$4.00
7th
Schneider-X
$2.00
7th
Crimsoncolors
$2.00

Archive: http://www.twitch.tv/bgcallisto/b/531469968 starts at 8:36:00

Yo I honestly had a blast! Was fun just playing to have fun and try to get he crowd into it!
AA!
BB?

The matches after the tournament were also pretty good. I feel I played a lot better on Saturday and Sunday then I did on Friday. Big ups to Schnider-X and all the Canada squad for showing up and everyone who entered. Honestly Im glad I got to meet so many folks at this tournament. Got play Hawkeye on some casuals, got drink with the homies, got to yell stuff and get a group of people to yell with me even though they were tired! And for some random reason made it to 5th place. There may be more online shoutouts but 1) I forgot a lot of names, 2) I hope to see you all again and play more so I kinda don't wanna put any statements like its the final one... Also shout outs to the homie from Cleveland! MAKE IT TO EVO!!!!!!!!

Sorry I had bounce like that, was REALLY tired during the tournament and had work the next day... Needed some sleep....
Forgive me for not seeing you guys off.
Just know, I love you all... UNTIL NEXT TIME.

Thanks to Keits for having us as an official tournament at UFGT. I had alot of fun playing the people there and was able to get to know a bunch of the community. Shoutouts to everyone that made it out to the tournament and made it to Top 8!

@jimmypikachuchoi Good job knocking me out first round. I was hoping to get a second go at you in top 8 but alas it wasn't meant to be. Good games though! Work on that CE input so you can guess less!

@Fuzion Good job getting second place. The run up mixup is too strong!

@MysticBill If only I had faced you in Top 8 things would have been very different haha! Good games in casuals though and making it to 3rd.

@Tomahawk The hypest man of the tourney! AA! Thanks for keeping things exciting during Top 8. I look forward to visiting the California scene in the future once I have the funds! Good talking and playing with you.

And for anyone I may have played but forgot your name, you're great and keep supporting the SC scene, we're small but a passionate group of players.

had a great time this weekend. fun times drinking, playing games, talking shit. i shoulda entered so i didnt have to watch top 8 and coulda played in it. ill see you all at sj and imma try to make it to evo.

ggs to everyone i played, except for fenris you fucking scrub.

Schneider-X: Fun matches. Wished our 1st round match was recorded. I was hoping to fight you again in the loser's bracket. After that 1st rd match, you picked up your game during casuals. I will work harder on my CE's for sure. Your ability to adapt is a great asset and your patience and spacing.
I saw you at the soul cal station on saturday, but then you disappeared, while I was getting my ass handed to me in tekken. I wanted to get some casuals with you again. Hope you had a great time and safe flight back to Canada. :)

Hawkeye: So solid! Sorry I left my soul calibur play in the casual matches. I wish I could have been more focused, but you were too strong for all of WI. I didn't do ALOT, but I will refocus again and start from scratch again. I'll call you the next time I'm in chicago though. <3

Fuzion: Bret-chan!!! PIKA PIKA

MysticBill: Bill-chan!!! PIKA PIKA

Tomahawk: AA!!! That was too funny. Hope to see you again. You definitely energized us during the top 8.

Shotputter53: Hopefully, some of my advice about nerves will help you. It's not always something that you can control, but playing in more tourneys and playing more ppl will help. It's too bad you had to play the tough guys in the beginning, but I'm sure we'll play again on PSN.

Mateo: You are so sexy. Are you sure you still don't wanna do that money match/#$%&# deal? lol J/K. Your commentary was so awesome!!! I couldn't stop laughing once I heard your comments. Wished you had played, but I guess you wanted to let someone else get 1st, since you rocked everyone's boat in Tekken.

Bibulus: Great seeing you again. Hope to see you in other future tourneys. Love your commentary. You and Mateo could make a could duo for soul cal commentating. I'll try to convince Amber to go to another tourney...

Crimsoncolors: great showing in your first tourney. it's always fun and exciting to see new faces. I'm sure we'll see more of you in the future. Just polish up some of your punishes and know your matchups, and I think you will see even better results.

Back