Viola Fan Artwork!

Okay! :D
I will add my (Bad) Drawing with Viola
viola_2p_by_renjellyfish-d4rknom.jpg

I dabbled in watercolor and decided to paint a slightly monochromatic Viola out of memory. It turned out nice, for my first time seriously using watercolor paint. Maybe.
I think I could do a lot better with my tablet. QQ
Viola Water Color.jpg

Yeah, that's ridiculously awesome.

Is that Artist on DeviantArt? I want to favorite it and share it with others.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the gallery.

I really need to get that scanner :D I draw a lot. Or then I'll just draw on computer... But keep posting pictures! Especially your own drawings, it's wonderful to see peoples own "touch" on their pictures :) I like to watch all this SC related fan art. But I will probably not be drawing that much thanx to SCV :P

Most college libraries will have scanners in there somewhere. If you're not enrolled in college and don't know anyone who is, sometimes public libraries will have something similar. Best to store up a bunch of artwork and do it all in one shot lol.

I dabbled in watercolor and decided to paint a slightly monochromatic Viola out of memory. It turned out nice, for my first time seriously using watercolor paint. Maybe.
I think I could do a lot better with my tablet. QQ
View attachment 13535

I worked some with watercolors early in college, try mixing in pen and ink or colored pencil for fine detail work. Pure watercolor can be tough for character portraits like this. I like where you're goin with that image though.

And that Viola/Zwei one is pretty boss, I gotta say. You know which one.

hahaha viola fan art this is awesome i made this banner of her for a different site ^_^ also if you want to check out my graphics design its on deviant art for all my banner work same name as here expect i missed one letter XD with istead of witch....

violasimplebannernew2.png

Back