Trouble Unlocking Lizard Man

Forest613

[08] Mercenary
Hey guys, this is my first post here ever. I joined 8wayrun simply to ask why I can not unlock Lizard Man. I completed Weapon Master Mode, all of the area are blue. I have all the weapons bought, too, and I got the achievement for being a high rank or level or whatever in Weapon Master Mode. Platinum something, I think.

I thought I would have had all the characters unlocked by now, but Lizard Man is still missing! What gives?

Forest613

[08] Mercenary
You were right! I beat that area again and it unlocked the hidden chapter. Then, I beat the 4 missions of that subchapter twice each and I got Lizard Man!

Say, just wondering, how do I get the "Victorious in Sudden Death" achievement?

EyeofCalamity

[10] Knight
I
You were right! I beat that area again and it unlocked the hidden chapter. Then, I beat the 4 missions of that subchapter twice each and I got Lizard Man!

Say, just wondering, how do I get the "Victorious in Sudden Death" achievement?
I'll help you on that. Go to settings and set 1p mode to easy, 30 seconds and then one round. After that (this may take a few tries depending on how well you try not to get hit) Go into Arcade and survive 30 seconds and do your best not to get hit. After not hitting the AI it'll then go to sudden death, win that and the achievment should pop up.

Forest613

[08] Mercenary
I

I'll help you on that. Go to settings and set 1p mode to easy, 30 seconds and then one round. After that (this may take a few tries depending on how well you try not to get hit) Go into Arcade and survive 30 seconds and do your best not to get hit. After not hitting the AI it'll then go to sudden death, win that and the achievment should pop up.
It worked! I got all the achievements now! Now I can quit SC2HD since nobody plays online.

I wish I was joking. SC2 is such a great game. It deserves better. A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Retold.