[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
L.I.A.R

Here is the true scores....
Dude we played 12 sets of 10. I won 8 sets, you won 4. Thats a 66.66% win ratio to me and a 33.33% ratio to you,
10-7 Chu wins
10-4 Chu wins
10-7 Chu wins
9-10 Oof wins
10-4 Chu wins
5-2 Chu wins
9-10 Chu wins
10-3 Oof wins
10-7 Oof wins
5 - 10 Oof Wins
10 - 4 Chu wins
10 - 7 Chu Wins

Now let me add your bit :
0 - 10 Oof wins
10 - 7 Chu wins
8 - 10 Oof wins
6 - 10 Oof wins

JACKASS... Thats 9-7.. Thats a 57% over a 43%.. You failed at Math too!
Nowhere close to 50-50 you claim..

First you say myself and Eli cannot beat you..
The scores speak for themselves dummy!

You made people come to AC yesterday cause you promised money matches... I came specifically for that. But after Vince 10-0 and 11-0 you in both games.. You started crying. Noo.. I dont have Money! WTF???

Dude.. stop making yourself look stupid on here.
Everyone takes you for a clown in here, including the foreigners.. Only your troll buddy DINOSHOW gives you support! Cause he himself is a nobody! Take note :
2lq5f.jpg

2lq2m.jpg

Im so sick with SPAWN.. I will own everyone : Errrr.. 11-0 much????
2lpuh.jpg

You still need some more wins :

[/FONt]
Hey dumbass, a 5-2 does not count as a first to 10. Maybe you need to go back to school and learn math. So my stats are the accurate ones. But I applaud you for being desperate enough to skew he results in your favour, I guess you gotta grasp as many straws as you can when you are as big a loser as you are. So not only are you a loser who lost 10-0 twice with your main, and then proceeded to lose with your main again TWICE in ft10's against my Edge Master, but you're a FRAUD too who desperately tries to forge statistics!

As for those pictures, it's funny that you seem to think those captions offend me. I actually think they're quite comical. The only issue that I do have with these pics is that they are private pictures that were stolen from my personal Facebook page without permission and posted on a public forum. But there's nothing I can do about that except de-friend Alex J since be cant be trusted as a Facebook friend anymore.

Hey dumbass, a 5-2 does not count as a first to 10. Maybe you need to go back to school and learn math. So my stats are the accurate ones. But I applaud you for being desperate enough to skew he results in your favour, I guess you gotta grasp as many straws as you can when you are as big a loser as you are. So not only are you a loser who lost 10-0 twice with your main, and then proceeded to lose with your main again TWICE in ft10's against my Edge Master, but you're a FRAUD too who desperately tries to forge statistics!

As for those pictures, it's funny that you seem to think those captions offend me. I actually think they're quite comical. The only issue that I do have with these pics is that they are private pictures that were stolen from my personal Facebook page without permission and posted on a public forum. But there's nothing I can do about that except de-friend Alex J since be cant be trusted as a Facebook friend anymore.

Sucker.. 5-2 counts.
You quit..quit quit quit...
Im sure if the score was in your favour you would say lets continue.

Dude nobody is buying into your bullshit. As a matter of fact, they were going nuts on you. Did anyone but YOU buy into your 10-0 against Seigfried? No, just you. Nobody bothered commenting, cause they have BRAINS enough to see something is fishy.
I lost to Vince fair and square.
You on the other hand got 10-0 twice in 1 day? Against a guy who you claimed you would beat cause you have been playing Pyrrha FOR AGES and she is now your best character and fits your playstyle. You also claimed your Pyrrha was better than Vinces. Now that you got 10-0 you are saying she isnt. HAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Jesus Christzz dude.. You should quit this game.
Remember.. dont go to NEC.
Its a waste of money! Ok Spawn?

Ooofmatic is a CELEBRITY on 8WR!
I dont know how you live with it man.. Evverrryyyoonneee is shitting on you right now..
Cant you see sum is wrong?
Guess not..

P.S I suggest you lose that Spawn avatar. It ain't helping the situation one bit! ROFLMAO...

So lets take a look at all the facts, without Chu Fye skewing them or ignoring certain stats, once again:
Oh and since Chu Fye loves to go on about that ft10 win ratio between us, I say we recalculate it again, since this dude was gong on about it all day yesterday:

COMPLETED FT10's:

10-7 Chu wins
10-4 Chu wins
10-7 Chu wins
9-10 Oof wins
10-4 Chu wins
9-10 Chu wins
10-3 Oof wins
10-7 Oof wins
5 - 10 Oof Wins
10 - 4 Chu wins
10 - 7 Chu Wins
0 - 10 Oof wins
10 - 7 Chu wins
8 - 10 Oof wins
6 - 10 Oof wins

15 first to 10's were completed, I won 7, Chu won 8, that's almost 50/50 at this point, and considering that most of those ft10's I was only using Edge Master, who is the most inconsistent character to win with considering that he cycles through 23 different styles, just imagine if I had used a more consistent character the whole time! ;)
I defeated Chu Fye 10-0 with my less than a week old Pyrrha. He gets mad salty, acts like its not legit, and then proceeds to say that in the next ft10 I "will not get more than 4 wins". The end result ends up being 10-7 against my Edge Master, so much for that!

Then yesterday MONEYMUFFINS rather than wanting to fight my mains, wanted to ft10 my Pyrrha. He 10-0'd which is fine because I know he definately wouldn't be able to 10-0 my Damps.

I then purchase SC2 for Xbox with my $10 to get some casual SC2 games in with MONEYMUFFINS, since the SCV console didn't have Dampierre or Edge Master. We played SC2, a game I haven't played with a character I haven't used (Spawn) in almost 10 years! I could barely remember how to GI let alone Spawn's command list! Yet Chu Fye desperately clings on to it as if it were something legit.

