WCG Ultimate Gamer - Reality TV Show

I popped on this thread to see who got kicked off last night and this thread is in a casket....someone fill me in on this "train wreck" of a show that I cant seem to miss. I was pissed I missed it last night, but Im not quite sure why!!

CiJi (rocker chick) is a dried up tweeker looking to validate her obscence rock band skills and justify them some how "this is for my daughter...whaaa...whaa...whaa...." take better acting classes

and dante is just retarded

yea, i hate ciji as much as jamal. she's hating on dante, even though dante is avoiding her and having his feud with jamal!

Lulz @ the DDR episode. They couldn't even provide metal pads for the players? Talk about fail.

This highschool drama is still hilarious. Fucking "reality" TV.

Jamal is kinda creepy. I mean I see him bein' an ok guy off the show but that constant smiling just effs with you.

I, too, am enjoying this show a lot more than I thought I would. Mark rocks. He hooked up the two best challenges of the entire show.

After watching 6 episodes, I have to say I am not impressed. All the girls seem to cry in every episode and I have this urge to punch Jamal in the face. Only character I thought was cool was Swoozie. He's kinda like a skinny less balding version of me...

so i have a question.. Are these ppl smoking weed at the "house" or what? And do they have beer and mountain dew on tap?

i actually enjoyed watching that last one... This show is stupid... but in a fun to watch when I'm bored type of way :). omg omg omg MAwwwwwwwrrrk.. is SUUUUCH a DICK. He...like...so TOTALLY kissed that emo pierced chick with bad skin and then like hurt her BAD. And THEN he went and got her kicked off the show because she sucked at a basketball game. GAWWRD he is SOOOOOO mean. .... ... lol.

Poor swoozie though :(

can someone explain what positives there are in having a show like this?

Exposure? Sure if you like gamers to be portrayed as shady, emo, whiny kids with no social skill.

Pride? Does anyone feel proud that gaming communities are cast in this kind of light?

Potential? For what? what kind of deals could this possibly get gamers if successful? Just more of a scripted show, with obvious plants pretending to be something they aren't?

Really, please tell me how the show pleases you... unless you just like lame, scripted 'reality' tv, then just don't bother answering.

cha cha

can someone explain what positives there are in having a show like this?

Exposure? Sure if you like gamers to be portrayed as shady, emo, whiny kids with no social skill.

Pride? Does anyone feel proud that gaming communities are cast in this kind of light?

Potential? For what? what kind of deals could this possibly get gamers if successful? Just more of a scripted show, with obvious plants pretending to be something they aren't?

Really, please tell me how the show pleases you... unless you just like lame, scripted 'reality' tv, then just don't bother answering.

cha cha

I watch it because it's hilarious how they try to act like it's the end of the world when someone gets sent home, and how they take the challenges so seriously.

watch it with a case of beers and some friend Cha... that helps the enjoyability lvl IMMENSELY.

Otherwise if you are talking about the actual ppl IN it... then its for the money of course...lol. If they didn't get first I feel they don't get ANYTHING on the show. In part cuz they don't show them actually playing much which means its not like they are gonna get picked up by some counter-strike team in Korea or some shit like that. (although Starcraft II is just around the corner and we all know how much Koreans like THE OTHER SC..lol).

course I probably only saw the two or three best episodes so I haven't grown irritated at it yet :)

Back