[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heart Calibur.

Meanwhile the Community will take a Step forward by taking 3 Steps back.

I cant really say I'm excited for SC2HD. I know once people realize its imbalances, they will rage like they normally do.

History repeats itself.

I could care less about Rob Ford's personality. To me, personality is the kind of imagery that does not mix in with the incredible work he has done for Toronto.

He got Toronto out of deficit and is already in progress of building a better subway system. As long as his work is legit and is not pulling anything illegal to make great things happen then I would continue to support.

It's pretty much like Bill Clinton being the playboy that he is/was; cheated on Hilary Clinton with the Monica Lewinsky scandal but still gets support from his fellow Americans due to the time of economic growth under his presidency. He served well working as the president and Ford is pretty much doing the same as mayor of Toronto and that's where I believe counts.

I also want to further add that Ford does a much better job than David Miller, sure Miller maybe some nice guy represented to the public but he couldn't accomplished anything much compare to Ford.

But of course if there's a guy that has both, then of course I would support that mayor over Ford, but it's too risky to find such a mayor let alone another mayor that is just like Ford.

Last edited:
With ford, he didn't really save the taxpayers anything. For example with the subway thing he was trying to push resulted in property taxes going up for everyone to pay for it. The LRT would have been more cost effective and had more stops than this subway.

Also Rob Ford call out George Smitherman for his drug abuse during the mayoral election. Ford brought that to the public's attention and made him look like a joke. That was hypocritical since Ford did drugs himself.

But we can discuss this some other time. I do agreed on your point about David Miller.

Aww come on Eli you got me to the edge of my seat; I was so pumped in bringing this discussion since you want to bring this vid to our attention.

Also Wallace if there's anything this community needs is moar hate. (Not this kind of hatred based on political debate).

Too much cheery fanboys rooting for their heroes! This ain't My Little Pony where friendship is magic so that ppl hold each others' hands and skip down towards the end of the horizon where the rainbow entrance stretches and the sky rains many different colours of Skittles.

With so many fanboys and heroes, there needs to be a rise of a villain; someone who is an underdog, someone who is not very well known, someone who can ruin the wet dreams of every fanboy who cheered on their heroes and convert them into hating competitive machines. When the villain is rising near the top, every fanboy will be booing at him/her giving the villain more power to take down the heroes of SC. Finally when the villain reaches the top, he/she lays the smack down to all the players and fanboys fueling their souls with the burning desire to take the mofo down only in competitive game play. Their eyes are lit and the soul burns.

Last edited:
Lets set some SC session. After Nov 25 I will probably be able to host something.
So Franman, Silent, Vince, C_3, Dino, Chu, you guys good for SC then.
Also this:
ford_video_20131114_topix_29157155.jpg

SC Toronto... sigh..
Play the game.
I can host today if anyone is up for a quick fix!
We have a new player who wants to attend sessions. Lets make it happen.
I still think A&C World is the way to go. But im down for home sessions as well and willing to host 3 heads max at a time.

He's an A-Pat player and really can hold his own.! Wake up SC Toronto!!!

AN ALPHA PATROKLOS PLAYER THAT CHU-FYE IS EXCITED FOR? ONCE THIS NEW ALEXANDRA PLAYER WINS, I AM EXPECTING TO HEAR A TWO-FACED RANT FROM CHU-FYE ABOUT HOW GREEK CHARACTERS ARE IRRELEVANT TO SKILL AND HOW WE SHOULD ALL PLAY SC2 INSTEAD BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IN SC2 THE ALEXANDRA USERS ALL GET TOOLED!

YEAH! HYPOCRISY! LET'S HYPE IT UP SOME MORE GUYS! LET'S PRETEND WE WANT FRIENDLY RIVALRIES AND THEN SLANDER AND INSULT EACH OTHER ONCE WE BEGIN TO LOSE! OMG, LOVE! YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. AND FUCK YOU TOO, DINO. RUNNING AWAY FROM MY MONEY MATCH THAT YOU AGREED TO HAVE AND THEN SUDDENLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT FOR MONTHS. BACK-PEDDLING FUCKING FRAUDS IS ALL YOU ARE!

He's an A-Pat player and really can hold his own.! Wake up SC Toronto!!!

Ooohhooo nooo..nooo...*get's 3-0'd by everyone ever*

I'm pretty pedestrian at this game but shit I'd love to play with you guys. Although I have a broke-ass university student schedule I'm usually tied up most weekends but SCV is worth making it work. Hahaha

A creature apparently forgot to take its meds..
Corwen just let me know when ya ready... Ill squeeze ya into my schedule.

Apparently Oofmatic is heading to my place to play tonight.. You're welcome to join the fray!

Yeah man, see I hate my schedule. Haha, I really appreciate the offer but I didn't even get to see it till I got home from work just now. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back