17: Jing
17: Frank
17: Page
17: Eli123
25: [YRSF] Tin Man
25: Akugi

More shoutouts later.

NeoRussell

Quite a few people were not able to make it :(. I had a lot of fun though, and I can only go up from here : D.

Me and you both tin man. had a good time -- it's also nice now to be able to associate some faces with names ^^

Bad performance by me, obviously. Don't get used to it, I'll be running shit back at the next tournament- not playing bottom tiers.

But the event was fun, decent venue and good times hanging out with everyone as always.

Grats to Partisan, Russell, Pyro Zamfir and OG Wen in the house... All solid performances.

GGs to everyone I played.

I tried to warn you... about PyroZamfir. Siegfried is no joke.

Zwei player - never got your name but your Zwei is definitely getting better. Keep it up.

Buffalo - Thanks for coming, I can tell you guys are leveling up.

ChaCha - Your Tira is really good. I think you should focus on maining her.

Valei - I had too much fun playing your Hilde. Much respect for sticking with her.

Partisan - Congrats and thanks for all the games the night before.

Congrats to Partisan, Russell and Wen.
IMO, Partisan's defense and anti-character is the best in Canada. No matter which character he uses, he will give you a lot of trouble.

Where is PyroScrub from? I didn't expect to lose to a Seigfried player. :( GGs. Solid defense too.

Congratz to all placers. Great to see such a strong turnout. And Man, Me, Stryder, Twins, Charles, Sami, Chaos soooo many people werent there. I cant wait until we get that 40+ man turnout. It shall be done. Also Sundays seems like a great day for Tourneys if this is the turnout we can expect.

Everyone knows Partisan is Solid, but not unbeatable. Levels need to go up.

Cha: Thanks for helping with commentary, I usually do it but was too busy winning to do it. LOL! Thanks for coming and hope you find your proper character in the long run.

BigRichez: Didn't talk but hope you had fun.

Jon: Thanks for coming, hope you had fun as well.

Kowtow, Valei, Frank: Hope you guys enjoyed the all you can eat sushi. We were there for 2hrs. LOL. Next time.

Sunny: Thanks for helping run brackets when I was pre-occupied with SCII.

---
People I played:

Franz: Sorry, better luck next time. Actually, next time, i will win again. I'm Awesome.

Thinkingofaname: I almost lost or did I? LOL! great games as always. I'm Awesome.

Partisan: Damn you and your Nightmare. What happened to Patros? You got scared. Next time. Still Awesome.

Piro: Great games, you had me shakin but alas, the power of Awesome wins.

Oofmatic: Yes yes you weren't using Dampierre. Blah Blah. You've got no excuses next tournament. I'm too awesome for you to beat.

Shaker: Good showing. Was seriously suprised by your performance but it was certainly expected. Not awesome enough.

Partisan: I hate you and your Nightmare. I almost resetted. Had you shakin atleast. I'm still awesome so bleh.

Hope everyone had a great time yesterday.
Also awesome to hear that Namco gave us prizes for placers.

Next tournament will probably be on Saturday in 3 weeks.

NeoRussell

Get used to it, I don't see Partisan losing to any Canandian player, as he is by far the best player, tough I wanna see Mr. Gimmicks aka Oofmatic at his best, I would be afraid of Dampierre, he is random and new to almost everyone, and I'm sure by this time he has some broken stuff, lol.

I don't see Partisan losing to any Canandian player, as he is by far the best player

YOU SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT LOSTPROVIDENCE VERSUS ME. WE CLEARLY HAVE DIFFERENT CRITERIA FOR WHAT BETTER MEANS. YOURS IS WRONG UNTIL MINE IS RESPECTED.

YOU SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT LOSTPROVIDENCE VERSUS ME. WE CLEARLY HAVE DIFFERENT CRITERIA FOR WHAT BETTER MEANS. YOURS IS WRONG UNTIL MINE IS RESPECTED.

I don't remember saying that... I think LP is a better player, but I've seen him lost to himself, that's why I would never bet on him.
Anyway, I hope to see you in any tournament, I like Canadians, in SCV.

Just saw the stream, good camera work in the team tourney. Everyone really needs to see what a miserable sub human piece of shit waste of life I really am.

Back