[United Kingdom] UK Offline Sessions

is it alright if I add ALL of you to my xbox live? The online facilities of this game sucks in the way that you cant just filter out players so that only UK based ones are present... thus avoiding considerable lag...

We can just invite each other for private online games then...

I'm also up for potential offline matchups... although it would have to be arranged with family and work commitments... but still doable, given enough notice... and if the intended matchups are within driving range of Manchester ideally.. ^_^

Add me up for some games on LIVE, lads.

I've been playing almost strictly as Ivy, though, so I'm not exactly well versed with the other chars.

I'm British and I play. Feel free to add me on live just send a message first so I know you're not just some random person

Hey im new on this site. I've been trying to find an SC4 tournament to enter in the south of England, as me and my friend have been playing soul since SB and, yes, we fancy ourselves pretty damn good! if anyone in the UK is up for a live game add me, im not online atm but i get on somehow, and lets show the rest of the world how to wage an epic battle!

I'm game. It'd be better testing myself against you than some online spammer who just make me play like a robot.

Soul Calibur IV First UK Ranking Battles

Sorry Mods and Admins if this is in the wrong place if it is please re-locate

Hi am OneNightStand and am from the UK Representing NeoEmpire ,am starting of a london ranking battle in the month of April on sundays, i've never posted up on 8wayrun or caliburforums yet but i do pass threw to see what's up , am trying to get as much as 30 to attend here is the original post from neoempire

http://neoempire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4627

it started of as short as 8 people then it grew everone is invited

am looking to take it to gamerbase central london to host more people ( the same place were the SFIV RB's took place if anybody here attended )

am hoping posting here will bring more people

am mostly on xbox live (OneNightStand89) if anybody here wants more info or can attend please PM me here or on neo empire
its a friendly gaming site for fighters of any game from tekken6:br to garou:MOTW

join up

as again sorry mods if i've posted in the wrong tread or place

thank you

SERIOUS. IM INTERESTED. Me and broken could maybe come down if he fancies it as we are from Yorkshire.

Welcome to 8WR.

I'm a little confused - is this purely an online thing or is this something you plan on hosting at a location? If it's on-line, it goes in the WorldWide Online Forum. If it's something you plan on hosting at a location, it goes in the Europe Forum. Let me know and I'll move it.

Aside from that, again, welcome to 8WR. However, as a mod I feel it is my duty to remind you to read the stickies, as those are usually good sources of answers to questions.

Welcome to 8WR.

I'm a little confused - is this purely an online thing or is this something you plan on hosting at a location? If it's on-line, it goes in the WorldWide Online Forum. If it's something you plan on hosting at a location, it goes in the Europe Forum. Let me know and I'll move it.

Aside from that, again, welcome to 8WR. However, as a mod I feel it is my duty to remind you to read the stickies, as those are usually good sources of answers to questions.

Sorry dude but this was a quick post its an event am looking to kick off , its an offline gathering that am looking to throw on sundays in central london

but yea can you move this to the europe forum please if you can sorry for the mess

BalancedChaos

yep its a serious thing lol

as i said its gonna take place on sundays thoe .....

head on to neoempire now and again to keep your self updated am gonna try and stay within this and neo

since this site is actualy quite cool lol

Back