Toy Soldiers: Cold War Thread

Alex.J

[14] Master
For all who don't know this masterpiece of a game. Let me introduce you to it. For any Xboxlive users it will be one of the free games this month for the live with gold program. Which is essentially handing away gold since this game is that amazing. It will be the second game of it's series, drastically different than the original Toy Soldiers which was green army men. This game will have more realistic looking characters and way more 80's. Did I mention more 80's? It's like if Top Gun had a baby with Rambo.

Toy-Soldiers-Cold-War-610x250.jpg

ToySoldiersColdWarHeader.jpg

In this game it will be a classic battle of Russia vs America. Since the Cold War never gets old and will never freeze over and die. The actual game play in VS mode is half tower defense, half dota. Your hero will essentially be Rambo or Russian Guile. Who are fairly strong and pretty important to be a thorn in the other persons side. Rambo will constantly yell classic Rambo-esque movie lines while shooting a rapid fire bazooka and machine gun. It's quite manly if I say so myself. You can also buy different waves of troops and vehicles to attack in unison with your turrets and hero. If you like tanks, they got it. If you like helicopters, they got it. If you want that nuke look, they got it. This game even has chemical warfare, it gives no fucks.

toy-soldiers-1-1024x717.jpg

The graphics aren't the greatest ever made, but they definitely do the job they were intended. Actually one of the more important aspects of this game is the music. While killing scrubs online and getting those salty rage mails. I get to do it to a fantastic 80's inspired sound track. Nothing like Top Gun music to pump me up to destroy some fools. Here is an example.

P.S. YOU DONT WANT A PIECE OF THIS "YOU" I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN.

Sounds really good.

How heavy is this? I don't have much space left on my hard drive, so I might not be able to download it.

Sounds really good.

How heavy is this? I don't have much space left on my hard drive, so I might not be able to download it.

I think it's a little more than a GB. If you can't make room for this game, kill yourself.

Glad to see you spread the TS love? I got this back when it was 800 Microsoft points

Back