[WANTED/NEED] TE PS3 Fightstick

Metallix

[10] Knight
Good morning,

My SF4 PS3 Fightstick is now really toast (from what you read of what happened to it on my league's aftermath report). :( I'm now in the process of looking to upgrade the fight stick. Looking for an TE version PS3 Fightstick. If you do have a spare one or know of places where I can get one (where I won't be ripped a new one),please do post in this thread.

Let me ask you guys a question there since you know a bit more than me about acrade sticks. Which brands are better when it comes to TE fightsticks?

Madcatz
Hori
Other (I don't know all the other brands)

You might want to consider just changing out the buttons. That would cost like 10 dollars and takes like 2 minutes. Changing the stick is a little more complicated, but also doable.

Online is your best bet. focusattack.com has them on sale right now for 20 cents cheaper, but lizardlick.com is another popular site. A little more expensive than I thought at first at around 3 dollars per button, but still cheaper than buying a brand new stick. 6 buttons is all you really need to replace, and you only need 4 for soucalibur.

As for repairing, it's really as easy as unscrewing the bottom panel, popping off the old buttons, and pushing in the new ones. There are videos online that you can watch as well.

Let me ask you guys a question there since you know a bit more than me about acrade sticks. Which brands are better when it comes to TE fightsticks?

Madcatz
Hori
Other (I don't know all the other brands)

It all depends on personal preference. If you want a cheap stick than you could get the stick Madcatz made for WWE superstars, I think they sell it at walmart for like $40. It's a decent stick I mean I bought one at DEV so I could play Marvel and I had no problems with it.

I don't see anything wrong with the guys suggestions. It is going to be a huge investment getting a new fight stick or repairing the one you mentioned (that is giving you problems).

Back