Want Some SoulCalibur Swag? Check Out Namco's Store.

• Admin
Today, the SoulCalibur twitter has tweeted out that we can buy some EXCLUSIVE SoulCalibur clothing and bags. Currently, all of the merchandise is available on their European store only, so foreigners will have a trickier time with payment methods (PayPal is accepted). If you want to check out the merchandise, then click the link on this tweet.

You will also notice that one of their designs has certain weapon's displayed. If you were to assume that the characters associated with those weapons will be in the next game, then your roster would look something like this:

sc20logomerc.jpg

Update: If you would like to have this available on the Bandai Namco US Store, then I would recommend retweeting and liking this.

Source:
https://twitter.com/soulcalibur
https://shop.spreadshirt.net/BANDAI-NAMCO-Entertainment-EU/soulcalibur?q=T492795

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
One thing is certain, it's not Sophitia's sword. It's even closer to Patroklos' sword, but it isn't either... That's weird ^^

And the other isn't Mi-na's, it makes me think of Dampierre's blade...

EDIT: also, they put Astaroth's weapon from SCIV...

Last edited:
One thing is certain, it's not Sophitia's sword. It's even closer to Patroklos' sword, but it isn't either... That's weird ^^
Yeah, I noticed that it doesn't perfectly match any of the swords from the older games. Therefore I assumed it is from an unreleased game. Pretty scary how similar the shaping is to the Passion Republic artwork.

sophitiapassionrepublic1-jpg.46660

Yeah, I noticed that it doesn't perfectly match any of the swords from the older games. Therefore I assumed it is from an unreleased game. Pretty scary how similar the shaping is to the Passion Republic artwork.
You're absolutely right. The scariest part? It's from the central design, namely the one that was "chosen".

nah i´m pretty sure the spear up there is hilde. The sword next to it doesnt rly match anything else but damp (if it isnt hildes sword)

nah i´m pretty sure the spear up there is hilde. The sword next to it doesnt rly match anything else but damp (if it isnt hildes sword)
What if its Ezio.... What if this just confirms that Ezio is coming back as a guest character????!

Live streams

2 Viewers
evolutiion_lee
evolutiion_lee
Meet me in the ring it's going down. Road to 50 Subs. Time to let the hands flow. Let's get it.
1 Viewers
ApolloXXXCreed
ApolloXXXCreed
[EN] [XBOX] for one to gain another has to lose
1 Viewers
kreepyqueen
kreepyqueen
🖤🦇trying to play some soul🦇🖤

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member