[United Kingdom] UK Offline Sessions

Kawakiman

[08] Mercenary
I understand that not alot of my friends from the UK or any person from the UK I ever come across. I really don't know why. But I was wondering if anyone would like a Brit on Brit action? (Sounds dodgy but you know what I mean).

Hopefully I am not theonly person from UK on here,
Kawakiman

Easy mate,

Am in the Uk. I have a buddy thats into SC4 but hes not live on nearly enough to satisfy my fighting hunger... Add me as a friend if you wanna have a few battles/spar sometime..

Peace, Ben

UK all day baby!

Add me if you wanna battle sometime.

Glory Glory Man Utd! Berba Yehhh!

Yo. Up for any matches, the fact you're on this site shows that you're here for the loves of Calibur.

Blackdragon37-
ill add you if thats ok?
Anyone else wants a match just add me- be warned though...Im good!!

anyoen in wales that wants to play (im looking for offline but online will do if your far away as long as its 4-5 bar connection)

[United Kingdom] Let's get everyone from UK/NI in 1 place!

http://www.neoempire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99

Here is a forum dedicated to United Kingdom players and North Ireland. Please I encourage everyone to signup and take part in these forums. This way we can get every single player available to 1 forum. So that way we can maximize our turnouts for future events which also helps improve our standards against the stronger SC communities in this continent.

Thanks!

[United Kingdom] Let's get everyone from UK/NI

you're posting a hell of a lot of neoempire links around... also there already is a thread dedicated to the UK in here so it might have made more sense to post that in there?

[London | UK] Session at KazuyaSasa's 11/29/2008

Not sure how many people from London actually are on this forum but hell might as well give it a shot!

Got space for 5 extra people (that's seven in total including myself and a friend of mine who is most likely going to be around as well).

Could record some matches - but my capture card sucks, so it'd only be in 4:3 composite ... I'd prefer to play via HDMI in widescreen of course. BUT it's there IF necessary.

IMPORTANT Please bring your own adapter & stick/pad. IMPORTANT

Attendees
1. KazuyaSasa
2. Lakitu

When?
November the 29th 2008 from 1pm to 8pm - basically everybody needs to leave by quarter past 8.15pm

Where?
Devons Road DLR (5 min walk from there if you walk sloooowly) Or from Mile End take the 323 towards Canning Town (about a 3mins ride) to Devons Road to one stop BEFORE the DLR then you're practically standing in front of my house already.

I am lost
icon9.gif

Post in here or send me a PM - if you need my cell# I'll send it to you via PM as I don't want my digits spidered by googlebot, same for my exact address.

This should be it I suppose, if there's anything important I might have missed that you need to know just post and I'll add the information, unless it conflicts with anything I've mentioned before already.

Hope to see some of you on Saturday then! :)

Add me and send me a message saying your from 8WR and ill gladly have an online sesh. It would be great to find some English peeps to play :D

Anybody up for a sesh on thursday evening? 730ish?

[London | UK] Session at KazuyaSasa's 11/29/20

Alright I give up. Tried it twice now once on caliburforum and now here with the same sort of response lol

listen dude, keep me posted... also, add me on pn PSN if you want some online competition, id liek to see how i do against some UK talent (which i cant seem to find) :(

listen dude, keep me posted... also, add me on pn PSN if you want some online competition, id liek to see how i do against some UK talent (which i cant seem to find) :(

Sorry but I am not gonna try to create another session for SC4. Been playing HD Remix non stop since Wednesday, and haven't touched SC4 ever since. ... Sorry :/

Back