Welcome to FanFic section

Alex.J

[14] Master
Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Alex.J, the new mod of the fan fiction section. I am your new buddy and sworn savior. A few things about this place.

1. Write whatever interests you. If you want to write about Siegfried being on the love boat? Be my guest. If you think Astaroth being chased down by Dog the Bounty Hunter is a good idea. Please go ahead and write it. Just be original about and please use spell check. And if there is for some reason you need to contact me, go for it.

2. Have fun

Other than that, here's a FAQ to help some people out

1. Q. Isn't writing Fan Fictions nerdy?

A. Yes, but anything you do on 8wayrun is nerdy.

2. Q. Do these pants make my thighs look fat?

A. Yes

3. Q. How can I become an Ice Wizard?

A. Through years of rigorous training and discipline. Although Hates called dibs on being a wizard, so it's better off being a thief or something else.

4. Q. Why would I write a fan fiction?

A. Clearly to get the massive amounts of men and women who are attracted to fan fiction writers. Other than that, you get to write whatever comes to mind and its a decent way to pass the time.

5. Q. What is TITANSQUAD420SWAG?

A. The most elite team of Soul Calibur players ever assembled. We symbolize the best and brightest this community has to offer. If you can write amazing fan fictions, your chances of joining our squad are much higher.

Any questions or concerns? Or if you want me to write about something, just let me know.

We need to see more of the epic saga, the legendary story, THE most electrifying literature in reading entertainment today, the ice wizard.

I've made a bunch of characters over time in SCIII, SCIV, and SCV, and have wanted to write fanfics about them, but never got around to them.

At some point, I'm thinking of writing a wuxia story set in the SC universe, revolving around a Chinese swordsman who's searching for either Soul Edge or Soul Calibur for some reason that I have yet to come up with. I'm kinda into Chinese stuff as of late, and I LOVE wuxia movies, so I'd love to do this.

I might even start writing tonight! I'm kinda getting ideas already. I'm pretty sure it won't be the length of a full-on novel, but it'll be more than a short story. I mean, I feel like with what I'm planning, you can only really do so much...

I've made a bunch of characters over time in SCIII, SCIV, and SCV, and have wanted to write fanfics about them, but never got around to them.

At some point, I'm thinking of writing a wuxia story set in the SC universe, revolving around a Chinese swordsman who's searching for either Soul Edge or Soul Calibur for some reason that I have yet to come up with. I'm kinda into Chinese stuff as of late, and I LOVE wuxia movies, so I'd love to do this.

I might even start writing tonight! I'm kinda getting ideas already. I'm pretty sure it won't be the length of a full-on novel, but it'll be more than a short story. I mean, I feel like with what I'm planning, you can only really do so much...

That's cool dude, those Chinese films are definitely something to draw inspiration from.

That's cool dude, those Chinese films are definitely something to draw inspiration from.
Yeah, I'll probably end up paying a lot of homage to them. I've seen a pretty good amount of them, so I know what I'm doing. Much of the dialogue may end up being cheesy ("Ah, your kung fu is good!", etc), but...it's Soul Calibur, I feel it only makes sense.

I'll try not to make my main character (Who I've decided is named Tong Chunji) overpowered, though there may be points where he does unrealistic kung fu movie-esque stuff like jumping really high, jumping across rooftops, jumping really high across rooftops, etc.

Yeah, I'll probably end up paying a lot of homage to them. I've seen a pretty good amount of them, so I know what I'm doing. Much of the dialogue may end up being cheesy ("Ah, your kung fu is good!", etc), but...it's Soul Calibur, I feel it only makes sense.

I'll try not to make my main character (Who I've decided is named Tong Chunji) overpowered, though there may be points where he does unrealistic kung fu movie-esque stuff like jumping really high, jumping across rooftops, jumping really high across rooftops, etc.

I think cheesy dialogue and your main character being over powered could result in a very entertaining fan fiction. Good luck writing it man.

I think cheesy dialogue and your main character being over powered could result in a very entertaining fan fiction. Good luck writing it man.
Actually I said I don't want him to be overpowered (save for the occasional wire-fu moment), but thanks.

Thanks for making this thread, Alex. I love to write, and I love Soulcalibur. Combo deal! I'd also, do you write fanfictions? It's probably a stupid question.

Back