ULTRA Street Fighter IV

I use both pad and stick for the record.. Pad with 3d fighters and stick with 2d.. I just think it's dependent on the person using them.. Me personally, I felt playing games like KoF 13 and AE were much easier on a stick. Especially KoF with the 2X HCB or 236 63214 motions required to do most Max supers in it, along with HD buffering.. I could do HD cancels on pad, but that and the two particular motions mentioned previously were much easier on stick for me.. Plinking and FADC are much easier on stick as well.. With that said, I found wavedashing and KBD in a game like tekken to be negligible on either stick or pad meaning it didn't matter for me.. Ofc I have never used a Kstick, and people tell me it compliments Tekken's style quite well.. I think in the case of an Air Dasher 2d fighter, it compliments a pad a little more than the two 2d fighters I mentioned, but are still better on stick overall..

Wow. I'm sure the folks at SRK are stoked about this announcement.

Meanwhile, at 8WR...
a5a77cb1-7419-432b-80bb-833aa229c5be.jpg

I'm contemplating a character switch myself with the next game. Currently I'm a Viper main but I'll probably switch to Yang for a change of pace... Yang or Honda, I'm currently undecided.

I'm contemplating a character switch myself with the next game. Currently I'm a Viper main but I'll probably switch to Yang for a change of pace... Yang or Honda, I'm currently undecided.
Just don't do Akuma.

i've never really gotten SF but i might actually try to get better than the rank of hadouken-spammer in USF4. i was always interested in viper, guy, rose, and dhal sim thought.

i've never really gotten SF but i might actually try to get better than the rank of hadouken-spammer in USF4. i was always interested in viper, guy, rose, and dhal sim thought.

The one good thing about Street Fighter is it's netcode and the ability to play Japanese players with little to no lag. I'm impressed because games like Tekken and Injustice it's almost impossible to combos with the latency delay.

Juri is already in the game..... LOL. I think you're confused with SfxTekken. Juli and Juni were twins from SF3 Alpha.
You had a typo. That's where the confusion came from.

But nonetheless, do I agree with Juli and Juni? Not really. My best bet is either Karin, or R Mika. I'm thinking mainly of those who have somewhat unique styles than others. If it turns out to be Remy, I would be absolutely surprised. He was technically Guile's replacement in SF3.

They havent used Turbo yet.
The game can't handle that turbo speed. lol

Remy us probably the 2nd least liked character in 3S right after.Twelve.

Also, the fact that he was in 3S (a fighting game, an SF one at that) rules him out. Same with Karin and Mika.

I'm all Hugo and Makoto mainer in Street Fighter. Even though i'm more loyal to Soul Calibur, i just can't help but to go fanboyish when i see my favorite german giant join the roster in SF4.

Remy us probably the 2nd least liked character in 3S right after.Twelve.

Also, the fact that he was in 3S (a fightung game, an SF one at that) rules him out. Same with Jarin and Mika.
......oh I see what you did there.

it may very well be Strider what with the new Strider game on the horizon.
Strider has also been in a fighting game, so he's out of the question.

Remember, the new character is one who has not only never been in an SF game, but has not been in a fighting game either.

Remember, the new character is one who has not only never been in an SF game, but has not been in a fighting game either.

Oh is that what they said? I just heard that the character hasn't been in a street fighter game, if that's the case then Haggar should also be out of the running since he is in MVC3.

I want the Karate Clown that Seth Killian said was a character concept character for SF4 when they started, before they deleted that idea.

BRING IT IN.

So does the rest of the Final Fight characters (Dean, Lucia) even count in that category?

I get the feeling it's going to be a guest character, or a new character.

So does the rest of the Final Fight characters (Dean, Lucia) even count in that category?

I get the feeling it's going to be a guest character, or a new character.
It's been mentioned that they're involved or related to the background of SF. So most folks are simply looking to the NPCs of the series.

As for Final Fight characters, it depends on whether or not Capcom considers the old Final Fight fighting game for the Saturn.

Back