Underrated Moves

SCPartisan

Holy Moly
I have played Pyrrha Omega in Global Colosseo recently and have found some things with PO. Please keep in mind that these things only apply to real players and not VS. the CPU or Legendary Souls.

DNS B - Sometimes you should use this move because the opponent will try to attack and u can smack them with 90 dmg. Risky because -14 is horribly punishable vs characters with a generic "K".

Descend Blaze - You don't see this kind of move often is SC games. It is a vertical and it is fast and it is safe and its good to use.

44K AKA Rockstar Kick - sometimes your opponent will be a huge bitch and roll on the ground. This is just asking you to kick their dumbass off the ground and send them flying across the stage for about 25 dmg.

WR A+B (MIXUP POTENTIAL) - You will use this move anytime you are at advantage. If the opponent just blocks they will eat firey death and you will claim your glorious 53 dmg combo. If they attack or try to move away you can totally not go through with the UB and then smack them for no advantage and 15 dmg.

Nemesis side Step - Instead of moving around while out of stance you may want to instead move around the stage using the side step option in NS because you will have immediate options like the stunning jmp k or the NS A or the 66B+KAB that is available to you. large NH dmg on all options.

6A - Devastating step killer. If people are stepping your linear as all hell DNS B's consider using this move to keep them in place. Even though it has little range and damage and is high, people will think 3 times at least before trying to step again.

66B+KAB - If your opponent hasn't played vs Pyrrha O or has never played SCV or any other consider using this move to win.

Which moves make u wanna hip charge alongside Pyrrha IRL.

Forgot NS B. Such an underrated gem.
I don't really use NS B much in my gameplay because its uses are pretty limited. It's very good to randomly throw out after the opponent blocks a BB, but other than that it doesn't really hold up at high level.

If you're good at the attack throw (I'd say I have at least a 50% consistency) you can use it RO, and mix it up with 1AA if they're not ducking at the ring edge.

I'd only add one more move to the list tbh, and that'd be 4K. Sure, it's high, linear and unsafe on block, but if the opponent does a low, you will aGI it for a game changing 14 dmg. However, if the low has TC recovery, which most lows do, the follow-up may just whiff, leaving you in negative frames, but overall the reward does outweigh all the risks.

I don't really use NS B much in my gameplay because its uses are pretty limited. It's very good to randomly throw out after the opponent blocks a BB, but other than that it doesn't really hold up at high level.

If you're good at the attack throw (I'd say I have at least a 50% consistency) you can use it RO, and mix it up with 1AA if they're not ducking at the ring edge.

I'd only add one more move to the list tbh, and that'd be 4K. Sure, it's high, linear and unsafe on block, but if the opponent does a low, you will aGI it for a game changing 14 dmg. However, if the low has TC recovery, which most lows do, the follow-up may just whiff, leaving you in negative frames, but overall the reward does outweigh all the risks.

Woosh.

11A: great low, +2 on hit, safe (-10), you can easily mix the follow up, instead of doing 11AA, then you can 11A 2A/2K/WRK/ and DNSA for steppers ;) , and as i said, its safe so its good to wait a punish move after this ^^ and you can mix it with 22B+K (almost same animation) very useful close to the edge

4A: great range, fast, its a useful weapon against crazy steppers, CH is hard to confirm to do the 4AB mix up but its hurts a lot

6BB: very fast i13, its a great poke for me, CH on second hit give you a CE or 2A, the BE version is good when you need to break guard with a force block, instead of punish, do 6BBE, 6B will hit and BE is force block, if you need more damage to finish a round thats good... it could be JG when its not force block, but there is a bug on that move, you can press like 6BBEBE, there 'll be the yellow flash of BE moves but it'll be a basic 6BB (safer on JG and not steppable :) )

if hope that it will help that topic

Back