[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
tihx8fI.jpg

Oh I missed Vints post somehow.

Lets see. When last did we play a MM? Sc2? Didnt I beat you in SC3 with Mitsu and you claimed he was OP. Then Didn't I beat you 3-4 Times in SC4 Toronto Tournaments, until you finally got 1 win at Sogo 2 (or 3?) when I was running one of the bigger local tourneys this scene has seen. And after that one small win you somehow thought you were good at the game.

You posted alot of shit talk there Vints, but NOTHING to back it up. I challenge who ever needs to be challenged, I never backed down. This is how Eli lost his money, and after me beating OOF without a system and not even using my mains, I dont think he would want to play me. The only people worth playing right now are Partisan and Reptile. So you're wrong again.

Dont post long posts? Wow my posts are short sweet and straight to the point. Your Attention whore self (probably never enough Love when you were younger) keeps posting Giant Text but never actually saying anything of Worth. Sorry you are pretty dumb. Sorry I called you out and you have nothing to say about it because you know I'm correct. Hence you resort to name calling and bickering, just like your friends OOF and CHU FYE.

Stopped listening to me? Vints I influenced how you perceive people within the community and outside of it. I changed your whole perspective on life. But now look at you. Think you have it all figured out, think your opinion matters when its nothing but BS. Trying to force your beliefs on other people when you claim you dont. What a serious joke meng.

Wait after re-reading Vints posts, he is simply upset that my opinion matters more than his (because I actually talk about relevant stuff, and im ALWAYS right about it). If I was wrong you would be able to prove me wrong, instead of your general statements that try to make me look bad but have ZERO MERIT.

So I do apoligize to you Vints that Whats I Say ALWAYS means 100x more than anything you say. You know this to be true that is why you are so butt-hurt about my opinion having so much strength, while you post desperate for attention while not one person takes you seriously.

Seriously dude check yourself. And Yea I will destroy you at this game, and I dont even have a PS3. LOL

Lets see. When last did we play a MM? Sc2? Didnt I beat you in SC3 with Mitsu and you claimed he was OP. Then Didn't I beat you 3-4 Times in SC4 Toronto Tournaments, until you finally got 1 win at Sogo 2 (or 3?) when I was running one of the bigger local tourneys this scene has seen. And after that one small win you somehow thought you were good at the game.

You posted alot of shit talk there Vints, but NOTHING to back it up. I challenge who ever needs to be challenged, I never backed down. This is how Eli lost his money, and after me beating OOF without a system and not even using my mains, I dont think he would want to play me. The only people worth playing right now are Partisan and Reptile. So you're wrong again.

Dont post long posts? Wow my posts are short sweet and straight to the point. Your Attention whore self (probably never enough Love when you were younger) keeps posting Giant Text but never actually saying anything of Worth. Sorry you are pretty dumb. Sorry I called you out and you have nothing to say about it because you know I'm correct. Hence you resort to name calling and bickering, just like your friends OOF and CHU FYE.

Stopped listening to me? Vints I influenced how you perceive people within the community and outside of it. I changed your whole perspective on life. But now look at you. Think you have it all figured out, think your opinion matters when its nothing but BS. Trying to force your beliefs on other people when you claim you dont. What a serious joke meng.

Wait after re-reading Vints posts, he is simply upset that my opinion matters more than his (because I actually talk about relevant stuff, and im ALWAYS right about it). If I was wrong you would be able to prove me wrong, instead of your general statements that try to make me look bad but have ZERO MERIT.

So I do apoligize to you Vints that Whats I Say ALWAYS means 100x more than anything you say. You know this to be true that is why you are so butt-hurt about my opinion having so much strength, while you post desperate for attention while not one person takes you seriously.

