[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wen, Clean Hit = Random bonus damage property. Somethings like Critical Hit in RPG game. The move with a blue flash light showing in the animation means Clean Hit. Every characters have few specific moves with this property.

what i'm noticing about clean hit is that some moves have a HIGHER change of clean hitting than others...ie natsu 66b..PO b... clean hits the same rate as tira's GS22b etc etc...since most of the clean hits moves in the game can be done in combos... i guess namco wanted to give us a random reward for landing combos lol not sure...

any ways LEARN YOUR CLEAN HIT MOVES PEOPLE!!!! which one triggers more than other!!! and use them!!

my brother thinks there is a way to trigger the clean hit... he says the move must have a hidden JF timing in it ...for the clean hit to trigger...anyways gonna test his method and see what i find..

@STD: Yeah I've read information stating that there are different priority categories to moves that have Clean Hit properties. Like, A, B, and C category moves or something like that. A category moves are most likely to Clean Hit, and C are least likely. Doing a fastest/JF input also increases the chances, but apparently does not guarantee it? I'm still trying to figure this all out myself, and actually started a thread in the SCV Tactics forum to discuss it. Unfortunately, it seems that thread has lead to admins attempting to troll me and others jumping on board to make ill informed personal attacks, rather than actually holding a civil discussion.

Sigh... oh, intarnetz.

@Franz: That's why when you discover those game breaking glitches or bugs you win a tournament with it and don't tell anyone about it.

^^^

TROLOLOL!

Tell me about it. That's the last time I try to enlighten the masses :P. Btw, who here is on PSN?

Since I'm not in TO proper (and thus can't often make it to casuals and don't have much comp locally) I'm on PSN pretty often. Feel free to add me, PSN is Ghurdrich, same as my username here. Hit me up for matches whenever you see me online playing SCV (All the goddamned time)

It's Tin_Man! Tin Man is cool. I'm ZedF. I was a dirty scrub who entered a majors prep tournament you hosted with Alvin.
Will you bring T.O. abilities to this game, Tin Man?

There might be some hidden JF with clean hits. I've done Xiba's 4B on clean hit three consecutive times. Still, there's no way to tell if I was just lucky or I did something to trigger it...

Ghurdrich - Were you the Sieg player I played against yesterday? (I was using Dampierre)

As for Clean Hits, I doubt it would be anything but random. But if there is something to it, have you guys tried experimenting with the timer? It would be interesting if the clock had some play in determining if something clean hits.

so russell, is there room in ur car for a guide to bring back? i can pay u b4 u leave... jesty wants one too so i can pay for his as well.. please let me know asap b4 i try to bargain with this mofo in europe selling them 40$ + shipping...

so russell, is there room in ur car for a guide to bring back? i can pay u b4 u leave... jesty wants one too so i can pay for his as well.. please let me know asap b4 i try to bargain with this mofo in europe selling them 40$ + shipping...

I'll find some when I cross the border.

Page: I'll add you in the list. Please be mindful of my requirements. You good with all of those?

NeoRussell

Russell, are you planning on going to a store and buying them, or is Brian doing so? Because I'm under the impression that Brian is gonna pick some up and you can get them off him. Otherwise it would suck if there was a miscommunication and you went out and got some meanwhile he did the same thinking that you would get them off him.

I guess that might have been relevant . . . 6 months ago? Maybe?

A little late to the party.

Can you make that two please? i can pay you before you leave also.... Or pay u when u come back. Either way im good for it

Do I look like a retailer peeps?
I'll go across the border and try to grab as many as I can.
So that's 4 guides now. Jeez people, learn to Just Nipple properly.

Oofmatic: I'll check with Brian.

NeoRussell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back