[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you bring some light clothes Eli, you're gonna be hot wearing that trash bag all day in the A&C basement dojo.

Last edited:
So when I'm done with Oof, his new occupation is going to be the trash bin.

But you know Chu, why are you sitting on the sideline, you also got to participate in this. I wouldn't want Oof feeling alone after I trash you too.

Is that an acceptance?
Dude you know me.. Im down for any challenge!

So again.. do you accept Oof's challenge?
Please post.

Holy Shit. This is post number *666*

Uh Ohhhh... Now Im really worried I might be the Son Of Perdition. the Man Of Sin!

And here's my modified lyrics for this song...
Teenage mutant ninja franman (x3)
Heroes with a Hitbox, FRANMAN POWER!
They're the world's most lethal SC team.
They're the heroes with a Hitbox, and they're mean.
When the evil OOFMATIC attacks,
These SC boys don't cut him no slack.

Teenage mutant ninja franman... (x2)
Reno taught them to be SC team.
Dino barfs,
Eli does your tax.
Vincent is cool, but trolls,
Chu-fye is a drama dude.

Teenage mutant ninja franman (x3)
Heroes with a Hitbox, FRANMAN POWER!

Last edited:
THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE A YAWN-FEST. WHY SHOULD I BE EXCITED TO BEAT EVERYONE 10-0 AGAIN?

THE ONLY ATTRACTION IS REPTILE. OTHER THAN THAT, I’M BETTER OFF PAYING A DIRECT VISIT TO PARTISAN NEXT TIME.

ENJOY YOUR DRAMA, RETARDS.

THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE A YAWN-FEST. WHY SHOULD I BE EXCITED TO BEAT EVERYONE 10-0 AGAIN?

THE ONLY ATTRACTION IS REPTILE. OTHER THAN THAT, I’M BETTER OFF PAYING A DIRECT VISIT TO PARTISAN NEXT TIME.

ENJOY YOUR DRAMA, RETARDS.

Lets bet you slit your throat after the beatings you receive on Saturday?
3B ~CE wont save you this time.

Delusions much!!!

Trying to find at what point this became a yawnfest. Do not like my conclusions.
You should be excited to beat me 10-0 because I'm awesome at taking a beating. I won't buy you chicken wings, though.

Lets bet you slit your throat after the beatings you receive on Saturday?
ACCEPT YOUR INFERIORITY, PUNK. YOU’VE CONSISTENTLY PROVEN YOURSELF A FAILURE AGAINST ME. WHY ARE YOU EVEN POSTING GIBBERISH EVERY 5 MINUTES?

I WIN. I MAKE THE RULES. MY RULE SAYS: SLIT YOUR OWN THROAT IF YOU CAN’T RESPECT MY SUPREMACY. YOU CAN BITCH AND MOAN ALL YOU WANT. I’LL GLADLY PLAY EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU.

MANDRITTI: I HAVEN’T PLAYED YOU OR DEFIANCE-K YET. SO I’LL TAKE A SHOT.

Last edited by a moderator:
ACCEPT YOUR INFERIORITY, PUNK. YOU’VE CONSISTENTLY PROVEN YOURSELF A FAILURE AGAINST ME. WHY ARE YOU EVEN POSTING GIBBERISH EVERY 5 MINUTES? YOU SHOULD BE RAISING YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE A MAN. NOT DESPERATELY WANTING THE VALIDATION OF SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET NAMED MONEYMUFFINS.

I WIN. I MAKE THE RULES. MY RULE SAYS: SLIT YOUR OWN THROAT IF YOU CAN’T RESPECT MY SUPREMACY. YOU CAN BITCH AND MOAN ALL YOU WANT. I’LL GLADLY PLAY EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU.

Excuse me? I thought this was purely videogame beef? What the Fuck are you dragging my daughter into this for?
Dude! I would take u up on your questonable hobbies etc, however, Ill let you deal with your DEMONS:
The next time you mention my daughter again, FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY..
Infact I wont say another word......
Vincent!
Nuff said. Do The Math!!!

