US Government Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another reason we think the US is a piece of shit, because their stereotypes are so pathetic. I don't even like crumpets lol

Don't lie. You love crumpets. You can't even get through your day without crumpets. If you had to choose between listening to "Epic Sax Guy" for ten hours or eating crumpets for ten hours, you'd eat crumpets for ten hours.

But, in case the Alpha is somehow incorrect, here is 10 hours of "Epic Sax Guy" -

#USAdabesSA goml #ObamaAint'WorriedBoutNuthin' #FuckY'allCrumpetAssEatinNiggas #Hashtag #WeFuckY'allUpInTheOlympics #SeanConneryAin'tBoutToDoShit

Last edited:
Let me guess Norik, you're a young student who doesn't pay income tax, you never had to pay for health insurance, you go to school under a government funded grant, and you probably get subsidized living via Food stamps like most college students right? If so, you're just being biased and stupid. Thanks! =]

Do you NOT realize that students who get college grants (myself included), do NOT qualify for food stamps? I tried to get food stamps when I had financial aid for school, and guess what, they denied me.

Stop watching FOX news and get your facts straight. Republicans are the most consistently misinformed people in America.

For the record, I don't like Obamacare either. I don't like the idea that young healthy people are forced to pay for something they don't need. They punish you for being healthy, and reward you for being sick.

For comparative sake, yes, America is probably one of the only rich countries that doesn't have socialized medicine. The thing is, ObamaCare is still PRIVATE Insurance, where the big fat car insurance companies profit immensely.

I would only be OK with mandated insurance IF and only IF, they also abolish 3rd party insurance companies. Most people who are not American have never even heard of "insurance companies"!

Do you people not realize that it's these 3rd party companies that are the reason why our healthcare sucks? You really think the greed will stop just because of ObamaCare? No, if anything, now they have even greater power, and trust me, they will squeeze every nickel and dime out of American suckers.

And also, quit this whole "left VS right" BS. Both parties don't give a fuck about you, both take bribes from special interest groups. They may have different methods to fuck us over, but in the end they all obey the same master: the corporations.

And yes, Obama is as bad, if not worse, than Bush.

For the record, I don't like Obamacare either. I don't like the idea that young healthy people are forced to pay for something they don't need. They punish you for being healthy, and reward you for being sick.

Do you people not realize that it's these 3rd party companies that are the reason why our healthcare sucks? You really think the greed will stop just because of ObamaCare? No, if anything, now they have even greater power, and trust me, they will squeeze every nickel and dime out of American suckers.

And yes, Obama is as bad, if not worse, than Bush.

^ This, this! Lol, and for the record I'm a Libertarian, defender of the free-market, upholder to people's social liberties, and that wealth is acquired by the value you provide to society, not taking advantage of less fortunate people's hard work.

I look at the biggest socialized countries in the world, and they're more often then not, in debt, or don't have a strong economy. Talking about emulating their failed policies step by step only paths the way to the end of a free market. Businesses competing against each other for the best service, at the lowest price, is how people get the best deals.

Last edited:
i don't understand the "Z" thing, do brits say something other than "zee"?

i still have no idea what "u wot m8" even means =/

'Zed'

chavalienalienscolonial.gif

Don't get me started on how you say maths.

I think it's safe to say that no matter what your political affiliation is, most Americans agree that our government is corrupt and needs to go.

Should the gov collapse? Maybe. Will it cause tons of damage and chaos? Of course.

Sometimes though, a corrupt empire must collapse from within in order to start fresh. I'm not entirely sure what type of gov will take over from then.

I'm not entirely sure what type of gov will take over from then.
This bothers me. I'm tired of people bitching about how the government should be gotten rid of, but don't have any real suggestions as to what should come next.

