[United Kingdom] UK Offline Sessions

I can get my ps3 back but I don't have the game so by all means bring that. But I also have a converter/ps2 pad tested and working so should be ok to run two 360s (wonder if this converter can do stick to PS3..)

I can get my ps3 back but I don't have the game so by all means bring that. But I also have a converter/ps2 pad tested and working so should be ok to run two 360s (wonder if this converter can do stick to PS3..)
lol cool, means I ain't gotta lug my fatass ps3...even though it's the slim.
so I guess I'll bring my copy of the game, I've got my mayflash converter and a PS3 to PS2 pad converter aswell...however my PS2 pads are worn out (trigger buttons get stuck etc)...I could also bring my stick if anyone fancies playing PS3 on stick

So as I said to Hyrul at EBO, I will be able to go to England, if you guys are up for a session.

I could go in September (I'm off from 9th until 17th) or in October (off from 18th until 30th).
If you guys will have a session during one of these times, just let me know in time so I can plan everything.

Cheers.

Whenever you can/decide to come, I will do my best to come to whatever session or tournament we have.

If anything happens in the London area after September, let me know because I can actually get to these things now. Yay for money =P

Doubt I'll play tho, haven't played SCV in what feels like a year, soo.... yeah. You guys mind if I just watch? lol

thats fantastic news, I'll be able to make plans to come in Oct, Adam will be able to come aswell :D

The last weekend of October (25th/26th) sounds good to me.

You guys just have to let me know where you want me to go to. Do you want to make the session in London or somewhere in the Midlands?

The last weekend of October (25th/26th) sounds good to me.

You guys just have to let me know where you want me to go to. Do you want to make the session in London or somewhere in the Midlands?
it'll most likely be in London, I mean that's where HoG is held right?, the Midlands thing is just Me, HolyCarp, and Andyroo meeting up at Rudeb0y's house for GG's...though I hope we can turn it into something bigger :)

so is 25th Oct HoG confirmed?

Yeah there needs to be more SCV offline action around the UK, not just London, i mean im from North East Lincolnshire, and travelling to London would be worth it if a big amount of people actually went to them but there hasn't been that many people for me to travel that far for it. Needs to be closer to home!

Well "big amount" is like 15-20 people for the UK. Anways people sound up for doing something big on the 25th weekend, so I'll try and sort something out.

Back