Chu Fye using his main character proceeds to get 10-0'd by MONEYMUFFINS and tries to stop it from being recorded.

He then loses to me 10-8 and 10-6, his main against my Edge Master, after saying how he will never lose to me and how every match he plays me is serious "war" (see sig).

Honestly this is too good. I look forward to owning Chu Fye and Eli in future ft10's just to see what kind of excuses they can come up with.

Just gotta say Oof, don't talk about math. Math deals with facts, something you're not capable of.

Now I'm going to break that lie of "1 week old Pyrrha" down.

You claim that you only recently picked up Pyrrha, so people shouldn't judge you so harshly.
Meaning that you did not put much hours using her.
Alright, lets actual do the math and see:

You said that you been using EM for 7 months playing everyday for 3 hours.
7 months is about 210days (7* 30 days).
A day has 24 hours(just so you know oof) and out of that, you use 3 hours for Training/Playing SC5 with EM.
That means you trained/played a total of 630 hours (210 * 3).

Now lets find out the amount of time used for Pyrrha. Since EM can only used 23 styles we must divide the total number of hours by the number of play styles, to get an average time you put into 1 style. (This should not be complicated oof, its basic math) 630/23= 27.39

About 27 hours is what you put into learning Pyrrha style and this is using what you said.

So stop with the lies as if you are new using her style. Her style is very straight forward, and her combos are easy to perform. All it come down to is who has the better adaptation/mind games. Which Vince clearly show by destroying you 10-0.

You been exposed as a phony. Shut up already.

I then purchase SC2 for Xbox with my $10 to get some casual SC2 games in with MONEYMUFFINS, since the SCV console didn't have Dampierre or Edge Master. We at SC2, a game I haven't played with a character I haven't used (Spawn) in almost 10 years! I could barely remember how to GI let alone Spawn's command list! Yet Chu Fye desperately clings on to it as if it were something legit.

MONEYMUFFINS is at the same disadvantage, unless he plays SC2 by himself regularly (which would be weird).

LOL @ Eli desperately looking for "facts" against me, why don't you come play me yourself Eli, rather than living through Chu Fye or Vints!!

Hahahaha another loser, when you actually fight me and beat me in a ft10 Eli, then you can talk.

Vints is a big boy, if he wants to brag about his 10-0 Pyrrha match that's fine. But the fact that you feel the need to brag about his wins for him, makes you look sad and desperate.

MONEYMUFFINS is at the same disadvantage, unless he plays SC2 by himself regularly (which would be weird).
Not really because he was using characters with very simple basics, meanwhile I literally did not remember a thing with Spawn. MONEYMUFFINS even kept telling me to look at the command list, which I didn't bother since I just found it fun to try things on the fly.

Why does he keep doign this to himselffff????

I am being serious here now!
Dude for your own sanity : STOP! Please STOP!
I Know you are hurting bad, but sometimes the best way to get over it is to shut up, and cry (like u were doing when i walked in to AC and asked you if you were feeling ok).
You then whimpered "Im good". I then asked so have you and Vince played. You hesitated to answer, then you said yeah. Eyes all watery n shit. Whats the score Oof? "T.t..tt. Ten Nil"

Chufye : :O ZOMMGGG!!!!!

Ok Oof? Stop! REMEMBER YOU NEED TO SAVE SOME FACE FOR NEC!

Would you guys be interested/available to set up a session for the weekend of the 9th?

I could probably make myself available if you guys are up for it. MoneyMuffins I want to see you there if it's happening.

Ooofmatic is a CELEBRITY on 8WR!
I dont know how you live with it man.. Evverrryyyoonneee is shitting on you right now..
Cant you see sum is wrong?
Guess not..

P.S I suggest you lose that Spawn avatar. It ain't helping the situation one bit! ROFLMAO...

I would make fun of you but I literally have no clue who you are.

Chu Fraud and Eli desperately scrounging up anything they can against me. LOL

Ok let's play a game called "What's more Legit"

What's more Legit?

1 week old Pyrrha getting owned by someone who played Pyrrha for 1.5 years?

Or Chu Fraud with 1.5 years experience Asta getting 10-0'd by the same 1.5 year Pyrrha?

Or Chu Fye getting 10-0'd by my week old Pyrrha using his main half way?

Or maybe Chu Fye losing TWO first to tens when we last played, both with his mains Vs my Edge Master.

As far as I'm concerned, my Edge Master, Damp, and even Pyrrha >>> Chu Fraud.

And as far as my PYRRHA is concerned, MONEYMUFFINS 10-0's my Pyrrha, I 10-0 Chu's Asta wih Pyrrha, MONEYMUFFINS 10-0's Chu's Asta with Pyrrha, therefore MONEYMUFFINS PYRRHA > MY PYRRHA > CHU FRAUDS ASTA (main character).

Chu Fraud is at the bottom of the food chain here!!

Lets see if Chu Fraud comes begging to challenge me for a FT10 since I owned him hard the last time we played (see my sig). I'll gladly accept and own this scrub AGAIN!!

And if you guys are really gonna go on about results for a currently illegitimate game that I haven't touched in 10 years, then why don't we do a Soul Edge ft10 and brag about wins in that? Eli and Chu Fraud have reached the peak of retardation by suggesting that a SCII match is legit, one that we were just practicing shit and not keeping score (hence why we kept going past 10).

As for Eli challenging me to a ft10, don't count on it, I mean I would gladly accept and destroy this dude but he's known as a coward who mostly hides behind his keyboard when it comes to this kind of stuff. Ask Dino!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back