Viola Video Discussion

Whilst I'm glad that you keep up with my entire post history, person I don't really know, I am confused as to what you mean. Do you mean that I am a contradictory person myself? If so, then I point out that my post;despite calling a stop to it, was contradictory.

I am not a black and white character in a film, I am a person with constantly fluctuating opinions about this game.

Tell me, Jimbonator, why do you feel that Viola is a weak character? Or did you just post here to try and nitpick me as a poster/person?

Jesus Christ, called your exact post in my head. Forgetting a full-stop, quoting those EXACT words. Heck, I even refreshed the page at the right time to the minute.

I feel on fire right now. I'm gonna go to sleep now - but damn. Calling good dreams. I'm talking all unicorns and flying up in here.

That.... was amazing. LOL loved the Bleach ost. It brought it all together. Although Naruto's Sadness and Sorrow would have worked.... I need to make that video lol
It was tough. Those were the two songs I were considering. I liked the Violin in this song though so I kept this one. Glad you liked it :)

This is just supposed to be a short comedic Viola vid... I made this for a friend...
Incidentally, if you want to spend all your metre on one combo from that starter there's a better option available.

:6::B+K: :3::K: :B+K: BE :6::A+B: :2::B+K: BE :6::B+K: :6::6::A: :4::4::A: BE :2::B+K: BE :6::B+K: :B: :A::A::B: :6::6::B: :6::6::A+B::B: does like 238 damage (sometimes it's a ToD).

Last edited:
Incidentally, if you want to spend all your metre on one combo from that starter there's a better option available.

:6::B+K: :3::K: :B+K: BE :6::A+B: :2::B+K: BE :6::B+K: :B: :4::4::A: BE :2::B+K: BE :6::B+K: :B: :A::A::B: :6::6::B: :6::6::A+B::B: does like 238 damage (sometimes it's a ToD).
Haha, I know. After that he told me he had an even bigger combo but I didn't want to scar anyone for life by showing that to them.

That's FC 2K, not 2K. They forgot to change the hitstun on the FC one.

It's one of two things that I wish Viola did not have. FC 2K gives her Mid/Low ToD mixups... the other is the back grab infinite. They need fixing...

Anyway, 6B+K, FC 2K, B+K BE is what your looking for... It is possible to do it too fast so, be careful of that.

:6::B+K: :3::K: :B+K: BE :6::A+B: :2::B+K: BE :6::B+K: :6::6::A: :4::4::A: BE :2::B+K: BE :6::B+K: :B: :A::A::B: :6::6::B: :6::6::A+B::B: does like 238 damage (sometimes it's a ToD).

There's a much better combo than that. >.>

6B+K, 3K, B+K BE, ORB 6B+K, AAB, 6A+B, 2B+K BE, 6B+K, B, B+K BE, 6B+K, 66A, AAB, 66B, 66A+BB. It does about 245, and with only 3 brave edges.

It's in a very old video of mine somewhere... bare with...
Huh, I never put this in a video...

Maybe I should make another... those old combo videos are terrible. >.>

Last edited:
That's FC 2K, not 2K. They forgot to change the hitstun on the FC one.

Thank you for your super fast reply...and sorry I deleted the post lol
I actually found that out in training few minutes after my post and thought i should delete the post, coz it felt like a stupid question (and i checked that no one replied to the post...then went to shower. BUT YOU ACTUALY CAUGHT ME LOL)
Anyway thanks again for your reply!

Hey guys, its been awhile since I posted here, but I started to play alot again and trying to improve myself and my play style, and I figured I'd get my Viola checked out, so here's a few Videos.

Im the 2P Viola (Blue)

Looking for feedback and tips so that I can become better with her. So fire away!

I think a lot of your games seem to be wishy-washy; I can't tell if you're doing better when you're going on autopilot (or even if you are) or when you're thinking stuff out. What I would recommend doing is just working on responses to certain things now (i.e., when this happens, I am going to do this or this). If you do this, you'll get flustered less and know exactly what's going wrong and why. Later on, it'll make it easier for you to think things through as you go along and then your 'freestyling' and 'autopilot' will become one and the same through things like intuition, certainty, etc.

Thanks for the reply LP.

I been trying to fix my reckless gameplay, and to be more patient. I think its been coming along well. I know I still need alot of work, and Im taking it baby steps. I've been trying to pay attention more to how people play, and trying to catch their patterns etc. But yeah, sometimes my mind will wander from the game (I told you that before LP, so you know this) so Im trying to be more focused as well, guess to train my mind, pretty much.

But anyway, I will keep in mind of what you said. Thank you. :)

Yeah, you've gotten better. The thing is, some of your games you'll seem way better and then others it'll be like, "The fuck is she doing?"

Back