Viola Fan Artwork!

Saruman and Sauron FTW!
voilaedited.png

IdleMind Edit: This violates the sites ToS, you can post this, but only in the premium lounge.

Pretty funny though, haha.

THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

Violacontrolstheworld.jpg

ALL SHALL OBEY THE ALMIGHTY VIOLA!!
Just thought I may throw in my 2 cents. I assume you've used Photoshop for this. From the looks of it, it looks as though you just str8 out cut the image from a piece of paper then slap it onto another (though I know you didn't do that way literally).

What you could've done is is get Viola with a flat coloured background, put that in Photoshop, magic wand the flat coloured areas behind her and mask it out. Then you can place your other background image as a layer beneath her.

Sorry I know it's just a fun pic but I can't help it, I'm striving to become a good artist.

Just thought I may throw in my 2 cents. I assume you've used Photoshop for this. From the looks of it, it looks as though you just str8 out cut the image from a piece of paper then slap it onto another (though I know you didn't do that way literally).

What you could've done is is get Viola with a flat coloured background, put that in Photoshop, magic wand the flat coloured areas behind her and mask it out. Then you can place your other background image as a layer beneath her.

Sorry I know it's just a fun pic but I can't help it, I'm striving to become a good artist.

lol yeah I spent a whole 2 minutes in a GIMPed version of photoshop to make that. I have super limited knowledge of photoshop so that was the best I could do.

Back