[WARNING!: Contains Spoilers] Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 5

OKAY! Got my FIRST real taste of Mercs today.

Wow, that needs to have its own fucking game.

Dude, yes. I was just thinking to myself, they really should make it it's own standalone game. They made Umbrella Chronicles, so why not? It could have like, every possible character to play as besides Chris and Leon and Wesker and stuff, like Steve and Brad and Nemesis and those guys from Outbreak. And Spencer with his fully armed wheelchair. Frickin sweet.

hmmm where the fuck IS hunk?

also...where the fuck was Ada the whole time? she's always been my favorite.

Resident Evil 5

Dude, yes. I was just thinking to myself, they really should make it it's own standalone game. They made Umbrella Chronicles, so why not? It could have like, every possible character to play as besides Chris and Leon and Wesker and stuff, like Steve and Brad and Nemesis and those guys from Outbreak. And Spencer with his fully armed wheelchair. Frickin sweet.

Dude, you KNOW David King(The Plumber) would be Wesker tier. GRAB RANDOM SHIT AND MAKE A FLAMETHROWER!

Just to be an ass, I'd put that exploding zombie from the REmake in a mansion level. You have to kill him, WITHOUT shooting him but I'd make his AI really fast and aggro, usually spawn it with a large group near certain points milestones.

THINK OF ALL THE LEVELS THAT WOULD BE PLAYABLE TOO!

Did anyone else notice that when Chris and Sheva shoot Wesker with the rocket launchers, the rockets both go by him, and hit the lava behind him. I think I just found the excuse for him not being dead.

To me it looked like it took his head off or he craned his neck at a 90 degree angle in .0024 seconds.

Fuckin' Wesker!

Resident Evil 5

Dude, you KNOW David King(The Plumber) would be Wesker tier. GRAB RANDOM SHIT AND MAKE A FLAMETHROWER!

Just to be an ass, I'd put that exploding zombie from the REmake in a mansion level. You have to kill him, WITHOUT shooting him but I'd make his AI really fast and aggro, usually spawn it with a large group near certain points milestones.

THINK OF ALL THE LEVELS THAT WOULD BE PLAYABLE TOO!

Dude. Dude. We gotta make this happen.

k, so i just bought the game today...
and on first play, the graphics are Amazing.

i dont know why everyone is bitching about the controls for this game... if you wanna talk about BAD controls... try KZ2. and on top of that... if you play KZ2 WITHOUT getting DIZZY/nausiated, i will bow down to your greatness and call you the lord jeebus. sorry but FPS is just not for consoles... should stay on PC where it belongs.

Anyways... i just got to the end of 2-1... and that was on amature setting and it took me about the whole afternoon to do that... yes, im slow.

so far, my AI sheva hasn't given me any problems. however she did manage to get her head saw'd off by that chainsaw guy... just once... so i'll let that pass. lol

If any experienced player wants to help me in Co-Op mode, your more than welcome to join.
please show me where all the RSAA emblems are... =/

thanks

This is one of my favorite RE's so far. Mainly because of the Co-op aspect. I thought RE4 was fun and all but didnt feel like an RE title. Then again thats due to the fact that Ammo dropped from dead bodies which I didnt like. Anyone beat Pro yet WITHOUT INF AMMO? Anyone looking to do so hit me up on either PS3 or 360. I got them both =).

The game is great, many intense parts in it leave it a great action game. Why is it fear you can't forget though?

Also, I love the Prison Mercs level. Duo it's great because at least once a game you hear your partner "EXECUTIONER!!"

I bought the game yesterday, (just started today, lol.) The graphics are amazing. and I can't wait for the DLC to come out! (if it's free. -_-)

god damn those lickers...

i practically wasted ALL my ammo in chapter 5 on that one part where sheva is separated from you to go up on the stairs or something to pull a lever/switch and these lickers started comming out of everywhere NON-STOP. LIKE WTF...

good thing we had like 3 first aids sprays and 1 R+G herb... wow... wouldn't have survived it without.
Now im on the first wesker fight, i died and gave up... to be continued tomorrow... -_-

Panda the person who stays back is supposed to shoot the lickers as they come out of the two holes in the wall. Also if you are having trouble with Wesker you can always just hide for 7 minutes =P

OK got this game officially and got to 6-2. You have to fight the big fat guy with the gattling gun. By the time I get to him, I shoot him with what very little ammo I had left, I have no means of restoring my health or anything. I found the damn card key in the safe, but Im missing the other one to open the door. Any suggestions.

MY REVIEW: The game is graphically beautiful. Probablly the best game Ive seen visually. The story is great, very compelling and keeps me interested. But I have a few things I dont like. For 1 the controls. I wont go into that since everyone has the same bitch, and the gameplay itself is kinda weird. It seems you go throungh levels, take out a few zombies, find a key, open a door, and at the end of the level you get bombarded, usually with a boss type figure chasing you around. I have found by simply running past certain bosses and areas you get through the game just fine. But that same philosiphy applies to every level pretty much. and the boss fights are way to fuckin long. The boss at the end of chapter 5 (spiderman venom lookin thing) took me like 40 minutes to finally kill. It got old charging up that flame thrower. Hitting him with it, putting it back, and run away from the boss for a while.

Back