Underrated Moves

Party Wolf

Administrator
So after using moves with Xiba I have realized that some of these moves happen to be underrated moves in some people's eyes. Moving on, I wish to say this works a lot in quick battle when moving on from opponent to opponent since I tend to win using these moves. I think some of these moves might be moving me into a state of mind where I believe the moves are better than the other moves.

Sheng Heh Kick (back back kick) tends to move over the low moves for some good damage. You can combo using the move Monkey Smack (low pokes) for good damage and mix up potential.

Trick and Dirty Bo (hit them in the nuts low) tends to stop movement and it takes a while for them to move since the staff moved up there private area and they moved to the ground. It takes a while for them to move again since they are in pain and Xiba is not. Works really well vs Ivy since she doesn't wear a groin cup protector like Voldo.

3K is an underrated move probably because it is punishable mid and disadvantage on hit. However you can punish -18 moves since it is i18 and it has some range unlike his 2K.

BOOM is super good move since he explodes and the opponent gets confused especially on block since they exploded too.

Poke Poke (pokey stabby move aka 6B+K in case you didnt know) since it is a move that hits a lot and knocks down and is low risk. It leads to wall combos ringouts and KOs so it is kind of unique in that sense. BE CAREFUL BECUZ SIDESTEP. That's the thing about Xiba is that you have to make those reads with that character because if you don't you have to take those big risks.

River Thrust:

66A he is spinning and controls space. Possibly time too.

REM mix ups. Mid/Low knockdowns that can ringout and cause damage. REM AK the step kill launcher into Kong's Dance of Qi Tan Da Sheng wake up.

Please tell me what moves make you want to move with Xiba.

4KB aka hawk claw is a deadly mixup that forces your opponent to act quickly or get hit and has high attack power. I highly recommend it for players with high defensive power.

Back