Well Iv Decided...

IcDedPpl

[08] Mercenary
To learn sophi and start her as my 2 main under cassie.. >.> ive been playing with cassie for about 3 months so when I picked up on sophi it actually wasnt that bad but there are some definate differences in the to and im having a hard time so I was wondering if anyone would like to spar in some mirror matchs and possibly teach me somethings? Possibly some nice combos? Plz?

Welcome to the club. I generally don't go online to find specific people and less so to play sophie, but if I run by you I'll try to show what I know.

hm i play with sophie to but i dont see much sophie players online and my friends offline dont play either with her because everyone hates her(i dont understand why.... if no one plays with her O.o) anyway...if somebody wanna spar with me...im there ^^

If you still want to spar with Sophie, hit me up sometime or peep me out online.

yeah i wanna but i dont have a ps3 -.- dammit..as i said i wanna see some nice sophies and not the 08/15 types..like in the vids or tourneys =/
...i mean..its ok if it exists a community(s) for helps and and..but most of the people i see playing(doesnt matter which chara) they are copy every thing they see/read...jus a lil bit dissapointing =/

Welcome;) Yeah I can play you if you like. PM me if you are interested.

Some quick starters:

Good RO-move:
4B+K

Combos:
44B, 236236B (great against short-ranged characters and to evade high attacks. Does ~80 dmg on CH, not to safe)
CH 44A, 236236B (Safe, does about 90 dmg on CH, but about 19 on NH)
66B, 236236B (Safe, does alot of damage)
CH 66B+K, B, B, G~236236B (Unsafe, but you can delay the every B. Does over 100 dmg. Not to spam or abuse)

Punisher:
236B (i13, best punisher in the game)

Throws:
66A+G - Good throw, quite small breakwindow
Left throw - Does 70 damage. You can do 4B, step throw against characters that use alot of Vertical WS.

Good moves (no ranking-order):
22_88A
44B (Avoid highs, good damage)
44A
236236 (Good to mixup with throws on pressure)
66A
4B+K (RO)
Throws
11A (Safe low with + on NH)
4B (Good frames, put opponent in FC)
66B
WS K
2A_AA_BB

i can play with you whenever. just hit me up on live. i dotn have the best sophie but i think i'm ok.

alright peoples ill hit the PSNers up within a day or so... I need to brush up >.<

Back