[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Sup people? Some of you old-schoolers will remember me from back in the day (I hope :P). To the new people, I'll look forward to meeting you at future gatherings.

That's right: b4k4 is b4k.

Add me on PSN? SoundReason.

See y'all around!

Edit: Oh yeah, I have my own place in TO and can host small (small) casual gatherings if there's interest. We can talk about that as interest develops.

'Sup people? Some of you old-schoolers will remember me from back in the day (I hope :P). To the new people, I'll look forward to meeting you at future gatherings.

That's right: b4k4 is b4k.

Add me on PSN? SoundReason.

See y'all around!

Edit: Oh yeah, I have my own place in TO and can host small (small) casual gatherings if there's interest. We can talk about that as interest develops.

you can never forget family!!! welcome back yo!! all old school players coming back!!!! soo nice to see !

I won't be able to upload the matches I recorded till I get home on Sunday night.

I got top Nightmare and I don't even own a ps3. Ya'll is scrubs.

Shoutouts to nearly being mugged by some random black dude right in the middle of the venue.

Good job, Chris. And next time I might have a bit of a clue about Algol. Probably not, but it's possible.

GG's today guys. Dino, Partisan, Page, Oofmatic, that guy who played Ezio, the dudes from Buffalo, Emily (I think those are the only people I played actually).
'Grats to Stryder for winning the SCV tournament, and 'grats to Russel for winning the MK tourney.
Good times.

Thanks for organizing this Russell! It was pretty freakin' awesome.

ps: pretty sure i win for best Hilde... lol

GGs today everyone. Back in London now.

Props to Chaos and Russell for beating me in singles.

So Stryder won huh? Good shit man! Congrats to all that placed.

Thanks to all that made it out, it was good to see new faces as well as some out-of-towners like myself.

Anyways, I hope to see you guys again soon. Not very pleased with how I did today, so I'll be putting in work to make sure my next performance has more winning involved :P

PS: Feel free to hit me up on PSN @SCPartisan anytime you see me on. I'm off for one more week before I start working so I'll be on a lot.

GGs too all. It was amazing to see a 32 man bracket being run. Congratz to Stryder for taking First place. All that work with Yun has paid off.

Madd Props to Russel Eli RXS et al for making this shit happen. More props for everyone later. I Love You Guys.

PS: I hate you guys

GGs everyone, to tried to go into much detail.

Russell, that for organizing this. People don't say it enough but we all appreciate what you're doing. Also good shit for taking MK. I want to see the replay of that.
Barry, thank for helping me out I really appreciate it, I got to be louder and more commanding next time.

Thank you to all the new players that joined and played SC5.
And Very special thanks to BigRich and Kowtow for coming all the way from Buffalo. Toronto will be attending your tournament

Stryder congrats man.
Vince good seeing you again, when you're free give me a call/text. I can try setting something at my place.
Chaos nice job and placing top 3. Again If I got session planned and if you're free your welcome to come.

Dino, we had a really good conversation. LOL the way we act on the forums, you would think we'd never talk to each other.

Partisan, Emlarr, Junior, Senior, Sammy, Silent, gw8, Mandritti, Oof, thanks for all show up for the event and helping with equipment and whatnot. Man...It get really depressing when everyone leaves slowly.

Also I'm sorry about teams. I know there were some issues that were both in my hand(that I should have handled better) and out of my hands. Next time I try a different approach for team.

Hussler you're a talented player, stick with the community and you'll go far. Your are also a very chill individual.
Raynex for the next team tourney me and you will be on team, and we're going to destroy everyone.

Also Russell sucks at SC. Good night.

Good looking matches guys. I had to work today but I'm watching the stream archive now. Looking forward to seeing some or most of you guys next week. Pretty hype tournament for the first week, starting off pretty strong. Let's keep that sort of flow going.

Already way ahead of you guys. I sent Stryder a PM about that this morning.

I'm gonna have a gathering this Tuesday. Chaos, Sami, and Dino (no show? lol) said they would come. I can probably accomodate 1 or 2 more people. Let me know if you're interested.

And of course I'll also be at A&C this Wednesday as well, hope to see a bunch of you guys there.

GGS guys

It was nice meeting some of the new players and seeing old players again.

Thanks for the congrats. Lets keep working together to make ourselves the strongest city in the world at SCV!

I do take this game in a competitive perspective , but I would also like ourselves to grow and advance as community/ team.

B4K4: Welcome back

Guys, we need to level our game up to the extreme.

I just found out the Major League Gaming just picked up Mortal Kombat as one of their official games, and apparently they are going to pick a second fighter which people are speculating will be SCV. The tournament takes place in Columbus, Ohio from March 23-25. To give you an idea of the scale of MLG, their tournament payout for Starcraft 2 were as follows:

1st Place: $25,000
2nd Place: $15,000
3rd Place: $9,000
4th Place: $5,500
5th/6th Place: $3,500 each
7th/8th Place: $2,250 each
9th- 12th Place: $1,500 each
13th-16th Place: $1,000 each

Not sure yet if this type of payout will apply to every game that they feature, but if it does then it's going to be insane. That's more than Evo. Anyways I'll keep looking into it and keep you guys updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back