@MONEYMUFFINS Word of advice: don't mention a person's child in a conversation if you don't have anything nice to say.

@m216xlegendx For the most part I come here for entertainment and a good laugh when I'm bored, especially at work. There is no "hatred" or anger from my point of view. If you feel there is "hatred" or that it's "not funny", well that's just your perspective, and maybe it's just you that should stop coming here.

Last edited:
ACCEPT YOUR INFERIORITY, PUNK. YOU’VE CONSISTENTLY PROVEN YOURSELF A FAILURE AGAINST ME. WHY ARE YOU EVEN POSTING GIBBERISH EVERY 5 MINUTES? YOU SHOULD BE RAISING YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE A MAN. NOT DESPERATELY WANTING THE VALIDATION OF SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET NAMED MONEYMUFFINS.

While this thread is funny, this post is very uncalled for. You don't talk about someone's loved ones in a spat over a fuckin videogame. Show some class

Seriously coming from someone who got into heated arguments with people on the internet. You should all stop posting in here for awhile. This is not a healthy place for any of you. And its way past the point of not being funny. Dont ruin your day. This is seriously a place of hatred and stupidity. add them shits up

Nah bro, its just that some idiots cant seem to draw the line between hobbies/videogames and real ife. Having fun with videogames and making fanciful drama/excitement over it is alright.
But when idiots who obviously have freaking issues wanna merge the two, then it becomes hazardous.
Im really contemplating not even attending this Saturday, because after this Moron brought my daughter into his delerium, Im not sure if i wont get into a ffight at A&C World.
Im not even joking!

I know exactly whats going on. The first thing you do when you turn on your computer is go to this thread. You think about this thread all the time. Some days it makes you happy and some it makes you sad. I would even say its an addiction. I think it's fine to sit here and talk shi for fun. There is no harm in that. But its pretty obvious emotions are real in here. And this is not a game. You all cling to this way too hard. Find something else to spend your time doing. This is just a vortex of shit. And honestly i hope if or when you do all meet up that you are friends. Cause hatred only makes more hatred and thats not fun at all.
You have no idea what you're talking about. And that's understandable considering you are an outsider and don't know any of us in person. We all know each other, some of us (myself, MONEYMUFFINS, Dino, SilentWall) have known each other for 10 years, others (Eli, franman) over 5 years. To some of us this is almost like an extended dysfunctional family where we can all shit on each other online for shits and giggles and get away with it. In person some of us still talk shit when we play, but we still go out and eat and hang out afterwards. Dude I've been visiting the "Toronto thread" since before 8wayrun. Since before CaliburForum. Since back when the forum was SoulCalibur.com in 2003/2004.

This isn't about people being "addicted to the forum". To some of us it may be, but for me it's more of an addiction to SOUL CALIBUR, and addiction to COMPETITION. To my hobby. And I'm fine with that, if I'm not playing SC and I have nothing to do, hell yes I will pick up my phone and check on the forum to see what things related to SC there are, whether it be drama related to it, or hype in regards to people eventually playing it.

I just want to remind @Eli123s, in case you conveniently forgot, your trash bag is waiting for you.

flwy9w.jpg

Do you accept?

To whichever MOD who saw it fit to edit that Piece of Trash's mention of my little girl, I hope you saw it FIT to Re-Ban this troll PERMANENTLY!
Now I understand why this idiot was banned in the past. It wasn't because he was loud and obnoxious. It's because he's a real ASSHOLE in real life!
Had to take one JACKASS to spoil the freaking Weekend!

While this thread is funny, this post is very uncalled for. You don't talk about someone's loved ones in a spat over a fuckin videogame. Show some class
FUCK YOU. I'LL SAY WHATEVER I THINK IS NECESSARY. YOU'RE NOT IN MY SHOES AND YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO OFFEND ME. HOW OBNOXIOUSLY ARROGANT. GO HOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back