WE WANT YOU! 8WAYRUN is looking for writers

8WAYRUN is accepting applications for multiple writers for the front page and forum moderators. Times they are a changing and some of our staff has other obligations to take care of. So in the effort to usher some new blood into the ranks, we are accepting applications.

If you want to help the community out and you feel you can help us in any of these endeavors, feel free to apply.

Writer - We need columnists and guys to do news updates. Applicants can email 8waywriterapp@gmail.com Please include a bit about yourself and why you think you're an ideal candidate for the writer staff of 8wayrun. Be sure to include writing samples as well and don't be boring.

Forum Moderators – We are always looking for active members that want to contribute to the community if you wish to apply send an email to 8waymodapp@gmail.com Include the name of the forum you wish to apply to in the title of the email, a bit about your history with the community and why you believe you would make a good addition to the 8wayrun staff.

Just to clarify, there is no monetary compensation from 8wayrun for these services. This is a community thing so all you get is the love of the community, and lets face it all you need is love. So expect your due compensation :)

Thank you for your time

should I apply to be a writer? I really dont want to, but if there is no one beter . Then I'll do it.
I don't know if there is anyone beter as a writer...but I'm pretty sure there is someone better. ;) You'd have to come with a proof-reader.

Hey guys.

I’m happy to see this place is so lively and I can only imagine what great talent we have around the corner. If possible, I would like to take my best crack at contributing something useful to this section of the forum.

Now, I know in the past I’ve said some mean things. As in, really mean things. (It was so bad that I got banned.) But it’s just not worth happening again, so I’m gonna make an effort to focus on quality content without any unnecessary attitude.

To prove myself, I’ve attached the following sample for your consideration. Thanks.

I like moneymuffins proposition..... Id read that column every day of my life
Vote for pedro!..... i mean money muffins

In all honesty I can write a layman's guide for understanding frame data for newer players. Wont become a mod ever again.

So I have realized that you all want money, so how about this. Someone figure out how to get a big name sponsor to pick up our website, you guys get DrPepper in the header and now we can afford to actually pay people.
Between the ads that non-premium users see and the money from premium users, 8WayRun has money. Stop pretending 8WayRun isn't already making money. I'm not saying you should pay the staff writers. (I applaud the volunteer approach because it helps find the most passionate Souls to write for this site) I'm just saying stop pretending 8WayRun is too poor to provide monetary compensation. If you don't want to pay the staff, just be a man to stick to your guns. You saying you don't want to pay is all that needs to be. Don't make excuses.

Between the ads that non-premium users see and the money from premium users, 8WayRun has money. Stop pretending 8WayRun isn't already making money. I'm not saying you should pay the staff writers. (I applaud the volunteer approach because it helps find the most passionate Souls to write for this site) I'm just saying stop pretending 8WayRun is too poor to provide monetary compensation.
Yeah, but, getting someone like Dr. Pepper to sponsor would be pretty bamf.

Between the ads that non-premium users see and the money from premium users, 8WayRun has money. Stop pretending 8WayRun isn't already making money. I'm not saying you should pay the staff writers. (I applaud the volunteer approach because it helps find the most passionate Souls to write for this site) I'm just saying stop pretending 8WayRun is too poor to provide monetary compensation. If you don't want to pay the staff, just be a man to stick to your guns. You saying you don't want to pay is all that needs to be. Don't make excuses.
Whoa. Here we go...

smileyvault-popcorn.gif

Are there any specifics on what these positions would entail regarding time, subject matter, responsibilities etc...?

Love too, but don't know enough or much of anything about Soul Calibur. I prefer fiction writing, anyhow good luck in filling those spots!

Live streams

18 Viewers
ohshenice
ohshenice
Snatching Souls #4lifers #DubNation #GanjaGang #OSNGang #hype🔥🔥🔥
10 Viewers
Innkeepertarrok
Innkeepertarrok
(18+/EN) Spring Vtuber SoulCalibur VI Tourney (Bracket C) !commands !discord
9 Viewers
WhispCL
WhispCL