[Vancouver, BC, Canada] Kanucks!

I'm in Delta but might as well say Vancouver since everything is relatively close.
I haven't played for ages but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things.

Ive been an SC player for quite some time now so id thought id look up anyone who might play near me... Im from Surrey BC but i dun mind transitting a little bit for soulcalibur lol i play SC 1,2,3 and 4 XD add me to MSN if ur a bc bc sc player near me my email is Immyjai@hotmail,com
PS I prefer playing offline but if u wanna play me online sc4 my tag is Sieg099 and thats for xbox live

If any of you Canuckers ever want some off-line comp, we'd be more than willing to give it to you down here in Seattle. We got about 5-9 people that come out weekly and have plenty of room if you need to crash. Let us know.

here all i have is me and like 2-3 guys i play with... Im not even all that great due to not having many ppl to play but i think im gonna try and make a soulcal community here with me and my buds and hopefully ppl will join us eventually lol

Well good luck to you. It's taken us about a year and we still just have about 6-7people who play seriously.

i have like 3 ppl to start lol... but only problem is we r also super smash players so our time will be divided with that >.>

I'll join in that parade then, I'd like to verse other guys too. Maybe times to times we can drive down to Seattle so... if anyone wants to join us then let's gets some games in

Any more others from Surrey? =]
its a like... 4 hour drive away from Seattle
I need to get in play with Soul Caliber 4,3,2 *cough*
Any events happening in Seattle?

Luckily i'm in vancouver-vancouver.. and it's pretty desolate in terms of SC4...

Back