Viola Video Discussion

i suppose you're right. but after some one wipes out my health bar from beginning to end, I realy dont think it matters anymore weather or not he needs more bar to keep the combo going xD

i suppose you're right. but after some one wipes out my health bar from beginning to end, I realy dont think it matters anymore weather or not he needs more bar to keep the combo going xD
'Ey, just be glad you have to have skill to get this down.. Mitsu players can spam whatever they want and win 90% of the time. >.<;

Sieg is bad, sure.. But Mitsu... Jebus.

I can't ever get 2B+K BE 6B+K 66A, so I respect those Viola fanatics that have gotten it down.

Sieg is bad, sure.. But Mitsu... Jebus.

I can't ever get 2B+K BE 6B+K 66A, so I respect those Viola fanatics that have gotten it down.

Do you play on stick or controller?

I use controller and have R1 on A+B and R2 on B+K, and its alot easier than before when i was trying to use the B+K with my thumb, especially in tight combo's

I play with a controller. I've gotten it, like, once, but every time I try to buffer 66A after 6B+K it comes out 6A. I don't play with Viola enough to freak out about not getting every little thing, though. lol

I play with a controller. I've gotten it, like, once, but every time I try to buffer 66A after 6B+K it comes out 6A. I don't play with Viola enough to freak out about not getting every little thing, though. lol
You just have to be really fast with the input. Getting the 6B+K → 66A is kind of like doing Tira's 666B, except it's 666A and you throw a B+K in with the first 6.

You just have to be really fast with the input. Getting the 6B+K → 66A is kind of like doing Tira's 666B, except it's 666A and you throw a B+K in with the first 6.
I'm obviously too fast with the input if it's not reading my first 6 as part of 66A. And Tira's 666B isn't hard, you can just spam 6666666666 and when you're able to do it, press B. Easy-peasy.

I'm obviously too fast with the input if it's not reading my first 6 as part of 66A. And Tira's 666B isn't hard, you can just spam 6666666666 and when you're able to do it, press B. Easy-peasy.
A better example would be Voldo 666B in combos (like after BS 66B), which requires you to be pretty fast. I just used the Tira one as an example because you're a Tira player.

If you're getting 6A instead of 66A, it's because you're doing the 66A too slow after the 6B+K, not too fast.

How does that make sense?
You have to do the 66A during 6B+K's animation. If you don't do it fast enough the 6B+K buffer window eats the 6 and it counts it as doing just 6A at neutral. I'm not sure if it's a quirk of Viola's 6B+K animation or if it's just because the move's animation itself happens to be the same length as SCV's buffer window (20 frames).

You have to do the 66A during 6B+K's animation. If you don't do it fast enough the 6B+K buffer window eats the 6 and it counts it as doing just 6A at neutral. I'm not sure if it's a quirk of Viola's 6B+K animation or if it's just because the move's animation itself happens to be the same length as SCV's buffer window (20 frames).
Well, alright. I'll work on doing it faster. Thanks for the help, sire.

there are no guaranteed Ukemi-relauches in this game
This isn't entirely true.
SET 6B+K 3A B+K BE 44A+B (tech trap: all->) 3B B.B

They only relaunch if they don't tech the unblockable, but it does catch all ukemi directions and it hits grounded.

Oh, oh. And with Tira, 4K ground stun tech traps with GS 33B, all directions.
More specifically, as I'm not sure if the direction they face causes conflict, GS 4B.B.B 4A 4K 4K (tech trap: all->) 33B

Back