ULTRA Street Fighter IV

People can accept evil ryu because he is accessing the dark hado. The way to save this character is for her to access her inner psycho power.

Is Bison really that limited in his move list? I think it would be cool if he had an overhead move but then again, I don't know dick about what is considered balanced in SF.

Yes, Bison is very linear.

-Psycho Crusher has few practical uses outside of the EX version. It's extremely punishable when blocked except at certain distances, and is usually only used for ambiguous cross-ups. The EX version can be used as a reversal but it's easily baited, so people tend to do EX Devil Reverse instead.
-Scissor Kick is the only move you will ever see. LK Scissor Kick to be exact. This is his pressure game right here, with the other versions being only used as combo enders. EX version is somewhat invincible but it's overlooked in favor of EX Psycho Crusher and EX Devil Reverse. It's getting nerfed to -1 in Ultra, but it's even right now.
-Head Stomp is garbage. There is no point to using this move except as a gimmicky mix-up or air-to-air. All the opponent has to do is hold back and it will completely whiff, with a LONG recovery time. Same goes for the EX version. The follow-up is also ass, as it requires specific timing, can be easily anti-aired, and generally doesn't give you much of an advantage.
-Devil Reverse is his meter-builder and also works as a surprise mix-up.
-His Teleport is kinda so-so. Back Teleport is decent for when you're mid-screen and knocked down, but all versions of it are pretty punishable, and in Ultra they were made even MORE punishable for no reason.
-Don't use his Super. Just don't. Its only saving grace is that it's projectile invincible, but there are better Supers out there like Genei Jin.
-His Ultras suck because you have to either Focus Attack or land a Hell Attack (forward or back jumping MP) to combo into them. His Ultra 2 used to be good, but when it lost the QCF motion it became just as worthless as Ultra 1. Not even the required charge timing being shortened will save it because it still overlaps with the Teleport.

And yet, with all these flaws, people still think he's really good or secret top-tier.

I still don't get why they keep focus on SK and ignore all others specials, imho they know that kind of community will ever favour blind buff to strong points over buff potential alternative options
Normal PC new ability to hit on floaty state is going to be nice in combo after HA, but that's all new for it, and we lost chip dmg too

Biggest new changes ae st.MP being special cancellable and exRFA lv1, witch will give to Dictator a come back factor that he never had.
exRFA lv1 itself will be 90 dmg and will allow combo into U1/U2/throws/whatever

Is the first time we get a way to do a big dmg combo

Anyway i agree i miss so much U2 being qcfx2, as now i will straight ignore both U2 and DoubleUltra options
Instead we got that dumb (still) charge reduction and paid it with dmg nerf, lol

What a minute.

So not only did he have Genei Jin, his Psycho Banish also nullified projectiles? Why doesn't Capcom just...

Ya'know, make Bison good?

Then_579844_144481.jpg

If Rainbow Mika was in Ultra, I swear I would've rocked that ass.

Err, in game I mean. I don't mean like, sexually or anything.

That Hugo player is really meh though.
But yah Dhalsim v Hugo is really hard for hugo thanks to that s.mk (?) buff but Sagat v Hugo is even worse.

Yeah, Hugo is going to get some really shitty matchups

Btw is still too early to talk about how things will be in USF4, the more i watch first videos on YT the more i see well known players just try to play the same as SSF4AE... never risk too much trying to experiment, that's the problem with them in these things, they have a reputation to keep so they play safe

Can't wait the day everyone can get USF4 and play it at home, try stuff on training mode and so on... after that we will see the real USF4 gameplay get applied

Example i keep see people say Gief will be worse than AE version... if you play it AE style. OK
Almost nobody talk about how awesome is going to be be able to fucking COMBO into U1 (whatever into GH into exRFA) or be able to do ridicolous stun combos (take your previous biggest stun headbutt combo, then add exRFA -> HP SPD)
Or, under the right circustamces do the above said stun combo to do great dmg+ridicolous stun, get the douchebag stunned, and then U1. Lol

I don't say he go uberhightier, and actually i still want to believe in the rumor he will get buff in the console version... but my point is easy to see: people as now don't try to play xxx character in USF4, they try to apply SSF4AE tactics into USF4 wich is boooring

Back