[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said EM doesn't count, if anything it just shows that I'm the better player by the fact.....

LOL!!!

What the F***????

How does my 66% win ratio opposed to your 33% translate to you being the better player? ZZOMMGGG???
How does you refusing money matches everytime I ask translate to you being the better player?
How does the fact that the very last set we played I ownedddd you.. translate to you being the better player?

Ok now you just exposed yourself and showed everyone you are trying a bit too hard!
But then 10-0 right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

Bro, I got 10-0 by you.. so I am officially not playing you again!

LOL wow did the 10-0 really sting that much that you don't want to play me again?? That's just sadd! But that's what happens when you get owned this badly I guess! It is what it is!!

10-0 never felt so good!!

Stay salty!!

LOL wow did the 10-0 really sting that much that you don't want to play me again?? That's just sadd! But that's what happens when you get owned this badly I guess! It is what it is!!

10-0 never felt so good!!
lol.

"Get troll'd son.

At the end of the day, I'm still the best one here at SC5. If you think otherwise, step up to the plate and challenge me to a MM. Let's see you walk the walk instead of just talking the talk! Put your money where your mouth is, SCRUBS!!"

Yeah, I got stung! 10-0
images

You win there's nothing left to prove man. I walked away with the final set, and a 66% win ratio! But 10-0 mannnn... that stinnggzzzzzz...

So lets just make it money matches from today. So far you've contacted me everyday to play. Lets see if today will be different.. I know you're not working today!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH!!!!

I don't need to prove anything, since it's always been established that I'm the better player. I just enjoy the fact that I did something as devastating as 10 - 0 to you, something that you would NEVER be able to do to me!!

And as for money matches, I rarely carry cash on me, only bank cards, so unless you're ok with me putting up an "IOU" slip as collateral, you will need to agree to a MM days in advance! I'll gladly take your money but it doesn't make sense for me to agree to a MM when I have none on me, even though I know I'll win!

As for today, my son has been at his grandmothers all weekend, so I haven't seen him in a while. Gonna spend time with him today. I'll let you know if I'm free after 9pm however, incase you want to get owned again!

I don't need to prove anything, since it's always been established that I'm the better player. I just enjoy the fact that I did something as devastating as 10 - 0 to you, something that you would NEVER be able to do to me!!

And as for money matches, I rarely carry cash on me, only bank cards, so unless you're ok with me putting up an "IOU" slip as collateral, you will need to agree to a MM days in advance! I'll gladly take your money but it doesn't make sense for me to agree to a MM when I have none on me, even though I know I'll win!

As for today, my son has been at his grandmothers all weekend, so I haven't seen him in a while. Gonna spend time with him today. I'll let you know if I'm free after 9pm however, incase you want to get owned again!

HAAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAHA
As predicted!​

Oof more delusional than Eli?!

Chu Fye still letting Oofs trolling get to him?

FT10 this FT that, blah blah I'm not serious.....How about you guys make it FT10 $10, then no one can make any excuses.

We all already know that OOF doesnt really have a character in this game (because it lacks shenanigans like SC2, Sc3, Sc4) so he desperately clings to minute wins against not so good players. Eli + Oof team Delusional.

Eli - FT5 $30? No still not putting your money where your mouth is Still. Still a Coward? Thats Fine. I hope you play me eventually. I might even lose on Purpose so I can Vomit on the Money and put it in your hand.

But seriously, Chu-Fye v OOF FT10 $10 or you're both delusional cowards.

Vints - When was the last time you beat me in this game? Must be since SC3.

Oof more delusional than Eli?!

Chu Fye still letting Oofs trolling get to him?

FT10 this FT that, blah blah I'm not serious.....How about you guys make it FT10 $10, then no one can make any excuses.

We all already know that OOF doesnt really have a character in this game (because it lacks shenanigans like SC2, Sc3, Sc4) so he desperately clings to minute wins against not so good players. Eli + Oof team Delusional.

Eli - FT5 $30? No still not putting your money where your mouth is Still. Still a Coward? Thats Fine. I hope you play me eventually. I might even lose on Purpose so I can Vomit on the Money and put it in your hand.

But seriously, Chu-Fye v OOF FT10 $10 or you're both delusional cowards.

Vints - When was the last time you beat me in this game? Must be since SC3.

Yo No Show. Ive literally begged this guy for Money Matches. Seeing he was the one who asked for them for months.
He then realises that I can beat him at anytime i choose, so he wants casuals.
Everyone knows I hattteee casuals. I simply cannot play to my fullest. It has to be spicy n beefy.. lol
Cant stand Toronto man.. everyone is toooo polite. Thats why our scene is DEAD!

I would do first to 10 for $20.00

Oof your pretty bad. Getting this excited because you beat Chu using a character he recently picked up. Its one thing if you were trolling, but everyone know that you're crazy and you actually believe this some how means something.

Also everyone showed not Oof cant do MM cause he has to save all that cash to give to Jim.

Hahahaha Dino, that was actually funny. Your owning up to it, and I can respect that. We can do MM when we eventually meet.

You guys are all delusional.

Chu Fye if u beg me for a mm everyone I own u in a ft10, how am I supposed to accept if I have no cash on me? If you want a money match lets set this up in advance. FT10 for $20? Fine by me!! Hopefully you don't get 10-0'd again!!

Eli you talk a lot of crap but you never seem to back up your shit. You get owned by Dino and now your gonna get owned again? Lets hope you stepped your game up because if you're still same old predictable Eli who always relies on specific Ivy move to win, you're gonna be in for a tough time with me! (As usual). You talk about how I will lose to Jimbo (who I plan to destroy, I have Ezio on lockdown), the funny thing is you KNOW that if you had to play him or other Ameicans it would be a struggle for you! That's why you never place well at tournamens there! Scrub!! Ft10 for $10 or STFU! Lol!

Dino why do u talk if u never show? Ft10 for $10 or GTFO!

You're all scrubs and I'm the best! I'm the one who will win NEC... AGAIN!!

Hahaha

This is getting Juiiccyyyyy!!! Hhe Hhe Heh heh!!!

Oof, nobody is gonna take your 10-0 bullshit serious, as they have seen the scores for themselves.
Its pretty obvious why you have been refusing to money match me all this time.
I always walk away the winner. 66%>33% incase you can't count. By a HUUUGGEEE margin. Thats double!

So next time we play its for a money match. I will accept IOU'S!

Lets see how long you take to set up this challenge.
If I lose, Ill gladly post up and say my ass got kicked and Oof won his money!

Just remember youuu were the one issuing out MM challenges. Now you realise the Monstrousity of POWER you are up against, you are now shaking like Puss in Boots!

Oof if my Ivy is o so predictable, then why can't you ever beat me? I'll tell you why oof, it cause you lack critical thinking. Rational thinking is something that you develop in your teens till adult hood. Its unfortunate (as all the evidence indicates), that you haven't developed that area in your brain at all. And it already too late for you as you're too old and the body stop developing that area of the brain.

I'm sure you did not realize that considering you're not as smart as I am, but probably the few working neurones in that peanut size brain of yours, made you realized that you aren't on the same level as people mentally. Therefor as your way to compensate, you needed to use gimmicks to win in SC.

So keep lying to yourself as no one accepts what you say. That cause everyone here has some form of critical thinking, even the vomit inducing Dino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back