Welcome Back Matty !

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Well that may sound like a silly idea, but as some of you might have noticed, i got word that Matty is currently recovering from a meningitis at the hospital.

So i figured, what could be better than have everybody post a message here for when he is back, you know, like the things you write on someones plastered foot to help them get over the pain and feel the warmth of friendship surround them.

Also, since we are on a CAS forum, why not create and post a pic of a CAS specially made for his return (something joyful or funny, preferrably)

So here i go with my message :

Matty, welcome back mate, and next time don't drain your creative juices so bad your brain gives up on you, hey ;o)

Feel free to follow suit...

GetwellMatty.jpg

I can't tell you how much your creations have inspired me, so I thought I'd make a CaS just for you. It's the least I could do to say thanks.

Of all your creations, one of my favourites (possibly even my favourite) is Adam.

I really identified with the childlike persona, but I found it kinda tragic how he looks so lonely. Although I know I couldn't make anything as incredible as him, I still decided I should at least try to get on CaS and make him a friend. So here she is, Adam's companion:

Eve
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_89.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_85.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_86.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_90.jpg

I decided to give her a right eye only because Adam only has a left eye and I wanted to show how they're two halves of a whole, or something soppy and adorable like that.

I hope you like her. And more importantly, I hope Adam likes her!

Best wishes, Matt.
Hope you have a speedy recovery, but for now, I'll be here eagerly awaiting your return! ;)

Back