Seriously dude check yourself. And Yea I will destroy you at this game, and I dont even have a PS3. LOL

screw money, this sounds like a wonderful opportunity for another trash bag match

Whilst I agree with 90% of what you said in this rant, why did I have to get involved?
Dino, last time we met to play was Toronto Revival 2. i challenged u to a first to 10.. you declined and said you need to play casuals with me first to warm up. After destroying you many games, I asked if you were ready. You said no, you still need more time. We then played our round robin match. You got beaten 3-1. I then asked you to do our long awaited money match. Guess what your response was? Yuppp. you guessed right : "I need more casuals to warm up".
I just gave up on you then and never played you for the rest of the evening. I spent my time watching the trashbag match instead.

So D.I.N.O, I challenge you to a money match or a Trashbag match. What say you?

Last edited:
AND THEN THERE’S CHU-FYE WHO ISSUES OUT CHALLENGES IMMEDIATELY AFTER EVERY LOSS LIKE HE’S STILL BETTER THAN HIS OPPONENT.

YOU IDIOTS WILL NEVER GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS THAT YOU SUCK NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOSE.

LOL

Anyways I'm hosting this friday after 2pm. Silent will be there, if you want to join either post or text to let me know.

Canadian East Coast Championships is on Oct. 19th-20th in Holiday Inn Yorkdale. I'm thinking of adding Soul Calibur II as a Side Game. For the Sunday of the event. Venue fee will be $10 and Tournament Fee $10. What would you guys think of this idea? Ummm... please don't drag this to any drama currently happening. Just want to ask if there's interest.

NeoRussell

Im Innnnn...

Thats the spirit Russell..
SC2 will be a hit.. lets start the craziness right now..

Hope the rest of the so called SC Community show the support and show up.

Last edited:
Seriously, wtf happened here. Toronto needs to police itself and get a tidy thread for the SLIM chance there is a possible newcomer that will come by to play SC in this area. Or maybe my area, because I'm sick of being the only guy in Brampton who has a FG hobby.
Sadly, I don't think the forum technology has the ability for thread-specific moderators, but if it did, there could be nominations and a vote for someone to police the *Ahem* obvious troublemakers. Some people spew shit, some people roll with an attitude, and some people can actually stick to talking about THE GAME.
I have an easygoing attitude but I have to draw lines in the sand here. On the belief that the conduct in this thread actually does have an effect for the good of the community (re: newcomers), I am urging everyone to shape up.

DINO, you pick pointless fights. You need to lay the caps lock down. Your priorities are messed up.
Eli123, you post facetiously, which is well and good, except insofar as it enables these habits of insecurity. Are these men grown up enough to play games with sarcasm and irony?
I don't know who to blame, but the 'drama' phenomenon was a car crash that became a 50-car pileup that became the self-imposed EXILE of one of our your most dedicated players, Amaury. Who has trained as hard, who has given so much, and gone out there for the good of the scene?
Moneymuffins is the only one who talks sense. Even caps lock isn't enough to knock that sense into all y'all, so maybe he can try a different approach. Or maybe not, he has very little that needs proving.
Chu-Fye. I don't know you well enough, but you have criticisms.

Ask nicely for a new thread, but first figure out some community standards.
DON'T hurry up to reply to this, if you want to be smart, take the wise road and really examine what I'm saying here because it's true.
Toronto, ugh, why u mak me do dis. With love, ~Mandritti

He said Im picking pointless fights and put the cap locks down; its most defintely a joke Haha...

GGs in SC2. Maxi Mitsu Berserker not too hard to remember; Voldo/Taki - Like Starting All Over again...

Vints is still bad at the game and bad social skills.

Edit - Wallace This is what I was Talking About. Forgive My excitement.

Last edited:
Lol, DINO yelling OMG! SOUL CALIBUR! behind those kids and demanding them to push the start button. Those poor kids are probably frightened to death and are relieved when DINO walks away.

Dance Dance Revolution, perhaps the loser who lost in a MM should not only pay but dance in humiliation on DDR while being recorded.

My thoughts on the Game On 2.0 tour, sorta feels like Funland.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back