[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life is now complete.
Ivy.jpg

I base my opinion on what he had in SCIV and what he has in SCV.
There's just no plus that I can see at this time.
I didn't say I was gonna quit him, i'm saying that i'm disappointed with what he has.
He did not gain anything that changes his gameplay. It's like he got demoted.

NeoRussell

Well Russell, at least your main is still in the game, demoted or not. I'm trying very hard to pick up some new characters but it isn't working. I mean I can play but the spirit is not there. I get bored way too quickly and end up playing the story mode instead. Btw, the story mode blows.

LOL story mode isn't that bad...

I'm in for tomorrow, but I'll be there after 8.
I'd like to play some ppl offline, because the online has too much lag when playing ppl who aren't nearby. Oh yeah, I played OOF online today and got utterly destroyed by his Dampierre. GG Oof.

Well Russell, at least your main is still in the game, demoted or not. I'm trying very hard to pick up some new characters but it isn't working. I mean I can play but the spirit is not there. I get bored way too quickly and end up playing the story mode instead. Btw, the story mode blows.

I feel for you man.. if ZWEI and Xiba weren't in this game, i'd be a little confused as to who to use also.

A&C today (Wed). 8-man bracket starts @ 7p.

Sunny: Can you bring your system?

Can anybody else bring a system as well? Systems with all characters unlocked pls.

NeoRussell

Loving SCV. Even though my character is not in the game, I find it very easy to adapt to certain characters already.

Fran: It's only been a day. I'm sure you'll figure out how he works soon enough.

STD: Finally picked a main?

--TorontoTopTiers Initiative--
If you want to help out TTT, I need 1-2 individuals showing new players how to play the game in A&C today.
We show new players we are welcoming and they get to learn the system on top of that.
Please let me know if your interested.

NeoRussell

I think I'll drop Pyrra as a main now. I mean I feel she is very good and all, but its so god damn boring to play. Just mids, launcher mids, more mids, throw. This is probably why I never liked the sisters much.

Natsu feels great so far, lots options that suit my style, so she will be my new main now. I find her character very annoying though, she reminds of certain horrifying Ninja Manga ... but I'll take what I can get.

I like blonde girl, but I found Aeon is more adorable. XD

All right. I'm going to see Stryder's concert (smile) on Friday night. Who want to come with me? I can pick him up. PM me if you like.
Let's rock & roll.

Wallace is going to one of Chris's shows? I think I'm busy, but if not I've got to see that.

I'm thinkin' about it, Stryder. It takes me an hour to go, but add the time to the next bus from whenever I figure out I'll see you guys.
The one I'm promising to do is Saturday. edit: wait, Sunday. February 4 is Sunday. arrrrrrgh okay still going. edit2: no, no wait. 8wr's calendar is wrong. How'd that happen?

name: Try Xiba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back