Maths, like you all develop a lisp just to say that word.
huh, i say it whenever i'm joking around. like after messing up on a math-related problem i'll say something like "i no can maths no more". i've never heard anyone say it seriously before.

on an unrelated note, kinda surprised you didn't list our hard on for british accents (except the ones in fable)

huh, i say it whenever i'm joking around. like after messing up on a math-related problem i'll say something like "i no can maths no more". i've never heard anyone say it seriously before.

on an unrelated note, kinda surprised you didn't list our hard on for british accents (except the ones in fable)

Grr no

Maths - with an S - Correct way - Give the word power

American

Math - no S - gay sounding word without S - Lisp

This bothers me. I'm tired of people bitching about how the government should be gotten rid of, but don't have any real suggestions as to what should come next.
We should remove all of the old wrinkly tard butts out of all government positions and put in younger people from ages 25-45. Gay marriage would be legalized, marijuana would be legalized, the justice system would have a fresher view on things, irrelevant and bias decisions based solely on greed that benefit no one but the old rich folk in charge would be significantly decreased, and the Boondocks would stop getting canceled every other year.

We should remove all of the old wrinkly tard butts out of all government positions and put in younger people from ages 25-45. Gay marriage would be legalized, marijuana would be legalized, the justice system would have a fresher view on things, irrelevant and bias decisions based solely on greed that benefit no one but the old rich folk in charge would be significantly decreased, and the Boondocks would stop getting canceled every other year.
LOL

That could actually work if you make IQ tests and graduate degrees requirements.

LOL

That could actually work if you make IQ tests and graduate degrees requirements.
Right? This could be the future for EVERY country! It's a vision of something close to world peace! Get these old assholes off the top of the world.

Britain > America. sry

Lack of crazy religious fuck nuts. Lack of utter morons with guns. Lack of trigger happy cops. Lack of retarded politicians, yeah we have some bad politicians but some American ones are fucking mental like.

Then there's the whole wanting to bomb everyone. The obsession with the superficial. The constant fucking advertisements. Deserts, because fucks deserts. Bears and rattle snakes. Fucking natural disasters that gets blamed on gays. Crocodiles. Dedication to 'amendments' and annoying over the top patriotism. The word Soccer. The Californian accent. Infomercials, why are you shouting at me brother? Calling black people Afro American, more so if they are neither African or American. The way you pronounce 'Z'. Illogical M/D/Y date format. Highly influential retarded celebrities. Linking video games to violence. You're fuck off abbreviation internet laws SOPA, PIPA, PISPAOSAfpa.

U+WOT+M8+description+.+http+www.facebook.com+martin.w.keating_079b02_4051759.jpg
What percentage of this list is a joke? Because if it's not hovering somewhere over 80% you sure do look like a moron. I could point out that most of us don't want to bomb anything, or ask where you get off saying we're obsessed with the superficial when you guys obsess over royal family fashions and won't even pick up a newspaper unless there's a pair of tits in it, I could point out in response to your "lack of religious fuck nuts" that instead you have a state run church that spent hundreds of years actively murdering people with dissenting opinions, or the hypocrisy of you complaining about over the top patriotism but the thing is you could be joking (I hear these generalizations parroted enough seriously though that its hard to tell) and I honestly think any argument for what makes a country better than another is pointless and superficial if it doesn't concern things like "is there clean water to drink?" or "am I dramatically more likely to be kidnapped and murdered?".

What's wrong with the "Californian accent"? *points to his location*

For my part I will say, nothing that Britain can do will ever live down the shame of only producing 12 episodes of faulty towers in the course of four years. Gilligan's island ran for two years and we churned out 98 fucking episodes.

Last edited:
You missed the single most important fact: THE LACK OF METRIC SYSTEM.

Seriously, as an aspiring engineer this bothers me greatly.

Also, pennies.

You spelled Saudi Arabia wrong.
The problem is not that we lack the metric system, the problem is that both Metric and standard systems exist. Either one would work just fine if it were the universal standard without the need to make conversions, air-traffic controllers for instance use the standard measurement system the world over and it neither explodes their flight computers nor causes planes to mysteriously fall from the sky. The metric system's decimal system is certainly easier to work with, but any arguments about its superior scientific merit in opposition to the arbitrary nature of the standard measurement system are laughable when you consider it's origin stems from petty spite directed towards the king of France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back