[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH, LET'S ALL STAY CLASSY INSTEAD BY SUGGESTING IT'S OKAY TO SLIT MY THROAT. YOU FUCKING MORON. KEEP PRETENDING LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT'S SO UNCALLED FOR ME TO RETALIATE.
I never said not to respond. I said its not necessary to bring up someone child into a spat over a videogame. Can you not see what's wrong with that?

I said its not necessary to bring up someone child into a spat over a videogame. Can you not see what's wrong with that?
I'M NOT ABOUT TO HAVE A DEBATE ON WHAT IS AND ISN'T NECESSARY.

I'M A SIMPLE GUY. DON'T FUCK WITH ME, AND I DON'T FUCK WITH YOU. I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN FUCKED WITH IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF THAT'S STILL WRONG TO YOU, THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO TALK ABOUT.

Just booked my bus ride to Toronto friday. Whatever happens, I'll be there on saturday. Let's just all regroup and have a good time there guys! I just wanna play Soul Calibur and hang out with everyone :)

Just booked my bus ride to Toronto friday. Whatever happens, I'll be there on saturday. Let's just all regroup and have a good time there guys! I just wanna play Soul Calibur and hang out with everyone and get destroyed by Ooofmatic :)
Cool looking forward to seeing you again bro. It will be good times!

Lets bet you slit your throat after the beatings you receive on Saturday?
SLITTING THROAT = PERFECTLY FINE

MENTIONING WORD DAUGHTER = OFFENSIVE

YEAH, FUCK YOU GUYS.

Oof wins first set. 10-3 Edgemaster vs Seig, exio, Ralph. Asta.
Excuse(obviously) Converter issues.
Switching consoles to prove my point

CHU-FYE: STOP BEING A PUSSY AND CALL ME ON THE PHONE. I TOLD OOFMATIC TO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER BUT HE AIN’T RESPONDING.

YOU WANT A GRUDGE MATCH SO BADLY THEN LET ME GIVE YOU YOUR GRUDGE MATCH. ALL THIS TIME YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT WANTING TO AWAKEN THE BEAST IN ME LIKE WHO I USED TO BE. SO COME ON. BITE THE BULLET, ASSHOLE.

DETAILS NEED TO BE DISCUSSED. I AIN’T TALKING OVER THE FORUM LIKE THIS. CALL.

Wow. Chu-Fye and Muffins continuing to talk about nothing, AND getting heate for it.

Chu-Fye - This is just a game, why are you getting so heated over it? Don't say you're not because you post every 5 minutes.

Vints - This is just a game. I thought you didn't let other peoples insults get to you, especially if they mean nothing to you. And then you go bring up someones daughter. How low and disgusting are you people?

Its reaason like this I dont post here anymore, past 10 pages of you 4 Fools (Eli Vints ChuFye OoF) trying to have the last word on something that has no real ending. Pretty Sadd. Very Sadd.

Chu-Fye - You may think its nice going 10-9 against OOFSs EM but its actually really sadd. You should never be losing if he only gets random characters. Also all this practice against oof will make you a worst player.

SO

Do we know who is bringing a system?

Do we know is attending?

I hope you guys aren't worried about streaming. You should do it old school and jus record and upload.

And please for the love of SC make it FT5 Round Robin. FT10 the Tourney will take OVER 5-6 HOURS. Please be reasonable, everyone wants to play everyone, not watch a set for 1 hour.

Wow. Chu-Fye and Muffins continuing to talk about nothing, AND getting heate for it.

Chu-Fye - This is just a game, why are you getting so heated over it? Don't say you're not because you post every 5 minutes.

Vints - This is just a game. I thought you didn't let other peoples insults get to you, especially if they mean nothing to you. And then you go bring up someones daughter. How low and disgusting are you people?

Its reaason like this I dont post here anymore, past 10 pages of you 4 Fools (Eli Vints ChuFye OoF) trying to have the last word on something that has no real ending. Pretty Sadd. Very Sadd.

Chu-Fye - You may think its nice going 10-9 against OOFSs EM but its actually really sadd. You should never be losing if he only gets random characters. Also all this practice against oof will make you a worst player.

SO

Do we know who is bringing a system?

Do we know is attending?

I hope you guys aren't worried about streaming. You should do it old school and jus record and upload.

And please for the love of SC make it FT5 Round Robin. FT10 the Tourney will take OVER 5-6 HOURS. Please be reasonable, everyone wants to play everyone, not watch a set for 1 hour.

Hiding behind a Rock and throwing bottles again?
Notice you only gave your idiotic advice to us, but nowhere did you even hint you were gonna show up and get Exposed.

Yes I post every 5 mins or less even. I love the excitement and the laughs I get from this. Dont mistake fun for getting heated moron.

I post on here, at work, at home, on the bus, on the street even. I love the Excitement. You do you, and Ill do me.

The only time i got upset was when my daughter got mentioned. Anyone with a brain would see why. If you don't, then do the Math (If you can).

Now just shut up you troll or SHOW UP!

P.S Lets not get into who's being SADD etc.. I most surely can play that game better than you. Please dont go there. Lets stick to the game beef. Again.. SHOW UP or SHUT UP!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE TRASH BAG MATCHUPS AS WELL. LETS SEE IF YOU SHOW UP AND ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!!!

Last edited:
@D.I.N.O trust when I say this; you would do worse against my Edge Maste than Chu Fye.

Other than that, all I gotta say to you is "don't talk if you don't show.". Scrub.

I can bring more trash bags than just the one for Eli. Let me know if anyone needs 'em.

@Eli123s I'm still waiting for you to accept. First you're scared of accepting a $30 money match and now you're afraid of losing a trash bag match. That's just "sadd".

Last edited:
The only time i got upset was when my daughter got mentioned. Anyone with a brain would see why. If you don't, then do the Math (If you can).
LISTEN, YOU FUCKING MORON.

I WASN’T ATTACKING YOUR FAMILY.

I WAS ATTACKING YOU FOR WANTING TO SPEND MORE TIME FORCING BULLSHIT DRAMA ON THIS COMMUNITY THAN BEING A FATHER.

YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND YOUR BULLSHIT ARGUMENT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. ANY THINKING PERSON KNOWS YOU’RE HIDING BEHIND AN EXTREMELY WEAK POINT TO AVOID THE FACT YOU WERE BEING PREJUDICED AND A DICK TOWARDS ME FOR NO REASON. YOU’RE JEALOUS AS FUCK.

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING PUSSY: ARE WE DOING YOUR GRUDGE MATCH OR NOT? WE HAVE THINGS TO SETTLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back