Wanna create stories for your CaS in SCV?

sheppard

[12] Conqueror
So you guys seen it, im sure. New CaS mode is awesome. But our creations stories will be on our minds only if we can't make a story for them in-game.

My idea is this ; I wanna be able to make story cutscenes, like visual novels. Fisrt select 10 stages, with created or original characters , total 10 battles. There will be 3 cutscenes, one in the begining, one at the mid, one at the end.

Select some poses, some expressions, and some sound effects and voices from in-game. Than type your dialog. That's it!

This is just an idea and I don't think something this complicated will be in the game but, I felt like I should share this with you, hoping for your ideas will make it perfect, and maybe there is a hope... ;)

Mine already have stories, and i dont see whats wrong with them being in our minds.

tbph, its best to try and relay as much of your story as you can through their outfits and fighting style... its true that the intricacies cant really be told this way but... who's really going to download your character's 10 page graphic novel that was probably adapted/restricted by the options available?
Its a neat idea, but id see it another task that restricts what my characters can do in my own story. Its already difficult given that some weapons belong to people that die in my story, so somebody else has to inexplicably use them in V... or the opposite, a character that is still important to the story losing their host character.

Well, my CAS from SCIV will be imported and expanded upon in SCV. Rei is my basic Ryu/Sakura character which I'll definitely put more effort into since I decided to make her story have ties to Manjitou lol. And to spoil it for you guys, certain originals of mine will be killed/stop traveling/settle down/etc. But have no fear, replacements can most definitely be made for SCV CAS.

For me here's my planned CAS character list, and the styles they'll be using. Hopefully there are more interesting styles.

Yu Yamase (main character) - Mitsu
Yun (No, not SC's Yun) - Siegfried
Bakeneko - Natsu
Ginjo (No, not Bleach's Ginjo) - TBA
Yan - Leixia (I see what I did there lol. But yes, this CAS is named just Yan.)
Hikaru - Xiba
Dan - ZWEI
Aaron - Raphael
Tatsumaki - Cervantes
Kuro Tsuki - Nightmare
Ryusei - Yoshimitsu
Flynne - Patroklos
Estell - Viola
Akuma (No, not SF's Akuma) - TBA
Sayomi - TBA
Yuudai - Astaroth

The funny thing is that they're exactly the same, but with new cute little shaders, and have been colored by actual artists (not like the actual CaS stuuf you see online that makes you hate the tool).

Yeah, it's like comparing the characters you fight online to those in the Tower of Lost Souls...

I would love for Story mode for our created characters to happen.
As long as you actually decided what it's like (and not get a different randomly every time like in SCIV), then yeah, it'd be cool.

Yeah, as you can see in the CAS trailer, things like Warrior Kimono and Samurai Hakama are back, although they are updated and look much better than their 4th opus versions.
I would have prefered an updated more detailed design instead of rehashing the same one.

I actually do take the time and come up with stories for my characters and I started this trend in SCIII when they first had CAS. Some of the characters I did in SCIII continued o in SCIV even though it was hard to come up with a few outfits since that game had limited clothing slots and not a lot of good/interesting clothes to choose from in my opinion. I'm still having difficulties coming up with a story for SCV and I'm unsure if I want to continue some of my characters from III & IV into V. The only thing I know is that I'm putting myself into the game. Well, I'm making represents my fantasy self. I'm going to use Z.W.E.I's weapon since I love wolves/werewolves and his moves are pretty cool but still thinking on a story. lol

I actually do take the time and come up with stories for my characters and I started this trend in SCIII when they first had CAS. Some of the characters I did in SCIII continued o in SCIV even though it was hard to come up with a few outfits since that game had limited clothing slots and not a lot of good/interesting clothes to choose from in my opinion. I'm still having difficulties coming up with a story for SCV and I'm unsure if I want to continue some of my characters from III & IV into V. The only thing I know is that I'm putting myself into the game. Well, I'm making represents my fantasy self. I'm going to use Z.W.E.I's weapon since I love wolves/werewolves and his moves are pretty cool but still thinking on a story. lol
Actually I'm doing that too, it makes it more fun if you envision your characer fighting for a reason, though it would have been much better if you were given a Tales of souls type arcade mode and QTE to engage yourself. Then fight the boss and have an ending based on the character weapon you choose rather then a generic unfufilling one like SC4's.

Back