*UPDATED* Soulcalibur + Bayonetta = Huh?

• Admin
While its nothing new that Namco has featured guest character designs in previous Soulcalibur games; this new one its a bit of a surprise, considering the source. In a new report from 1up; it has been announced that Mari Shimazaki has optioned to create three costumes for the game, including Leixia's 1P.

Mari Shimazaki was the character designer who came up with Bayonetta. The 1up article also features a bit more information about how Shimazaki found herself with the job, and a drop from Hisaharu Tago in how Bayonetta was one of their original guest character choices, but was excluded because of time constraints. Future DLC?

ivy_suit_fix_back_new111115 copy.jpg ivy_suit_fix_front_new111115 copy.jpg ivy_suit_fix_side_new111115 copy.jpg Leixia_back_fix_new111115_ copy.jpg Leixia_front_fix_new111115_ copy.jpg Leixia_side_fix_new111115_ copy.jpg
tira_back_fix_new111115_ copy.jpg tira_front_fix_new111115_ copy.jpg tira_side_fix_new111115_ copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_leixia1_007 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira2_005 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira2_012 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira2_014 copy.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_ivy2_002 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_ivy2_008 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_ivy2_010 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_ivy2_013 copy.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_ivy2_cervantes1_001 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_ivy2_cervantes1_002 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_ivy2_cervantes1_003 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_leixia1_003 copy.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_leixia1_astaroth1_006 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira2_001 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira2_003 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira2_astaroth1_001 copy.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_tira2_astaroth1_004 copy.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira2_astaroth1_005 copy.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Ivy costume: So not ivy.. looks like bad mrs.clause sexy costume
Tira: looks awesomeeee, but the hair is disgusting
I actually like the hair,from the back,it looks like bird's wings,so I think it fits her perfectly.
ivy's costume reminds me of that catsuit that Nina Williams wore in Tekken 5.

*Clings to Ezio* NO. You cannot take him back now.

Tira's is gorgeous! I love the bird motif. I shall only complain about the hair which I think, could have done without that... wispy thing on top. But the hair barrette is very nice and so are the boots :)

Ivy... and just when Namco got you all good and covered up too XD Guess you can put her down but she won't stay down. I do like the neckpiece, that's very classy and I think I'll want to recolor that outfit green and red ;)

I love Tira's outfit and hair, but I don't like the appearance of Ivy's costume. I'm not too fond of the color either. I was really hoping to see Ivy with long hair.

OK, Shimazaki rocks!
Bayonetta was amazing but now look at the girls!
We need more Shimazaki in the video games industry!

Jeesh man, I saw the thread title and I was like, "Awwww, not another non-sequitur guest character." And it turns out it's just some costumes.

I'm relieved.

I like Tira's better than her P1 costume. I think her hair is okay too.

I love tira's and Ivy's, but L's looks the same to me.

Yea thats because it is the same, we've been looking at it for months. Its just been released that its part of the batch he designed. I think the flower design is amazing on it though.

Yea thats because it is the same, we've been looking at it for months. Its just been released that its part of the batch he designed. I think the flower design is amazing on it though.
Ok, I was slightly confused for a moment there. Hopefully her other costume is just as nice.

Is the same, is her 1p, the thread is about guest costumes, and Lexias 1p is a guest costume :)
I know it's about costumes. Read comment above.

Damn im loving it, not only did i love the character costume designs in bayonetta, i must say this is very amazing. Ivy has always been very classy, and srry the costume before just wasnt hitting that point, but this just on that level(revealing) but classy in its obviouse luxurious look (in hate ivy in general) Tira, lovin hers too its nice, red, represents the blood that will be shed! and her hair is fitting her. finnally the feathery costume describing her love for animals, and showing us the past she had before nightmares intervening. and umm... screw leixia. sucks cuz i dont use any females in soul calibur xD

looks more like a joke costume. <hopes> heard from somewhere that her 2p costume is more revealing.

They need to fix them bangs on Tira otherwise its perfect! just work on the front of the hair imo...

I also would love Ivy's costume if the fur on the V neck were toned down a tad. its a bit too poofy from a side view..

Live streams

9 Viewers
calbo2x
calbo2x
🔥WE CHILLING TONIGHT!!🔥COME KICK IT!!😁SUBS(37/40)!!👀 !6p !yt !discord !tiktok😎

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back