not be saying what you just said. Guaranteed.

But carry on son. You never know. You just never ever know. :)

P.S Pyrhha is your main. I got the nerve medicine for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back