[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell is Battle Royal going to be there tomorrow? Anyways I'll probably show as well, just to chill.

Who tells you these lies! I wouldn't play an mmo with your hands.

Just been busy with stuff. Took a little break. Tried to think of something worth writing about. Had some family things. Nothing special.

So does this mean something will happen....or..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Who is free to play Soul calibur today?

Also I challenge anyone in the City to FT10's for $20 or FT5's for $10.

I'm better than ALL OF YOU and will take your money to Prove it.

And remember I dont have a system right now.

page I missed you. Why'd you change your joke from "friends" to "hands"?
ssssssssssssyeah I should be planning to pick up that disc from Amaury ... soon... sometime... soon. Not really soon because I got 5 things now I have to do "soon."

Russell I was wondering if AnC had a title on hand, for GC, the inventory says you stocked it "at one time" but it's old... really old... but I was hoping to get it because if not you guys then it's probably only offa someone else I get lucky and find.

I haven't been participating in any SC event since January 7th of this year. Since I'm taking my full-time studies off this summer, I would like to spend some of my time playing SC casually just for the sake of good times.

If anyone is up for some games, I will defintely check in and see if I'm available.

Also I'm reading page's blog, seems like page is becoming the next Stephen King.

Whoa, you guys really suck in general.

So I got one more week left, after that I can focus on SC. So I'll probably host or attend SC sessions when they happen.

holy crap franman is cyber stalking me!

Guess i'll have to write something about soulcaliburp.

ps tell your friends! or at least the few friends you have the know how to read.

Friends? What friends... I only score haters.

Haters don't wanna read; they just wanna HATE!

Also Stryder with that gibberish nonsense, I taught him that; I taught him the art of hating while in the same college.

Too bad I ain't a H8er myself, at least not yet anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back