Videogames Epic Fails 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamcoFan

[09] Warrior
Hello everyone!!!!!
Remember when I posted that thread "Videogames Epic Fails" about SFxT & WWE '13?
Here we are again to talk about crappy Videogames, and this is the case of Street Fighter 5, Tekken 7 & Mortal Kombat X.
This 3 games have the same flaw, and it's: lack of classic characters in the rosters.
OK let out some for bring in some new, but leave out (for example) Raven, Bruce Irvin, Eddie Gordo, Craig Marduk Christie Monteiro, Zafina, for bring in lame characters like Claudio, Shaheen, Katarina, Josie, Lucky Chloe... *facepalm*
If you buy these crappy games, you're retarded like a 10 years old kid.
And you? What's you're opinion on the games?
Let me know with a comment!!!!!
THANK YOU FORWARD!!!!!

You're judging these games based off the characters rather than the core gameplay itself? K whatever keeps your sanity in check.
If you buy these crappy games, you're retarded like a 10 years old kid.
Real mature of you to say that to people who like SFV and MKX. Calling people retarded 10 year old kids will make others take your statements seriously, it's genius. Kappa

Now I see why most people don't take you seriously here.

He doesn't play any games at all. His posts are purely fanfiction wishlists of weird & slightly disturbing garbage.
Explains his ignorance towards many things here.

No, but I've seen the trailer, and I won't even buy it...
That honestly makes no sense. How can you even say that a game's story sucks without even seeing or experiencing what the full story is yourself!? Did you even bother to look at the story itself or just judge the game by it's cover?

Last edited:
Explains his ignorance towards many things here.

That honestly makes no sense. How can you even say that a game's story sucks without even seeing or experiencing what the full story is yourself!? Did you even bother to look at the story itself or just judge the game by it's cover?

Listen, I ain't got time for you dramas...
If you really have to, go in other threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back